Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251555 times)

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2020, 03:55:57 PM »
I am ok with chasers as series 1 wackys had chasers but making the chasers too difficult gets to be stupid and if you can buy a whole box and not get one chaser, that is not cool.

It’s the buying a whole box(case) and not getting chasers in every one that bothers me. I truly thought every case had a chaser. Now to hear the 2-packs have chasers and once again buying a case and not getting one there really sucks!

Offline drono

« Reply #421 on: August 07, 2020, 05:21:47 AM »
The case I got from Little Obsessed was still sealed in an outer box.  So I think they just took it out of a larger case and shipped it to me.  Since I can't get a complete set out of the box, I'm not going to open any of the tubs to see if there's a chaser.

Actually the case I got was from Toy Wiz.  I was mistaken.  My case from Little Obsessed is scheduled to arrive today.  I doubt that I'll open that one either since it will have the same 30 minis.  I'd rather leave it sealed than kill 24 tubs for a chaser that might not even be there. 

I agree that I'm not fond of chasers; however, their inclusion has changed my completest attitude over the years since the monetary cost just isn't worth the joy of getting so little.  If I intended to resell, then that might change.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:26:04 AM by drono »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #422 on: August 07, 2020, 06:40:28 AM »
Actually the case I got was from Toy Wiz.  I was mistaken.  My case from Little Obsessed is scheduled to arrive today.  I doubt that I'll open that one either since it will have the same 30 minis.  I'd rather leave it sealed than kill 24 tubs for a chaser that might not even be there. 

I agree that I'm not fond of chasers; however, their inclusion has changed my completest attitude over the years since the monetary cost just isn't worth the joy of getting so little.  If I intended to resell, then that might change.
I recently pulled a JailO but seeing people were willing to pay over $80 for a chaser has changed me from collector of the chasers to seller.  If people want to pay that much for the chasers, so be it.  I will just feed my JailO into that process. 
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline lordmopar66

« Reply #423 on: August 07, 2020, 07:22:14 AM »
Sounds like its not worth busting these open.  Ugh.  Why did I buy a case in the first place.

Offline quas

« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2020, 09:03:44 AM »
Sounds like its not worth busting these open.  Ugh.  Why did I buy a case in the first place.

The deception was in labeling these as "Series 1."  They should have been labeled as "Series 1, Part A."  Or "Series 1, Release 1 of 2."
Marc

Offline bandaches

« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2020, 09:18:32 AM »
hard for anyone to assess for you what is worth your time. If you carefully track contents of cups, you can create a couple of sets of 30 from a display box and have cups left over that you don't even need to open to sell(or return to target like I did), you will end up with a pile of stickers and maybe you get a chaser.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »
Uh, because you thought, like others of us did, you had a good chance of getting a full set that way?   :sad:

Offline drono

« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2020, 09:56:23 AM »
you will end up with a pile of stickers and maybe you get a chaser.

Did every case at least produce a different sticker in each cup? 

Does each cup with the same mini on top always have the same four minis inside?  Is that true for the Target cups as well as the 2-packs?

Did anyone put together a list of what cup produced which minis?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2020, 10:56:44 AM »
Did every case at least produce a different sticker in each cup? 

Does each cup with the same mini on top always have the same four minis inside?  Is that true for the Target cups as well as the 2-packs?

Did anyone put together a list of what cup produced which minis?
I have found that within the display box I bought, each cup had the same contents.  Obviously had I gotten a chaser, that one cup would have varied.  I bought cups from another box and found cups with the same top had different contents than my first box.  The arrangement of the cups was different in this next box

Offline bandaches

« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2020, 10:56:57 AM »
From Super Impulse

Hi there. Yes, we've heard that there were problems getting pieces outside the first 33. But the roll out to Target locations has been slow, and this may be why you are only seeing half right now. Rest assured, all the pieces are coming out in the next few weeks. We recommend keeping a lookout at Target for more styles as the product continues to be fully set. Good luck!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2020, 11:27:41 AM »
From Super Impulse

Hi there. Yes, we've heard that there were problems getting pieces outside the first 33. But the roll out to Target locations has been slow, and this may be why you are only seeing half right now. Rest assured, all the pieces are coming out in the next few weeks. We recommend keeping a lookout at Target for more styles as the product continues to be fully set. Good luck!

