Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251730 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2020, 06:06:45 PM »
Hey Ernie,
 I had to go to two different Targets. One had a case missing the header card and had 10 cups the other store had the case with the header but missing the blue cross bar in front and had 17 cups
I was able to assemble one nice complete display case from the two and had originally thought about selling it on Ebay . That lasted a few hours and then i caved in and opened them all. Im too much a fan of the odd wacky stuff to not keep them lol
Now it makes sense on why you didn't get a chase, at first when you said you killed 27, I thought you killed a case plus 3.  BAd luck that the cups missing from your cases had the chasers.  I suspect folks already know how to find them.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #281 on: July 26, 2020, 06:28:22 PM »
I have not read the entire thread. Have we determined what cups have them?

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #282 on: July 26, 2020, 06:31:47 PM »
By the way, in case anyone is interested, I put my Jail-O chase on ebay.  I will be curious what it goes for.  Hate to let it go, but I'd rather use the money to put it back into buying more packs (especially those with different titles than the 30 I already have).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacky-Packages-2020-Minis-JAIL-O-Rare-2020-Topps-Super-Impulse/373127591596?hash=item56e02336ac:g:MQMAAOSwEDlfHZek
Im sure it will do very well. I tossed $20 and it and was outbid right away lol.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #283 on: July 26, 2020, 06:44:43 PM »
I have not read the entire thread. Have we determined what cups have them?
No, seems nobody has indicated this yet or I missed it
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #284 on: July 26, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »

I bought a bunch at my local target here in Maryland and it was the exact same distribution.  It is pretty crappy that they are either distributing them differently over the country, or they are sending them out in waves.  You would think there would be more diversity of the titles showing so you could collect'em all!!
Still looking for Series 17

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2020, 07:00:45 PM »
which title showing cup had your Jailo?

I don't know.  I should have made a note, but I didn't think of it.  Rookie move  >(

Offline bandaches

« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
I bought a bunch at my local target here in Maryland and it was the exact same distribution.  It is pretty crappy that they are either distributing them differently over the country, or they are sending them out in waves.  You would think there would be more diversity of the titles showing so you could collect'em all!!
do you think the chaser is in the exact same cup?

« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2020, 05:35:10 AM »
Used self check out at Target,  27 cups and the display case.
27 cups opened:
30 different product titles
18 different sticker titles
NO rares

After reading how so many took the display when they purchased the cups, I went back to the original Target, used self-checkout again and bought the remaining cups along with the display. The only problem is my display did not have the top piece. Looks cool anyway.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2020, 05:38:49 AM »
My current thinking on the stickers:  24 in the retail release, 24 in the on-line release, 26 in the two-pack release.  That way they make you buy all formats to get all the stickers.  Marketing 101.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 08:17:31 AM by DrDeal »

« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2020, 05:45:23 AM »
My current thinking on the stickers:  24 in the retail release, 24 in the on-line release, 26 in the two-pack release.  That way they make you buy LL formats to get all the stickers.  Marketing 101.

Sounds like you may have hit the nail on the head. Time will tell.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2020, 07:04:33 AM »
My current thinking on the stickers:  24 in the retail release, 24 in the on-line release, 26 in the two-pack release.  That way they make you buy LL formats to get all the stickers.  Marketing 101.

What's the difference between the online release and two pack release?  I did buy 2 two-packs from Amazon, but I guess that's what I was thinking of as the online release. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #291 on: July 27, 2020, 08:25:00 AM »
What's the difference between the online release and two pack release?  I did buy 2 two-packs from Amazon, but I guess that's what I was thinking of as the online release.

Here is what I got from Super Impulse Regarding The Stickers and the Two Packs:

No duplicates in any cups
And for the 2 cups we are using  60 pcs
Per Cdu
Each one does have its own sticker

To me this means that all cups in each case will have their own sticker with no Dupes in the case which is what we have seen so far. (24 different stickers in each 24 pack retail case.) This reply seems to state they will only put the base Mini's (60 pcs) in the two packs "Per CDU". I have no idea what CDU stands for.
So to me this sounds like you will get stickers you need from the two-packs, but no chase mini's. My opinion based on the above reply.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2020, 08:47:43 AM »
Here is what I got from Super Impulse Regarding The Stickers and the Two Packs:

No duplicates in any cups
And for the 2 cups we are using  60 pcs
Per Cdu
Each one does have its own sticker

To me this means that all cups in each case will have their own sticker with no Dupes in the case which is what we have seen so far. (24 different stickers in each 24 pack retail case.) This reply seems to state they will only put the base Mini's (60 pcs) in the two packs "Per CDU". I have no idea what CDU stands for.
So to me this sounds like you will get stickers you need from the two-packs, but no chase mini's. My opinion based on the above reply.

I think CDU stands for Counter Display Unit.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2020, 10:16:46 AM »
This reply seems to state they will only put the base Mini's (60 pcs) in the two packs "Per CDU".
The two pack picture on Amazon shows the same checklist with the chase pieces, and the boxes say 66 as well.
so I’ll bet they are in there.
The info you’ve been receiving from SI has been questionable at times (to me), seeming to just use some spec sheet without actual knowledge of what has been produced.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2020, 10:29:11 AM »
I like your case but just noticed something strange.  I have 30 different titles, just like you show.  However, I don't have Old Skool Skimpy or Rotz.  Can't figure out which two I have that you are missing.

