Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251556 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2020, 06:38:14 AM »
I haven't compiled my list of stickers yet, but I also have only gotten the Old Skool titles.  What's up with that?  Are there really going to be stickers of all 66 titles?  If so, where are the New Skool ones?  Not that I'm complaining, mind you, since I'm not planning on going for a full set of stickers and would mostly only want the Old Skool ones anyway.  But it's very strange to me what's been showing up.

We saw 10 Sticker Titles shown in Toy Fair Pics that were only of Titles not in the minis. I was told there were 74 Stickers. 66 replicating all the minis plus 8 more.
My sense is that there are only Old Skool stickers in the retail packs and only New Skool stickers in the on-line packs.  If you think about it; that's a good way for the manufacturer to appease both online and retail channels with this release as you have to shop at both to complete them. Time will tell.  Lastly, I was told there was a 'Surprise" regarding the Stickers that they were not calling out as "Chase" but that would be limited.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2020, 07:07:55 AM »
After going through the contents of the 17 packs I bought (from three different stores), I did indeed only have 30 different minis.  I have a couple two packs coming from Amazon at some point, but I wonder if there is even any point in trading at this time as I'm thinking we may all have only those 30 to trade.

« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2020, 07:20:50 AM »
After going through the contents of the 17 packs I bought (from three different stores), I did indeed only have 30 different minis.  I have a couple two packs coming from Amazon at some point, but I wonder if there is even any point in trading at this time as I'm thinking we may all have only those 30 to trade.

I never got Weakies, Blood stick, Ajerx, or Shingles cheese in any of the 26 cartons I bought, so I had to go to eBay to get them to complete the 30. I have a case coming from Toy Wiz, whenever, but can’t wait as I am a completist. Wish Walmart or another retailer had the other 30. I hate the wait.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2020, 07:36:54 AM »
How many unique titles are there that show on top of the Target containers?

Are the minis that show in the vertical window of the Target case always the same and in the same order?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 07:43:00 AM by cmgmd »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2020, 07:45:46 AM »
Do we officially have the 6 "Rare" titles finalized?

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2020, 08:14:31 AM »
Do we officially have the 6 "Rare" titles finalized?

Richard
#StayWacky
Yes, They’re on the checklist, and listed above

• Administrator
« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2020, 08:15:49 AM »
How many unique titles are there that show on top of the Target containers?

Are the minis that show in the vertical window of the Target case always the same and in the same order?
So far, all that I’ve seen are the same

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2020, 08:31:11 AM »
Are there 30 different containers?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2020, 08:32:25 AM »
I've seen the same "exposed" titles in the containers, seems like so far that's all that's around.

Congrats on the milk jug, rare title.  I love that shape!

I did manage to pull a Crust toothpaste, but other than that, I'm getting repeats of a lot of titles.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2020, 09:09:01 AM »
Pat, how would pack searching work with these?  Other than for the one showing?  I'm wondering if anyone has found any of the packs showing any of the 30 or so "difficult" titles.  I haven't tallied up which ones I have yet from my 17 packs, but I'm curious to see if I did indeed get any of the tough titles (outside of Jail-O).

I was just speculating that it was possible that a certain title showing indicated a probability of finding a chase title.  Could even be that a certain title showing in a specific position in the case means that's the "hot" pack.  Pack searchers do always seem to know.

Offline drono

« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »
Could even be that a certain title showing in a specific position in the case means that's the "hot" pack.  Pack searchers do always seem to know.

I think a few of the earlier posts said that the managers at their Targets wouldn't sell the case because it's supposed to be reloaded by new stock.  If that's really the case, then the position in the case will only work before that happens. 

Is anyone making a list according to what's showing in the window?  If it's truly consistent, then could it be possible to get all 30 from just 6 packs.  If not, then  I'm thinking maybe the thing to do is collect a complete set from the mini showing in the window and never open a pack.  Have we seen all 30 in a window so far?

« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2020, 12:08:47 PM »
I think a few of the earlier posts said that the managers at their Targets wouldn't sell the case because it's supposed to be reloaded by new stock.  If that's really the case, then the position in the case will only work before that happens. 

Is anyone making a list according to what's showing in the window?  If it's truly consistent, then could it be possible to get all 30 from just 6 packs.  If not, then  I'm thinking maybe the thing to do is collect a complete set from the mini showing in the window and never open a pack.  Have we seen all 30 in a window so far?

I think only about 16 different ones have been on the top depending on where the Target was located, NY vs. Texas for example.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 01:04:06 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
I added the 3 others I have to the list.

Here are pics of my stickers in ultra-pro sleeves.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2020, 12:20:53 PM »
I have 16 different minis showing on top of containers purchased at Targets in the suburban Philly area.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2020, 01:58:31 PM »
Full display case I found at Target today:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:26:28 AM by rdsjnk »

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2020, 02:00:51 PM »
Can we discuss the Stickers please? Let's compare what we have pulled so we can compile a list of what is currently out there.

I will post my current list. If you have additional titles not on it, please copy the list and add your titles so we can have a complete list:

Old Skool World's Smallest Wacky Packages Stickers:

Capn Crud,   Lavirus,   Nertz,    Ratz,     Jail-O,    Band-Ache,     Cracked Animals,    Gadzooka,    Log Cave In,    Moron Salt,

Plastered Peanuts,  Weakies,    Crust,    Cracked Jerk,    Gurgle,    Jolly Mean Giant,      Quacker oats,   Slum Maid,  6 Up.