Excluding the rare ones of course, if there is anyone on here that has a ton of extras for sale, Please send me a PM. That's the route I have to pursue now.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »

Excluding the rare ones of course, if there is anyone on here that has a ton of extras for sale, Please send me a PM. That's the route I have to pursue now.
EVERYONE does.....

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2020, 01:33:51 PM »
EVERYONE does.....

A Big shout out to Marc-Quas for getting in touch with me.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2020, 05:41:05 PM »
Can we discuss the Stickers please? Let's compare what we have pulled so we can compile a list of what is currently out there.

I will post my current list. If you have additional titles not on it, please copy the list and add your titles so we can have a complete list:

Old Skool World's Smallest Wacky Packages Stickers:

Capn Crud,   Lavirus,   Nertz,    Ratz,     Jail-O,    Band-Ache,     Cracked Animals,    Gadzooka,    Log Cave In,    Moron Salt,

Plastered Peanuts,  Weakies,    Crust,    Cracked Jerk,    Gurgle,    Jolly Mean Giant,      Quacker oats,   Slum Maid,  6 Up.

Minute Lice, Exceedrin, Fishbone

Ajerk, Horrid

2-packs:  Hawaiin Punks, Campy Spidey Soup, Tied, Dopey Whip, Kook-Aid, Angry Jack

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2020, 07:04:56 PM »
and those 2-pack sticker titles aren't on the picture checklist, if anyone hadn't noticed.  I found the same ones so far.

I would love to see a mini version of Dopey Whip, that would be insane!

« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2020, 01:46:27 AM »
From Super Impulse

I have noticed in their response above that they mentioned “keeping a lookout at Target for more styles as the product continues to be fully set”, but no mention of Walmart. Does this mean it’s all Target and no Walmart or perhaps both in regards to the remaining minis?

« Reply #436 on: August 08, 2020, 01:53:21 AM »
and those 2-pack sticker titles aren't on the picture checklist, if anyone hadn't noticed.  I found the same ones so far.

I would love to see a mini version of Dopey Whip, that would be insane!

Go to page 10 reply #341. I posted the pics of the 24 mini stickers, including Dopey Whip, from the 2-pack cups.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #437 on: August 08, 2020, 02:10:13 AM »
I have noticed in their response above that they mentioned “keeping a lookout at Target for more styles as the product continues to be fully set”, but no mention of Walmart. Does this mean it’s all Target and no Walmart or perhaps both in regards to the remaining minis?

Walmart gets theirs in Sept. Their cases will have the last third of the Mini's and Stickers as well as the last three Rare Mini's.

Andrew

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
« Reply #438 on: August 08, 2020, 10:12:58 AM »
So I opened up one entire Target PDQ. The cups generally had the same titles in each, based on what was showing above. I did get one chaser (Burden), so I guess that made it worth burning through all the cups in the PDQ. All of the stickers were unique, and all were from the original series. But there is no checklist for those, so I'm not sure what all is out there. Has anyone built a complete list yet? Also, I'm seeing "New Skool" stickers on ebay - where did those come from?

By the way, I'm building an excel spreadsheet for this series and would be happy to share with anyone who wants a copy for their own documentation. I just need to figure out what all the sticker titles are to complete the template.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #439 on: August 08, 2020, 10:23:34 AM »
So I opened up one entire Target PDQ. The cups generally had the same titles in each, based on what was showing above. I did get one chaser (Burden), so I guess that made it worth burning through all the cups in the PDQ. All of the stickers were unique, and all were from the original series. But there is no checklist for those, so I'm not sure what all is out there. Has anyone built a complete list yet? Also, I'm seeing "New Skool" stickers on ebay - where did those come from?

