Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251625 times)

Offline Kook

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #700 on: October 31, 2020, 11:39:46 AM »
I think the interest has waned here due to their poor marketing moves. I was hoping someone in CA would buy alot of these and share which stickers and minis they found. Nothing at my Walmart in NJ yet. Probably another week until they start to hit stores. I was told at my store that a new mod is about to drop and the wackys will be put out once they reset the checklanes with the new mod.

I'm curious. What's a mod?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #701 on: October 31, 2020, 11:55:12 AM »
I'm curious. What's a mod?

A Modular dictates placement of products on their shelves.  It is a paper guide to where to place each item. They change every 3 - 4 months at WalMart.

« Reply #702 on: October 31, 2020, 12:08:51 PM »
I checked our two Walmart’s in Terre Haute, Indiana last night. No go here yet.

None in the Walmart close to me in New York State (Westchester county) yet.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #703 on: October 31, 2020, 12:49:23 PM »
No Minis at the WalMart near mean in Poway, CA (San Diego County). The entire sports card area was a disaster.   It was in shambles and looked like it hadn't been stocked in weeks.

That's exactly what it looked like here in Cary, NC when I checked it out a couple of weeks ago!   It kinda gave me the impression that they had stopped stocking trading cards.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #704 on: October 31, 2020, 01:48:42 PM »
At present if you look in the checklanes at WM on the bottom shelf on the far left you will see a 24 ct box of world's smallest toys blind boxes. It is a case of 24 Blind Boxes that is two boxes wide. They Wacky's will probably be placed next to that item. Most stores run candy every other checklane and small impulse items
every other checklane. Find someone in the front of the store and ask them if they set the new Mod for the checklanes yet. If they say no, then ask them where they are keeping the caes earmarked for the new mod. Mod stores have a pallet somewhere up front with checklane products waiting to be packed out. I check my pallet every day and have the front end person promising to set some aside and call me when they come in. 

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #705 on: November 01, 2020, 06:36:12 AM »
Here ya go, along with Miracle.

Nice find and nice cat!  I have one that looks very similar.  A cat, that is, not the Putrid Cat Chow mini - though I do hope that I can find one somewhere in this next upcoming wave.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #706 on: November 01, 2020, 09:10:00 AM »
Our local Walmarts have a section in each lane just opposite of where the cashier stands that has other "blind box" items, specifically Minecraft and World's Smallest Toys, currently. Each lane has a small empty section next to these. I am guessing that's where the Wacky Minis will eventually be placed.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #707 on: November 01, 2020, 09:22:08 AM »
Good Wacky Sunday!

*** PUTRID MYSTERY SOLVED ***
Dave - Please jump in and verify my statement(s)

I picked up a bunch here in Va.Beach on Friday night.
I did pull a Big Loogie Spew !!!!!

There is a DIFFERENT CHECKLIST from this wave!!!!!
Haunt Jemima (NEW SKOOL) REPLACED by Putrid Cat Chow (OLD SKOOL - Series 2 was original release)

I am guessing the PC Police (AGAIN!!! Grrrrrr) Got in the way of Artistic expression.

The print of the pics on the checklists is slightly different as well.......

NOW A NEW MYSTERY..........

These were pulled and yet are not on any checklist? Dave????

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #708 on: November 01, 2020, 10:16:05 AM »
Please post a pic of the new checklist

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #709 on: November 01, 2020, 10:55:55 AM »
Old Skool Checklist Ver. 2

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #710 on: November 01, 2020, 11:56:17 AM »
The Mystery Thickens Dave......

I have pulled these and they are not on any checklist and they have no (currently) corresponding mini-wacky?

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #711 on: November 01, 2020, 12:31:29 PM »
The Mystery Thickens Dave......

I have pulled these and they are not on any checklist and they have no (currently) corresponding mini-wacky?

Richard
#StayWacky

Those would make nice minis, except maybe Dubble Bobble since it'd have to be teeny to be a "mini".  It would be cool to see the 3D Blunder twist tie, Dopey Whip bubbling cream, and the donuts sticking up out of the box.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #712 on: November 01, 2020, 01:54:43 PM »
So it looks like 75 stickers total. I was told there would be 75. There may also be a Cheezillas Sticker which was shown at toy fair which would make 76 stickers total.

