Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251686 times)

Offline bigtomi

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #315 on: July 28, 2020, 07:21:59 PM »
Which rare did you get?
None. Some kid probably got my rare, as 5 cups had been sold from the case before I got to it. Probably also explains why I didn’t get a couple of other titles...

« Reply #316 on: July 29, 2020, 01:09:30 AM »
ToyWiz does show the 2 Packs in stock!

I got emails from both ToyWiz and UPS that my order of the 24 cups case is coming today between 9 AM and 1:00 PM. WE’ll see. No word about the 2 pack cups yet.

Updated from UPS: cannot be delivered as scheduled.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 06:28:28 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #317 on: July 29, 2020, 06:50:02 AM »
None. Some kid probably got my rare, as 5 cups had been sold from the case before I got to it. Probably also explains why I didn’t get a couple of other titles...
My bad, I thought you bought a full case.  I have a theory that the chase title is on the top row and right side, which cup top titles were missing from your case?  I bet SIC was one of them.....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline quas

« Reply #318 on: July 29, 2020, 06:55:26 AM »
I got emails from both ToyWiz and UPS that my order of the 24 cups case is coming today between 9 AM and 1:00 PM. WE’ll see. No word about the 2 pack cups yet.

Updated from UPS: cannot be delivered as scheduled.

Mine is still scheduled for October.
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #319 on: July 29, 2020, 07:38:31 AM »
My bad, I thought you bought a full case.  I have a theory that the chase title is on the top row and right side, which cup top titles were missing from your case?  I bet SIC was one of them.....

I have three on-line cases coming in a few days. I will report on the position of the chase cups.  There had better be one per case.........

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #320 on: July 29, 2020, 07:43:18 AM »
I have three on-line cases coming in a few days. I will report on the position of the chase cups.  There had better be one per case.........

I hope you get two!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #321 on: July 29, 2020, 07:54:32 AM »
what is the running theory on why Target display box contains some minis not found in the actual cups?  Makes no sense that the packager wouldn't have those same minis to put in cups.  Are we 100% certain those minis like Original Skimpy will show up in Walmart or other offerings?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

« Reply #322 on: July 29, 2020, 07:57:30 AM »
Exactly the same info as already shown in the pictures (60 titles, $3/bucket of 5), although the SI note does show August.

It also looks like there are packets in both Die and modern style logos.
so the original quotes of $3 per cup were wrong and now we are all paying $6 per cup?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #323 on: July 29, 2020, 08:17:57 AM »
Toywhiz box is boring and seems to have no display minis like Target.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #324 on: July 29, 2020, 08:29:23 AM »
so the original quotes of $3 per cup were wrong and now we are all paying $6 per cup?

$3 was the wholesale price displayed at Toyfair. My bad

Offline bandaches

« Reply #325 on: July 29, 2020, 08:46:32 AM »
$3 was the wholesale price displayed at Toyfair. My bad
No worries at all, just trying to get my arms around all the different directions this set is going!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #326 on: July 29, 2020, 09:12:54 AM »
No worries at all, just trying to get my arms around all the different directions this set is going!
Yeah, I’m not impressed with SI on their info sharing.
Too many things wrong, partially correct, or poorly explained.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #327 on: July 29, 2020, 09:14:04 AM »
Series 2 will be a bust if they don't get their act together.

« Reply #328 on: July 29, 2020, 09:55:36 AM »
Series 2 will be a bust if they don't get their act together.

You got that right, cause once bitten twice shy!

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2020, 10:16:00 AM »
I am not sure if this was answered yet, but has anyone posted yet which mini was showing through the top of the cup where they found a rare one?  Ernie, I may test out your theory.  I bought a bunch from the Target right next to me.  I was out this morning and went to a target in a not so great neighborhood where Wacky's are not all that popular.  There was an entirely full case on the shelf.  I did not but any, but I might go back later and buy the top three on the right hand side and see if I get any rare ones.  I will post if I do and what my results are, but in the meantime it would be helpful if someone had some concrete knowledge. 
Still looking for Series 17

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2020, 10:30:09 AM »
Why are folks eagerly and openly posting how to try and pack search these things?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2020, 10:57:56 AM »
Why are folks eagerly and openly posting how to try and pack search these things?
why not?  We all know it is inevitably going to be figured out and at least we can know if the case we are about to buy at target has been picked already. May also result in less glut of minis on the market and more sealed cups remaining which kinda look cool!

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2020, 01:30:39 PM »
why not?  We all know it is inevitably going to be figured out and at least we can know if the case we are about to buy at target has been picked already. May also result in less glut of minis on the market and more sealed cups remaining which kinda look cool!

Agreed.  Some 12 year old is going to figure it out anyway.  not to mention that there there may not be a surefire way to predict these rarities.  Maybe they were really randomly put in cups.
Still looking for Series 17

Offline drono

« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2020, 02:33:48 PM »
Agreed.  Some 12 year old is going to figure it out anyway. 

A 12 year old with more disposable income than I have.  At $6 a cup, you'd have to buy a lot to see a pattern.

I used to buy lists for baseball card rack packs.  I got about fifty 1988 Topps Don Mattingly cards one year from picking.  They're worth about $1 a piece now.  I should clothespin them to the spokes of my Huffy with the banana seat and pretend I'm riding a Harley.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2020, 03:58:00 PM »

I agree 100%.  I was really excited for the minis and like the looks of them quite a bit.  But only being able to get half a set is quite annoying.  I'm glad I didn't buy more from Target.  I'm not sure if I preferred that Walmart only have the other 30 or all 60.  If they do have all 60, I'll be left with a glut of the "Target 30".