I'm missing Weakies and Sic Blood Stic.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2020, 10:31:42 AM »
That red case is awesome! What department within Target was selling it? I didn't think they handled display cases like that...

I meant to say the full display case I got at target, not the red display case. sorry about that.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2020, 10:52:28 AM »
   Your post got me thinking. I realized that Old Skool Skimpy and New Skool Rotz are included in the 6 Mini's shown in the clear insert in the front of the Target cases : but they are not contained in the packs. I thought I had thirty Min's but now have 32 as I took those two out of the Case Display tonight.  I did not like destroying it ; but I have two of them so its OK. My sense is that the on-line only cases will have those two titles so 30 will be in each release. So they are rare right now, but not long. Watch Ebay now that this is posted and someone will try to sell the 6 Mini Case insert for $60 or $75 since it contains two Mini's not available in the cases. I bet people will get alot more aggressive at Target trying to obtain the empty cases. LOL.

Andrew

Andrew, you can do it without destroying it. I even replaced the 2 I took out.

« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2020, 12:28:14 PM »
I'm missing Weakies and Sic Blood Stic.

Those are the two I did not get in the case I bought. I had to go to eBay.

« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2020, 12:45:33 PM »

Andrew, you can do it without destroying it. I even replaced the 2 I took out.

[/quote]

Are they attached to the bottom of the carton or do they pop out?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2020, 12:53:37 PM »
It was taped to the carton so the carton was torn somewhat by me removing it.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2020, 01:06:13 PM »
Here is the reply from Super Impulse on the stickers:

As for the stickers, 74 were created, half old skool, half new skool. But we broke the release into 3rds. First assortment is what you found. They should have been better assorted between old and new skool, but the others will be showing up soon. Some were held for WM, some for the boxed sets.

« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2020, 01:19:37 PM »
Here is the reply from Super Impulse on the stickers:

As for the stickers, 74 were created, half old skool, half new skool. But we broke the release into 3rds. First assortment is what you found. They should have been better assorted between old and new skool, but the others will be showing up soon. Some were held for WM, some for the boxed sets.

Don’t want to be ignorant but what is “WM”?

• Administrator
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2020, 01:22:09 PM »
Don’t want to be ignorant but what is “WM”?
Wal-Mart
Good to see these will be at more retail stores. Wonder if this will just be the ones with the 60’ card display row (like with the 2015 S1 blister packs), or all of them?

« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2020, 01:24:46 PM »
Wal-Mart
Good to see these will be at more retail stores. Wonder if this will just be the ones with the 60’ card display row (like with the 2015 S1 blister packs), or all of them?

I’m glad about Wal-mart, but does anyone know when they are getting them?

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2020, 01:33:45 PM »
Actually I could have just grabbed the gun like I usually do and just scanned on pack 22 times.  I panicked as I was afraid I would get the case.  I REALLY wanted this case, I really don't care about the cups, already put them on ebay.

Where did you get those pages that hold the mini-stickers so well?

« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2020, 01:39:36 PM »
Where did you get those pages that hold the mini-stickers so well?

They are ultra-pro 12 pocket pages. I bought them several years ago at the Philly non-sport card show. I am sure you can find them somewhere, even eBay.

eBay has them, I just checked.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:49:25 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2020, 04:01:53 PM »
I just received my 20 pocket pages today. They fit these stickers perfectly. Sorry but can not post pics lately. I purchased them on ebay.

WalMart will get these in Sept.

« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »
I just received my 20 pocket pages today. They fit these stickers perfectly. Sorry but can not post pics lately. I purchased them on ebay.

WalMart will get these in Sept.

The 20 pocket pages look great for these stickers too. I already had the 12 pocket pages. Need to save $ somewhere.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #308 on: July 28, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »
Amazon has the 2 packs available again. It shows "in stock', but it says ships by ToyWiz. Does ToyWiz have these in stock now?

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #309 on: July 28, 2020, 03:02:23 PM »
ToyWiz does show the 2 Packs in stock!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2020, 03:28:32 PM »
Mostly for documentation purposes, here are the mini stickers I got from my Target purchase the other day and the storage case I picked up today for the minis from Container Store:

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2020, 03:39:53 PM »
Looks like the same case I use for the eraser sets.

• Administrator
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2020, 05:28:34 PM »
From what I've seen as the visible ones in the cup for the Target release, I have the following list of 20:
Anything missing?

Top Tier
Cop Tarts
Cy-Borgardee
Elapse
Ghoul Scouts
Log's
Milk Drone
Rivals
Shingles
Sic Pens

Bottom Tier
Ajerx
Bandache
Cracked Jerk
Gurgle
Horrid
Jolly Mean Giant
Minute Lice
Moron Salt
Mrs Klean
Weakies
Skimpy (50th)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:18:17 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2020, 05:44:24 PM »
Mostly for documentation purposes, here are the mini stickers I got from my Target purchase the other day and the storage case I picked up today for the minis from Container Store:

Which rare did you get?

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2020, 06:08:26 PM »
Looks like the same case I use for the eraser sets.
Looks like same case I use for fishing lures.  Hey!  Who took my tackle box!??!?!?  :-*

anything