Here is the list of Non-Mini Stickers:  Hawaiian Punks, Campy, Kook Aid,  Tied, Dopey Whip, Angry Jack, Double Bobble, Dukin Donuts,  Blunder.
( Maybe Cheezillas)

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #713 on: November 01, 2020, 03:00:11 PM »
Andrew,

Ask and ye shall receive...... I have now opened all....

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #714 on: November 01, 2020, 05:21:29 PM »
Andrew,

Ask and ye shall receive...... I have now opened all....

Thanks a bunch. Please advise how many cups you purchased and what you found in the store? Were they in boxes of 6 cups with one box per checklane?
Were the Mini's on top different in each box of 6 cups. Also, looking to see how many different stickers you picked up?   There are 28 needed to compliment the
48 that are out already.

Thanks, Andrew
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:30:15 AM by DrDeal »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #715 on: November 02, 2020, 12:02:22 AM »
Also, looking to see how many different stickers you picked up?   There are 29 needed to compliment the
48 that are out already.

Thanks, Andrew

So now there are 77 stickers?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #716 on: November 02, 2020, 02:28:57 AM »
So now there are 77 stickers?

76.   66 With Mini's, 10 without Minis. My math was wrong on my prior post.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:30:40 AM by DrDeal »

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #717 on: November 02, 2020, 07:13:36 AM »
76.   66 With Mini's, 10 without Minis. My math was wrong on my prior post.

This entire series and production is such a shitshow.  I was actually liking these when they came out.  But it really made me lose interest when I found out you need a PhD. in organization to actually know what all is being offered, when it is being offered, and where it is being offered.  At this point, I have a couple of the cool boxes and that is all I really care about.  I would bet I am not alone in this thinking.  They really blew it and I would have probably dropped some series cash on this.  At least their bungling was good for my bank account!
Still looking for Series 17

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #718 on: November 02, 2020, 07:34:37 AM »
I agree.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #719 on: November 02, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »
Agree!!
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2020, 11:05:15 AM »
This entire series and production is such a shitshow.  I was actually liking these when they came out.  But it really made me lose interest when I found out you need a PhD. in organization to actually know what all is being offered, when it is being offered, and where it is being offered.  At this point, I have a couple of the cool boxes and that is all I really care about.  I would bet I am not alone in this thinking.  They really blew it and I would have probably dropped some series cash on this.  At least their bungling was good for my bank account!
totally agree, what is the other cool box?  I am only interested in the boxes and cheap minis so my girls can add them to their barbie kitchen collection.  I am completely bailing on collecting this.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #721 on: November 02, 2020, 01:16:18 PM »
I sense my sticker collection will be one of 10 in existence due to the lack of interest at this point.  I think Super Impulse is quite pleased with the sales of this line and has done extremely well with distribution. Getting both WalMart and Target to get behind you is no easy feat. They have our feedback and hopefully will incorporate it into their plans for Series 2.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #722 on: November 02, 2020, 01:38:56 PM »
 I'm still very interested in the wave 3/4 cup contents.  Earlier it was reported that the mini show on the top was new but the remaining 4 were wave 1.  Interested if that continues to hold and all that you can count on is the new sticker.   Can anyone comment on this?

Thx Bill

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #723 on: November 02, 2020, 02:58:26 PM »
I'm all for, and much looking forward to the rest of the set, I just can't understand
why it's not out yet?  And when Super Impulse does, let some of us where we can
get a case or two, and we'd do it!

It's just frustrating, the teasing and then doing nothing...  they've got fans here,
just stop messing around with us and release the rest!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #724 on: November 02, 2020, 04:14:12 PM »
I'm all for, and much looking forward to the rest of the set, I just can't understand
why it's not out yet?  And when Super Impulse does, let some of us where we can
get a case or two, and we'd do it!

