Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251635 times)

Offline bp1958

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #630 on: October 09, 2020, 09:15:37 AM »
 I know that folks have commented that all 3 chase minis were produced equally, but I see way way more burden offered v the others 2.  My thoughts are that Burden was in wave 1 and the other 2 in wave 2 dual packs.  I pulled jailo and crust out of these 2 only ( and I opened a fair amount of wave 1 stuff,).

If the wave 1 items were included in wave 2, doesn't that mean that the new wave 2's as well as crust and jailo were produced in lower qty's than all wave 1 items?

Although wave 3 might catch up to balance off the total of all items available.  That would mean that wave 1 would not be in walmart and wave 2 would be.

So, i'm wondering if the last 3 chase items will all be in wave 3 or 1 in wave 3 and the last 2 in wave 4?

Some random thoughts........   Bill

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #631 on: October 09, 2020, 09:33:54 AM »
IMO each 6 box master case of Wave 1 had 1 box with each of the 3 rares and 3 boxes with no rare. So equal amounts in Wave 1 of the rares. The Wave 2 Two packs I am not sure about.  I pulled a crust out of a two pack. I think we see more Burdens for sale because people don't hold on to Burden as it is not a classic title.

Offline Kook

« Reply #632 on: October 09, 2020, 10:37:42 AM »
I know that folks have commented that all 3 chase minis were produced equally, but I see way way more burden offered v the others 2.  My thoughts are that Burden was in wave 1 and the other 2 in wave 2 dual packs.  I pulled jailo and crust out of these 2 only ( and I opened a fair amount of wave 1 stuff,).

I pulled a Jail-o out of a Wave 1 cup, and only pulled crust & Burdens from wave 2 twin packs. No Jail-o.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #633 on: October 09, 2020, 12:51:48 PM »
IMO each 6 box master case of Wave 1 had 1 box with each of the 3 rares and 3 boxes with no rare. So equal amounts in Wave 1 of the rares. The Wave 2 Two packs I am not sure about.  I pulled a crust out of a two pack. I think we see more Burdens for sale because people don't hold on to Burden as it is not a classic title.
Makes sense on that front.  The whole scarcity thing I get, but it was so discouraging opening up a case and finding nothing but repeat titles.  The only savior was the stickers.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #634 on: October 09, 2020, 05:16:25 PM »
I pulled a Jail-o out of a Wave 1 cup, and only pulled crust & Burdens from wave 2 twin packs. No Jail-o.

I pulled my Crust from a toy wiz case - had cop tarts on top
Pulled Burden from a two pack with Thing Mints on top

Still hunting Jail-o

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #635 on: October 09, 2020, 06:11:40 PM »
Not to beat a dead horse, but having just read this thread in about 3 weeks, I'm feeling like lots of others here.  I was super excited to hear that these were coming.  I read all I could about them and waited expectantly until I found them in the store.  But quickly got turned off by the confusion and misinformation.  I've really put them out of my mind for the last month.  That being said, if the Walmart wave has all the titles that the Target wave didn't, they'd be back in my good graces.  But I won't be happy if I end up buying a bunch of cups from Walmart and wind up with many multiples of the "Target 30 (35?)" and so few, if any, of the remaining ones.  Sigh.  Still hoping for redemption for this set, but I'm not overly optimistic.  They're very nice, but horrible distribution will make any set less than appealing.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #636 on: October 10, 2020, 06:47:41 AM »
Plastered Peanut....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH - Now that is some funny shit!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #637 on: October 10, 2020, 11:52:06 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse, but having just read this thread in about 3 weeks, I'm feeling like lots of others here.  I was super excited to hear that these were coming.  I read all I could about them and waited expectantly until I found them in the store.  But quickly got turned off by the confusion and misinformation.  I've really put them out of my mind for the last month.  That being said, if the Walmart wave has all the titles that the Target wave didn't, they'd be back in my good graces.  But I won't be happy if I end up buying a bunch of cups from Walmart and wind up with many multiples of the "Target 30 (35?)" and so few, if any, of the remaining ones.  Sigh.  Still hoping for redemption for this set, but I'm not overly optimistic.  They're very nice, but horrible distribution will make any set less than appealing.

