Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251761 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2020, 12:09:28 PM »
I bought 2 of the 2 packs on Amazon, Got a Burden.

Nice Job!!!  Congrats!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2020, 05:09:38 PM »
Does anyone have any empty cups they'd sell to me? I want to fill in my display box and would prefer if they still had the clear window top intact (opened, of course, is fine)...need 5 of 'em. Tanks in advance!

« Reply #457 on: August 13, 2020, 05:18:20 AM »
I bought 2 of the 2 packs on Amazon, Got a Burden.

Great!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #458 on: August 13, 2020, 02:29:33 PM »
Does anyone have any empty cups they'd sell to me? I want to fill in my display box and would prefer if they still had the clear window top intact (opened, of course, is fine)...need 5 of 'em. Tanks in advance!
I think I have five with the plastic top still intact.  I'm not home so I can't double check till early next week you can have them for free just pay shipping.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2020, 06:39:47 PM »
I was at a game stop yesterday and saw Mini Mart Mini Brands - mystery mini packages inside a white ball. You guys ever see these? Very similar to those Littles! Below is a link

https://www.walmart.com/ip/5-Surprise-Mini-Brands-Mystery-Capsule-Collectible-Toy-by-ZURU/750127165

I have bought a couple of those in search of a mini pez.  Didn't get it, but I do think they are well done items.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #460 on: August 13, 2020, 06:42:12 PM »
The 2 2-packs that I ordered from Amazon arrived today.  Not sure what is possible in them, but most of the ones I got were "Target 30" ones.  Of the 20 minis in the four packs, I got maybe 6 or 8 that were new to me.  Not a good haul.  I did get 2 of 4 stickers that were New Skool.  I much prefer the Old Skool stickers, but at least the 2 I got were new to me as I had only gotten Old Skool stickers in my Target packs.  Don't plan to order any more from Amazon; I'll wait until they appear at Walmart and buy some packs there.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2020, 07:56:31 PM »
Why are original series wackys refered to as Old School when there's a specific Wacky Packages series called old school that is not original series?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2020, 08:20:07 PM »
Why are original series wackys refered to as Old School when there's a specific Wacky Packages series called old school that is not original series?
I guess you could say the minis combine OS and ANS titles in the ‘base set’, which is unusual.  And beyond that, you have at least one title I can think of (Skippy Peanut Butter) with a parody specific to each group, so some distinction terminology becomes necessary.  So I think it’s just a nomenclature used to differentiate the two groupings.  What I don’t know is whether those terms are used on the product packaging itself (I haven’t acquired any yet), or if it’s a convention created here simply for discussion purposes, collation observations, etc.  And I’m seeing ‘School’ consistently referred to as ‘Skool’, which seems to be specific to this release.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 08:22:42 PM by MoldRush »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2020, 09:31:10 PM »
I guess you could say the minis combine OS and ANS titles in the ‘base set’, which is unusual.  And beyond that, you have at least one title I can think of (Skippy Peanut Butter) with a parody specific to each group, so some distinction terminology becomes necessary.  So I think it’s just a nomenclature used to differentiate the two groupings.  What I don’t know is whether those terms are used on the product packaging itself (I haven’t acquired any yet), or if it’s a convention created here simply for discussion purposes, collation observations, etc.  And I’m seeing ‘School’ consistently referred to as ‘Skool’, which seems to be specific to this release.

The checklist has "Old Skool" and "New Skool" written on it, along with pics of each mini.  It's actually pretty cool.  Maybe Topps wanted the funky spelling so as to distinguish these from the Old School series.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #464 on: August 14, 2020, 05:45:30 AM »
I'm not adopting new nomenclature for wackys due to something super impulse puts out,  original series are original series, old school is old school, ans is ans

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #465 on: August 14, 2020, 07:38:34 AM »
Looking over the communication I have had with Super Impulse. A few things are worth noting regarding September's WalMart Release: "Good things come to those who wait"  and "There will be a surprise withing the stickers that they are not calling out as chase or rare"  Your guess is as good as mine regarding what that means.  Looking forward to competing the Mini's and stickers via the WalMart boxes.

Andrew

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #466 on: August 14, 2020, 08:51:41 AM »
It’s always fun to read how SI is pushing their piss-poor communication, product rollout and eff’d up collation issues as ‘good things’ or a neat ‘surprise’.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:53:21 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #467 on: August 14, 2020, 09:07:18 AM »
It’s always fun to read how SI is pushing their piss-poor communication, product rollout and eff’d up collation issues as ‘good things’ or a neat ‘surprise’.

Point taken!!