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2020, 04:52:11 PM »
I agree 100%.  I was really excited for the minis and like the looks of them quite a bit.  But only being able to get half a set is quite annoying.  I'm glad I didn't buy more from Target.  I'm not sure if I preferred that Walmart only have the other 30 or all 60.  If they do have all 60, I'll be left with a glut of the "Target 30".

I am concerned that the three cases i have coming from an online dealer will also be the"Target 30".  Time will tell.

« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2020, 01:36:58 AM »
I am concerned that the three cases i have coming from an online dealer will also be the"Target 30".  Time will tell.

I am also concerned.

Offline drono

« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »
Baseball cards used to be released in series back in the '70s.  I think 1973 was the last year.  Maybe "Series 1" is a release of 30 and "Series 2" is the remaining 30 with 3 chase in each.  Just a thought.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2020, 01:22:57 PM »
Baseball cards used to be released in series back in the '70s.  I think 1973 was the last year.  Maybe "Series 1" is a release of 30 and "Series 2" is the remaining 30 with 3 chase in each.  Just a thought.
so walmart will be the same 30 as Target?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »
so walmart will be the same 30 as Target?

Super Impulse said they held minis back for WalMart Checkout lanes. Pulled a Burden Chase Mini out of a pack today. Finally!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2020, 01:42:02 PM »
Super Impulse said they held minis back for WalMart Checkout lanes. Pulled a Burden Chase Mini out of a pack today. Finally!
Nice going!  quite some luck on that chase mini  ;)

« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2020, 07:49:36 AM »

I received my orders from ToyWiz and in the case of 2-packs I got 24 new stickers (different from those in Target boxes) and 11 more different minis (also different than those in Target boxes).   I also opened the 24-cup case and it had what appears to be the same cups as Target has with the special box. I only opened one cup as I have so many of the Target minis. I would hate to open the other 23 cups to try to find a rare Wacky. Did any one else get and open their ToyWiz boxes?

The 11 minis were Cap’n Crud, Crypts Ahoy, Coacha-cola, Vile, Soreburst, Macaroni and Sneeze, Cracked Animals, Gadzooka, Log Cave-in, Silverfish, and Skimpy (OS).

The 24 stickers were Boredom’s, Minute Mud, Vile, Macaroni and Sneeze, Big Loogie Spew, Crypt’s Ahoy, Mrs. Klean, De-Mented Rotten Tomatoes, Skimpy (OS), Snoot Loops, Angry Jack, Hawaiian Punks, Campy Soup, Kook-aid, Dopey Whip, Tied, Rice Krispbees, Burden, Cy Boryardee, Nesquak, Cop-Tarts, Haunt Jemima, Log’s and Fiasco.

Anyone know if Walmart has these yet?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:40:22 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2020, 09:07:41 AM »
Was in the big city of Indianapolis yesterday because my wife had shoulder surgery. I was not permitted to wait at the surgery center so went to a local Target and did the self-checkout thing and purchased a display with 14 cups. Same results most others have posted... 32 different mini titles (counting the ROTS and SKIMPY from the display window). 14 different stickers. No rare minis. .
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
I received my orders from ToyWiz and in the case of 2-packs I got 24 new stickers (different from those in Target boxes) and 11 more different minis (also different than those in Target boxes).   I also opened the 24-cup case and it had what appears to be the same cups as Target has with the special box. I only opened one cup as I have so many of the Target minis. I would hate to open the other 23 cups to try to find a rare Wacky. Did any one else get and open their ToyWiz boxes?

The 11 minis were Cap’n Crud, Crypts Ahoy, Coacha-cola, Vile, Soreburst, Macaroni and Sneeze, Cracked Animals, Gadzooka, Log Cave-in, Silverfish, and Skimpy (OS).

The 24 stickers were Boredom’s, Minute Mud, Vile, Macaroni and Sneeze, Big Loogie Spew, Crypt’s Ahoy, Mrs. Klean, De-Mented Rotten Tomatoes, Skimpy (OS), Snoot Loops, Angry Jack, Hawaiian Punks, Campy Soup, Kook-aid, Dopey Whip, Tied, Rice Krispbees, Burden, Cy Boryardee, Nesquak, Cop-Tarts, Haunt Jemima, Log’s and Fiasco.

When you indicated the special box, did you mean the clear display with the 6 minis?

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2020, 10:20:08 AM »
Still haven’t seen these at a Target yet, but did see these in the toy section -

« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2020, 11:04:14 AM »

Yes, I had bought one already from a Target.

« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2020, 11:04:59 AM »
Still haven’t seen these at a Target yet, but did see these in the toy section -

Yep, I saw them too.

« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2020, 11:38:08 AM »
Toywhiz box is boring and seems to have no display minis like Target.

It looks exactly like the Target box. I wish I knew where the rare mini was so I didn’t have to go through an entire box. As a matter of fact the product numbers on the bottoms of both boxes are the same.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:13:29 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2020, 12:21:48 PM »

So no chase in the Two Pack case?  Please advise.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:17 PM »
It looks exactly like the Target box. I wish I knew where the rare mini was so I didn’t have to go through an entire box. As a matter of fact the product numbers on the bottoms of both boxes are the same.

So the Toywiz case had the display window too with the extra minis?
A

anything