I am still committed to obtaining all the minis and stickers in this set. The lack clarity on how the stickers will come out is annoying. With Wave 3 being a repeat of wave 1, that leaves wave 4 to complete the stickers. I was told 74 stickers. The Wave 4 cases will bring it to 72. Not sure how any others will surface.  My sense now is 72 stickers total and the 74 was an error.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #638 on: October 10, 2020, 02:41:15 PM »
 Will wave 3 be new minis but not new stickers?  Trying, but having trouble keeping up with this.

thx

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #639 on: October 10, 2020, 04:12:18 PM »
Will wave 3 be new minis but not new stickers?  Trying, but having trouble keeping up with this.

thx

Wave 3 looks to be an exact repeat of wave 1. Wave 4 will complete the minis and the stickers.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #640 on: October 11, 2020, 01:56:19 PM »
Thx, will wave wave 4 be a walmart exclussive?   Wow, wave 3 repeating the same titles as wave1/2.  The only wave 3 demand I can come up with is the inclussion of a new chase mini in this wave only.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #641 on: October 16, 2020, 05:02:05 PM »
Here are pics of the New Smaller case that will be at WalMart. Note it states "New Exclusive Styles" on the box.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #642 on: October 16, 2020, 06:05:08 PM »
Here are pics of the New Smaller case that will be at WalMart. Note it states "New Exclusive Styles" on the box.

I was at my local walmart last night and its card section was virtually empty.  Curious if others are finding the same.

I do like that the new box only has a dozen cups in it.  I may pick up a box of 12.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #643 on: October 16, 2020, 06:25:03 PM »
I'm not sure if it will be "wave 4" or not, but Toy Wiz was offering a pre-order, and saying that
they will arrive in November.  I would think that means a new wave, but who knows?

I took the bait, I've had good luck with Toy Wiz before, so fingers crossed?

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #644 on: October 16, 2020, 07:35:08 PM »
I was at my local walmart last night and its card section was virtually empty.  Curious if others are finding the same.
Yes, found exactly the same thing went I went there about a month ago.  Similar situation in the fishing supplies aisle of the sporting goods section.  I was planning an outing and needed a couple things, and that section was only about 5% stocked, and that 5% was basically oddball items.  I guess certain things deemed non-essential have been temporarily abandoned as long as the COVID situation makes it challenging to keep basic essentials in stock.

Offline drono

« Reply #645 on: October 17, 2020, 05:19:04 AM »
I'm not sure if it will be "wave 4" or not, but Toy Wiz was offering a pre-order, and saying that
they will arrive in November.  I would think that means a new wave, but who knows?

I took the bait, I've had good luck with Toy Wiz before, so fingers crossed?

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.  It looks like it's a 24-pack box, but the photo appears to be a stock photo before they were released (August showing in top right corner).  It's interesting how the prices have fallen.  Single packs are now being offered at Toy Wiz for 4.99.  Before the first release they were 5.99 and 6.99 in the various Internet outlets.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 05:21:22 AM by drono »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #646 on: October 17, 2020, 06:35:36 AM »

I do like that the new box only has a dozen cups in it.  I may pick up a box of 12.

Not sure if there are 6 or 12 in the WalMart Box.  I am waiting on a reply from SI. The picture looks to me like it has 6 cups in it.
If they are six or twelve that will change up things in terms of getting all the stickers.  With the 24 ct cases you buy one case and get all the stickers in the wave.

Andrew
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:37:44 AM by DrDeal »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #647 on: October 17, 2020, 09:09:03 AM »
What concerns me are the minis showing through the plastic windows.  Seems like I have already seen them elsewhere - like Target, perhaps?

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #648 on: October 17, 2020, 09:20:35 AM »
I was at my local walmart last night and its card section was virtually empty.
Don't think that they will be in the card section at Walmart. According to the "where to buy" page on wackypackagesminis.com: "Coming soon to Walmart checkout lanes in late October!"

'course, could be another piece of misinformation...

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #649 on: October 17, 2020, 09:57:09 AM »
Don't think that they will be in the card section at Walmart. According to the "where to buy" page on wackypackagesminis.com: "Coming soon to Walmart checkout lanes in late October!"