It's just frustrating, the teasing and then doing nothing...  they've got fans here,
just stop messing around with us and release the rest!
[/quote
Wave 4 is a WalMart Exclusive. They have been shipped to WalMart. They will slowly be shipped to stores. I check my main store every day and have been scoping out other stores.  No luck so far.  Please post where you found them when you do score.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #725 on: November 02, 2020, 06:39:55 PM »
Found nothing at one store (Madison, WI).  Planning to hit another in the next couple days.  Now I have a good idea where to look (thanks!).  I just wish I had some sense of what was in the series, but I'll buy half a dozen and hope for the best.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #726 on: November 02, 2020, 07:07:25 PM »

Most stores run candy every other checklane and small impulse items every other checklane.

I'm surprised my obsessive mind has never noticed such patterns!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #727 on: November 02, 2020, 08:36:16 PM »
I sense my sticker collection will be one of 10 in existence due to the lack of interest at this point.  I think Super Impulse is quite pleased with the sales of this line and has done extremely well with distribution. Getting both WalMart and Target to get behind you is no easy feat. They have our feedback and hopefully will incorporate it into their plans for Series 2.
If they are really quite pleased with sales, there is no reason to change.....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #728 on: November 03, 2020, 01:59:30 AM »
If they are really quite pleased with sales, there is no reason to change.....
  They have told me they are very interested in what collectors think and want their feedback for consideration for future releases.  I have provided that feedback and hopefully it will impact how they do things for release two. No harm in being optimistic right?

Offline drono

« Reply #729 on: November 03, 2020, 06:11:48 AM »
  They have told me they are very interested in what collectors think and want their feedback for consideration for future releases.  I have provided that feedback and hopefully it will impact how they do things for release two. No harm in being optimistic right?

I was super excited about this set....but I would not have lost interest if they were marketed and released as series 1 with 33 different (Target) and series 2 with 33 different (Wal-Mart).  I bought two cases before they were released hoping to open one, get a sizable amount of minis and stickers, keep the other intact, then buy or trade for what I didn't get.  As it stands, I have two cases that I didn't even bother opening the outer box because I had already found out there were only 30 (or whatever the count was) different minis out of the 240 in the two cases.  I really don't care about the chasers.  That whole concept is nothing more than a cheap marketing ploy to get you to buy more like the watch we saw in the bubble gum machine as a kid, and we kept pumping in our quarters.  Well the cost of a quarter now is $6, and I'm just not willing to pay it.  I bought the wave 1 minis from eBay and will probably purchase the others the same way once the price drops.  At this point, I couldn't care less about the stickers - imagine that, a Wacky Packages collector not caring about the stickers.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:26:11 AM by drono »

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #730 on: November 03, 2020, 08:56:19 AM »
About to see what’s what with these - will post what is in each cup

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #731 on: November 03, 2020, 09:07:56 AM »

Opened 3 De-Mented Tomatoes on top

Cup 1
Sticker = Elaspe
Minis - Thing Mints, Elapse, Mr. Clean, Nertz

Cup 2
Sticker = Speed Sick
Minis = Cyborgardee, Skimpy, Krafty, Horrid

Cup 3
Sticker = Elpase
Minis = Thing Mints, Elpase, Mr. Clean, Nertz

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #732 on: November 03, 2020, 09:35:10 AM »

Gurgle on Top
Sticker = All Bark Franks
Minis = Minute Lice, Cop Tarts, Krafty

Jolly Green Peas on Top
Sticker = Rotz
Minis = Fruitopia, Fish Bone, Thing Mints, Morton Salt

Scram on Top
Sticker = Soreburst
Minis = Sic Pens, Fish Bone, Horrid, Hit Kat

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #733 on: November 03, 2020, 09:38:49 AM »
totally agree, what is the other cool box?  I am only interested in the boxes and cheap minis so my girls can add them to their barbie kitchen collection.  I am completely bailing on collecting this.

Sorry for the confusion there.  I only know of the Target box.  I happen to have two of them.
Still looking for Series 17

Offline bp1958

« Reply #734 on: November 03, 2020, 09:56:06 AM »
Thx for the cup contents update.  Have to question again Impulse loading wave 1 in the cups.  New sticker potential and new mini on top but after that, more of the same minis.   I would have at least hoped for all new minis or a good deal of them in the concealed cup.  Have to wonder (again) on the outlay with these examples of what I might get.
Dont want to be negative, but realistic about feedback to Impulse.