Minute Lice, Exceedrin, Fishbone

Ajerk, Horrid

New Skool World's Smallest Wacky Packages Stickers:

« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2020, 02:08:59 PM »
The case I found at Target today:

Here is the case I got at Michael’s.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »

I really like that one!  Judging from the pics I've seen, the Johnny Lightning cases I have here are too small, and most would have to lay sideways.

« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2020, 02:27:07 PM »
I really like that one!  Judging from the pics I've seen, the Johnny Lightning cases I have here are too small, and most would have to lay sideways.

They have it on sale 2 for $32.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »
They have it on sale 2 for $32.

I looked it up online and it says $32 apiece, and then I can use a 20% off coupon code.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2020, 02:35:37 PM »
Used self check out at Target,  27 cups and the display case.
27 cups opened:
30 different product titles
18 different sticker titles
NO rares

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2020, 02:37:01 PM »
Yes I threw the whole display into the shopping cart and I went to self check-out and pulled all of the containers out and scan them one by one the thing I hated about it is I've lost track of the location everything was originally in the display case for tracking Chasers.

You can ask the clerk in self checkout to scan 1 Pack and do a quantity so you don't have to unpack the case. That's what I did.

Andrew

« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2020, 02:43:29 PM »
I looked it up online and it says $32 apiece, and then I can use a 20% off coupon code.

I went into the store and got them buy one get one free so I could not use the coupon.  You had to go into the store to get the deal but I think it’s over now.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 02:47:29 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

• Administrator
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2020, 02:44:00 PM »
You can ask the clerk in self checkout to scan 1 Pack and do a quantity so you don't have to unpack the case. That's what I did.

Andrew
I went through a cashier, and she noticed the different pieces visible on top - and insisted that they were all different, even after I old her they are all the same.
She scanned and scanned and scanned and scanned...

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2020, 02:47:01 PM »
I've seen the same "exposed" titles in the containers, seems like so far that's all that's around.

Congrats on the milk jug, rare title.  I love that shape!

I did manage to pull a Crust toothpaste, but other than that, I'm getting repeats of a lot of titles.

Can you post a pic of your Crust Mini?  Congrats!!

Thanks,  Andrew

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2020, 03:03:18 PM »
Used self check out at Target,  27 cups and the display case.
27 cups opened:
30 different product titles
18 different sticker titles
NO rares
27 cups?  Only 24 in a case, did they have 2 cases?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2020, 03:04:42 PM »

Andrew
Actually I could have just grabbed the gun like I usually do and just scanned on pack 22 times.  I panicked as I was afraid I would get the case.  I REALLY wanted this case, I really don't care about the cups, already put them on ebay.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2020, 03:55:41 PM »
The case I found at Target today:

I like your case but just noticed something strange.  I have 30 different titles, just like you show.  However, I don't have Old Skool Skimpy or Rotz.  Can't figure out which two I have that you are missing.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »
I was just speculating that it was possible that a certain title showing indicated a probability of finding a chase title.  Could even be that a certain title showing in a specific position in the case means that's the "hot" pack.  Pack searchers do always seem to know.

Good point.  I did get a Jail-O, but have no idea what the placement of the pack was as I purchased packs from three different Targets and didn't necessarily always choose a pack from a set location in the case.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2020, 04:01:54 PM »
By the way, in case anyone is interested, I put my Jail-O chase on ebay.  I will be curious what it goes for.  Hate to let it go, but I'd rather use the money to put it back into buying more packs (especially those with different titles than the 30 I already have).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacky-Packages-2020-Minis-JAIL-O-Rare-2020-Topps-Super-Impulse/373127591596?hash=item56e02336ac:g:MQMAAOSwEDlfHZek

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2020, 04:53:18 PM »

That red case is awesome! What department within Target was selling it? I didn't think they handled display cases like that...

Offline bandaches

« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2020, 05:32:14 PM »
opened my first pack within a tub - and pulled a chase!
I think I'm done. Can't get better than that!

(Image removed from quote.)
Which cup had this chase?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2020, 05:33:41 PM »
Pat, how would pack searching work with these?  Other than for the one showing?  I'm wondering if anyone has found any of the packs showing any of the 30 or so "difficult" titles.  I haven't tallied up which ones I have yet from my 17 packs, but I'm curious to see if I did indeed get any of the tough titles (outside of Jail-O).
which title showing cup had your Jailo?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #278 on: July 26, 2020, 05:57:27 PM »
I like your case but just noticed something strange.  I have 30 different titles, just like you show.  However, I don't have Old Skool Skimpy or Rotz.  Can't figure out which two I have that you are missing.

Your post got me thinking. I realized that Old Skool Skimpy and New Skool Rotz are included in the 6 Mini's shown in the clear insert in the front of the Target cases : but they are not contained in the packs. I thought I had thirty Min's but now have 32 as I took those two out of the Case Display tonight.  I did not like destroying it ; but I have two of them so its OK. My sense is that the on-line only cases will have those two titles so 30 will be in each release. So they are rare right now, but not long. Watch Ebay now that this is posted and someone will try to sell the 6 Mini Case insert for $60 or $75 since it contains two Mini's not available in the cases. I bet people will get alot more aggressive at Target trying to obtain the empty cases. LOL.

Andrew
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 06:04:02 PM by DrDeal »

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #279 on: July 26, 2020, 05:57:41 PM »
27 cups?  Only 24 in a case, did they have 2 cases?
Hey Ernie,
 I had to go to two different Targets. One had a case missing the header card and had 10 cups the other store had the case with the header but missing the blue cross bar in front and had 17 cups
I was able to assemble one nice complete display case from the two and had originally thought about selling it on Ebay . That lasted a few hours and then i caved in and opened them all. Im too much a fan of the odd wacky stuff to not keep them lol