When the Walmarts here had cards, they were in a checkout lane dedicated to trading cards and such.  I never saw them anywhere else in those stores, unlike Target, which had them in a similar checkout lane setup, but also in the toy section.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #650 on: October 17, 2020, 03:42:54 PM »

I checked out my WalMart's checkout lanes. I found a 24 ct box of World's Smallest Mystery Blind Boxes in every other Checkout Lane. So there were 7 24 ct boxes in my store. I hope they place the Wacky's in every other checkout lane also. 

Offline bp1958

« Reply #651 on: October 17, 2020, 04:13:51 PM »
Were the titles on the top new, or more of the same?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #652 on: October 17, 2020, 05:20:02 PM »
Were the titles on the top new, or more of the same?

The pics I showed of the new WalMart boxes are probably Mock-Ups done with Wave One Mini's before they made the Wave 4 Mini's. The pics were to show what the new boxes for WalMart would look like.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #653 on: October 19, 2020, 12:50:51 PM »
Heard today that the WalMart Counter Display Units will have 6 Cups in each Shelf Display.  Not sure how many displays will come per shipping box.  Hopefully it will be four displays per box with 24 different stickers in each 24 ct box. I am trying to get an answer on this.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 03:03:55 AM by DrDeal »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #654 on: October 22, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »
Here is the latest reply from SI:

There are 2 6pc inners per master carton.

Based on the pick up dates I don't expect at store level until next week.

« Reply #655 on: October 22, 2020, 01:58:49 PM »
Here is the latest reply from SI:

There are 2 6pc inners per master carton.

Based on the pick up dates I don't expect at store level until next week.
So how many of the 6 pc inners should we buy to complete the minis? 4?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #656 on: October 22, 2020, 02:39:25 PM »
So how many of the 6 pc inners should we buy to complete the minis? 4?

No clue. I was hoping 4 6 pack boxes per shipping case so they could do 24 different stickers per 4 box carton.  Not so now. I will try to find out how many shipping boxes per master case. For Wave 1 it was 6 24 ct boxes per master case. I will stay on this and report what I find out.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 02:41:35 PM by DrDeal »

Offline bp1958

« Reply #657 on: October 24, 2020, 12:29:28 PM »
Hi looping back in on wave 3 or 4....  Is the walmart date still mid November?  Hopeful that they have altered their distribution within cups and made it a bit more fun.  Also very curious if only new minis will be in these walmart offerings.  If not, the distribution of all minis is really skewed to series 1.

thx billp

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #658 on: October 24, 2020, 02:58:12 PM »
This whole thing has me disgusted! What looked like a really fun set, has turned into one big shit show. And I'm done watching.

Jim

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #659 on: October 24, 2020, 04:53:08 PM »
Hi looping back in on wave 3 or 4....  Is the walmart date still mid November?  Hopeful that they have altered their distribution within cups and made it a bit more fun.  Also very curious if only new minis will be in these walmart offerings.  If not, the distribution of all minis is really skewed to series 1.

thx billp

They can hit WalMart any day. Walmart received them a few days ago. When they send them to stores is anyone's guess. They may wait to "reset" the Checklanes.
There is a "Modular set" for the Checklanes and a new product will either be "Cut-In" or they will wait for a "New Mod" to drop before sending out the product. The box notes "Exclusive Styles" so hopefully all new mini's and not a bunch of wave 1 repeats.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #660 on: October 24, 2020, 05:13:25 PM »
thx, I hopeful for improvement, wonder if  mini will be seen through the top.  I can imagine they knocked that out.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #661 on: October 25, 2020, 08:52:13 AM »
NOTHING in Va. Beach as of Last night at 21:00 HRS

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #662 on: October 25, 2020, 10:08:01 AM »
thx, I hopeful for improvement, wonder if  mini will be seen through the top.  I can imagine they knocked that out.

You will still be able to see one mini. Same format as before.

Andrew

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #663 on: October 25, 2020, 11:20:05 AM »

Offline Kook

« Reply #664 on: October 25, 2020, 12:26:21 PM »

Is that a stock photo or have you found them at Walmart?

anything