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #468 on: August 14, 2020, 01:10:35 PM »
I believe I purchase the last of the 2 packs that Little Obsessed had. received them yesterday and did pull a Burden.  :]

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #469 on: August 14, 2020, 02:00:28 PM »
Nice score. Little Obsessed delivers!  Has anyone here purchased a case from Little Obsessed and Not pulled a chase Mini?
I am 4 for 4 with them.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2020, 02:38:38 PM »
I agree with you and I bet the info they gave me that Target will soon have the other titles is probably also wrong. 

« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2020, 03:49:12 PM »
Nice score. Little Obsessed delivers!  Has anyone here purchased a case from Little Obsessed and Not pulled a chase Mini?
I am 4 for 4 with them.

I wish I would have bought from them instead of Toy wiz, but some members did pull chasers from a Toy Wiz cups. Just not me.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2020, 04:49:17 PM »
I wish I would have bought from them instead of Toy wiz, but some members did pull chasers from a Toy Wiz cups. Just not me.

Me neither!
A

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2020, 07:53:39 AM »
Here is my Rare Collection thus far. 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2020, 07:56:11 AM »
Here is my Rare Collection thus far. 

Very nice, congrats!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2020, 08:01:36 AM »
Here are some pics of a mini-shopping cart I purchased on Ebay last month. It really suits the new mini's well IMO.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2020, 09:02:32 AM »
Andrew - VERY KOOOOOOL!!!!!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2020, 09:53:06 AM »
if you go on the website for Little Obsessed search Wacky Packages, they've got
a nice picture of most of the titles, even those that I'm presuming will be released
in the WalMart set.

There are some great looking titles and mini-containers.  The Lavirus looks awesome,
even the tiny Bayer aspirin, too!

I didn't see the chase titles in there, but some nice surprises.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #478 on: August 17, 2020, 07:56:23 PM »
I received eight of the dual cups today ordered from Amazon. Here are some things I found...
Here are some confirmed stickers not listed in the mini checklist that comes with the mini products:

Angry Jack
Campy
lKook-Aid
Hawaiian Punks

The following are mini figures pulled from the same lot that I did not pull from Target:

Cut Borgadee
Crypts Ahoy
Macaroni and Sneeze
Rice Krisbees
Soreburst
Coach a-Cola
Silverfish
Capn Crud
Vile
Cracked Animals
Log Cave-In
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #479 on: August 18, 2020, 01:24:46 PM »
I saw the 2-packs at one of my Targets today here in WI.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #480 on: August 18, 2020, 02:38:48 PM »
actually, the pic from Little Obsessed did have a Jail-O.... lucky guys!

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #481 on: August 18, 2020, 03:48:15 PM »
Why are tiny versions of things so irresistible?

actually, the pic from Little Obsessed did have a Jail-O.... lucky guys!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2020, 09:44:21 AM »
I saw the 2-packs at one of my Targets today here in WI.

That's interesting.  I have not seen any 2-packs in a few Targets I've been to.  Where in WI are you located again?

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2020, 01:24:29 PM »
Saw two packs several weeks ago at Targets in suburban Philadelphia.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2020, 03:15:39 PM »
That's interesting.  I have not seen any 2-packs in a few Targets I've been to.  Where in WI are you located again?

I'm from Milwaukee. There were 3 to 4 2-packs hanging on pegs at a store in Franklin, WI. The other locations I hit did not have them.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #485 on: August 21, 2020, 08:30:03 AM »
Is this all that has been released so far? except for Jail-O

« Reply #486 on: August 23, 2020, 06:36:34 AM »
Is this all that has been released so far? except for Jail-O

Yes. We have to wait for the Walmart release for the rest. Supposedly in September.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #487 on: August 23, 2020, 10:06:05 AM »
Here are some pics of a mini-shopping cart I purchased on Ebay last month. It really suits the new mini's well IMO.

The background of the first pic gives me a creative idea.  Since there’s been some grumbling about poor collation in the first wave of this release resulting in a lot of duplicates, how cool would it be to build some miniature shelving from balsa wood and place those dupes in an array resembling a stocked supermarket shelf?  Could be a really cool look.  Place the loaded mini shopping cart in front of it and you’ve got one heck of a Wacky diorama.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2020, 10:12:33 AM »
Can anyone point me towards an appropriate storage box on Amazon they've used for these? (Apologies if it's already been mentioned, this thread got so long!)

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #489 on: August 23, 2020, 10:18:37 AM »
I don’t remember if it was on this thread, but someone showed their pieces in a clear plastic storage box made either for crafting or fishing lures.  Some are made with cells of fixed size and others are adjustable.  Not sure if it’s the best for display purposes, but if you just want to prevent friction rubs between the pieces, that should do it.