By the way, I'm building an excel spreadsheet for this series and would be happy to share with anyone who wants a copy for their own documentation. I just need to figure out what all the sticker titles are to complete the template.

There are 24 unique sticker titles in the Targets case, the Two packs and the forthcoming Walmart cases for 72 different stickers. The two Pack stickers complete the Old Skool stickers, add some New Skool and provide some Old Skool not on the mini list. There may be a total of 74 stickers; but that remains to be seen.
The Old Skool stickers in the Two Packs which are not minis are:  Hawaiian Punks, Campy, Kook Aid, Tied and Dopey Whip plus New Skool Angry jack.
The Non- Mini Sticker Titles yet be seen are : Blunder, Cheezilla, Dukin Donuts,  Bubble Bobble. That makes 74. Not sure how they will be distributed. My guess is Target will get a second run in October with a different sticker assortment than they have now.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:26:45 AM by DrDeal »

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #440 on: August 09, 2020, 06:18:13 AM »
I was on the fence about these.  My interest in new Wackys has dwindled but I still have fondness for the classic Wackys.  So I was at a Target yesterday and decided to buy a few cups to check them out.  I only bought cups that had a classic title showing in the top window.  There were only three different classic titles showing in the cups that were there.  It looked like a few cups had already been purchased.  Here is what I got in case anyone is keeping records of this stuff:

Cup with Moron Salt showing:
Thing Mints
Horrid Deodorant
Ratz Crackers
Rice KrispBees
Cracked Animals sticker

Cup with Cracked Jerk showing:
Ajerx
Mrs Klean
Fruitphobia
Blood Stic
Band-Ache sticker

Cup with Weakies showing:
Nertz
Fish Bone
Kraft Shingles
Cy-Borgardee
Log Cave-In sticker

I have to say that these are pretty cool!  Love the 3D details on the lids and box tops.  I especially like Horrid!  But I am still only drawn to the classic (or Old Skool) titles.  If anyone needs any of the New Skool titles I listed above, I would trade them for any Old Skool title that I don't have.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
« Reply #441 on: August 09, 2020, 10:00:50 AM »
There are 24 unique sticker titles in the Targets case, the Two packs and the forthcoming Walmart cases for 72 different stickers. The two Pack stickers complete the Old Skool stickers, add some New Skool and provide some Old Skool not on the mini list. There may be a total of 74 stickers; but that remains to be seen.
The Old Skool stickers in the Two Packs which are not minis are:  Hawaiian Punks, Campy, Kook Aid, Tied and Dopey Whip plus New Skool Angry jack.
The Non- Mini Sticker Titles yet be seen are : Blunder, Cheezilla, Dukin Donuts,  Bubble Bobble. That makes 74. Not sure how they will be distributed. My guess is Target will get a second run in October with a different sticker assortment than they have now.

Thanks for this info -  where can you buy the 2-packs? I didn't see them at any of the Targets in KC, and they're not in-stock on Amazon.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #442 on: August 09, 2020, 10:30:19 AM »
Thanks for this info -  where can you buy the 2-packs? I didn't see them at any of the Targets in KC, and they're not in-stock on Amazon.

Little Obsessed have some Two Packs but they were getting low. Toy Wiz has them too.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #443 on: August 09, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »

I have to say that these are pretty cool!  Love the 3D details on the lids and box tops.  I especially like Horrid!  But I am still only drawn to the classic (or Old Skool) titles.  If anyone needs any of the New Skool titles I listed above, I would trade them for any Old Skool title that I don't have.

I agree, the detail is wonderful!  These blow away the erasers.  The Old Skool are my favorites as well, but there are quite a few ANS titles that I wouldn't mind having.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #444 on: August 09, 2020, 07:36:37 PM »
Finally saw some minus at Target - cups are smaller than I thought they would be - and Course, one cup was missing from the box so I didn’t buy the entire box full. Eight different titles showing for the eight columns. I picked up five just to see if I could get a chase.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #445 on: August 10, 2020, 04:43:29 AM »
I have three Crusts now, none of the other two Chasers.

I can't remember which "position" two of them came in, but one was from
the top layer, bottom right, closest to you, closer to the front.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #446 on: August 10, 2020, 04:48:12 AM »
I have three Crusts now, none of the other two Chasers.

I can't remember which "position" two of them came in, but one was from
the top layer, bottom right, closest to you, closer to the front.

That's interesting that you have 3 of one chase and none of the others.  At least you have a good one to have 3 of. 

Has it been even close to determined if the chases are typically in the top and front (closest to you) position?  I seem to have read something about that here, but don't recall if that was anything beyond pure speculation.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #447 on: August 10, 2020, 06:02:35 AM »
Not sure.  I do remember now that I got one of them in a two-pack container.  I had ordered
a bunch online from ToyWiz, got one there. 

The other one was from just getting lucky at Target, picking up a few loose "cups". 

In fact, what are we calling these packages?  cups?  containers?  Not that it's a big deal.....

Offline bandaches

« Reply #448 on: August 10, 2020, 03:22:29 PM »
That's interesting that you have 3 of one chase and none of the others.  At least you have a good one to have 3 of. 

Has it been even close to determined if the chases are typically in the top and front (closest to you) position?  I seem to have read something about that here, but don't recall if that was anything beyond pure speculation.
I don't believe any of the Chasers are more rare than any of the others, it purely based on the configuration of the Box you're pulling which I do believe is Geographic to some degree.  Some regions seem to be getting the same box configuration hence the same Chasers.  Andrew already documented here exactly which cups contain which Chasers from display boxes.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #449 on: August 11, 2020, 03:10:56 AM »
I don't believe any of the Chasers are more rare than any of the others, it purely based on the configuration of the Box you're pulling which I do believe is Geographic to some degree.  Some regions seem to be getting the same box configuration hence the same Chasers.  Andrew already documented here exactly which cups contain which Chasers from display boxes.

I do not think the assortment distribution is geographic.  Cases come 6 24 ct inners to a master case.  I think there are two of each assortment in each master case.

Andrew

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #450 on: August 11, 2020, 06:48:51 AM »
I do not think the assortment distribution is geographic.  Cases come 6 24 ct inners to a master case.  I think there are two of each assortment in each master case.

Andrew
Distribution seemed equal around me at least. I went to 3 Targets and each had one of the 3 Case layouts.

Offline Rictor

• Card For Sale
« Reply #451 on: August 11, 2020, 07:33:29 PM »
Still haven’t seen these at a Target yet, but did see these in the toy section -

Target clearanced the 2-pack blind boxes of these out, so I bought the remaining 5 packs and display box for my daughter for half price.  The minis are larger than the Wackys with much better detail.  I wish this company was making Wackys for Topps.  Each mini opens to reveal a Shopkins mini toy inside and can be resealed.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:35:35 PM by Rictor »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2020, 04:36:30 AM »
I was at a game stop yesterday and saw Mini Mart Mini Brands - mystery mini packages inside a white ball. You guys ever see these? Very similar to those Littles! Below is a link

https://www.walmart.com/ip/5-Surprise-Mini-Brands-Mystery-Capsule-Collectible-Toy-by-ZURU/750127165
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 04:38:25 AM by Swiski »

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2020, 05:36:34 AM »
I was at a game stop yesterday and saw Mini Mart Mini Brands - mystery mini packages inside a white ball. You guys ever see these? Very similar to those Littles! Below is a link

https://www.walmart.com/ip/5-Surprise-Mini-Brands-Mystery-Capsule-Collectible-Toy-by-ZURU/750127165
It seems the whole “World’s Smallest” concept has taken hold and inspired other spin-off products as well.  Reminds me of how in the 70’s you could throw a few pennies or nickels in a gumball machine and get all these miniature items - beer mug, hot dog, cowboy hat, mini joke books, tattoos, etc.  Too bad now you gotta fork over 6 bucks a pop instead of just small pocket change.

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2020, 10:02:18 AM »
I bought 2 of the 2 packs on Amazon, Got a Burden.

anything