Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251672 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2020, 07:18:32 AM »
If anyone has any of these little window packs with ones I've created I'd like to buy them from you. Thanks!

How many are you looking for, Dave?  I'd be happy to pick ones up, but I'm guessing there are a number of them that will be out there.  Also, I have a pretty good sense of the ones you've done, but if you have a list, I'd be happy to take it with me when I go to one of the many Targets in my area.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator

Offline drono

« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2020, 10:32:24 AM »
WOW!!!  $150 for a 5 pack??  That's obscene, and I hope no one bites.

Is that one of the "chase" titles, or are they only in the windows of the case?

Offline Swiski

« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2020, 10:48:17 AM »
I opened the 8 packs I bought at Target yesterday. No rares, but I'm thinking of going and buying more packs.

I have several doubles of the mini packages, but no sticker doubles so far.

If anyone has doubles on the Old School ones, LMK and maybe we can trade in the trading thread.

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2020, 12:01:38 PM »
How many are you looking for, Dave?  I'd be happy to pick ones up, but I'm guessing there are a number of them that will be out there.  Also, I have a pretty good sense of the ones you've done, but if you have a list, I'd be happy to take it with me when I go to one of the many Targets in my area.

Thanks! These are mine. I may be missing some since I have not seen the final list: Jerson's Baby Plaster, SIC Pens, Ghoul Scouts, Fiasco Sauce, Hisssey's Syrup and Just for Wolfmen

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2020, 03:49:15 PM »

I had that in my watch list and the seller sent me an offer to sell it to me for the bargain price of $79.99!!   So thoughtful.
I just listed 5 mini's without the sticker for $4.99 opening bid. I wonder if that will sell? Probably not.

Also, just got an update from Amazon. My two pack was scheduled to be delivered by 8PM tonight. Now they do not have a delivery date.   :'(

It does not look like my Little Obsessed Order will ship till next week. They have not received their shipment yet. I guess Target got theirs first??

I just ordered a mini Shopping cart on Ebay to put some of these in.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2020, 07:45:41 PM »
I was 0 for 2 at the Targets I went to tonight.  And I also got the notice from Amazon that my order of a couple 2-packs was delayed  :sad:

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2020, 03:12:18 AM »
I was 0 for 2 at the Targets I went to tonight.  And I also got the notice from Amazon that my order of a couple 2-packs was delayed  :sad:

Here is the Target DCPI : 087127705  If you find a Target Team Member with a Scanner they can tell you if any other stores in your area have the item.
I did this in Western NJ and no other stores had them in stock.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2020, 05:20:36 AM »
Here is the Target DCPI : 087127705  If you find a Target Team Member with a Scanner they can tell you if any other stores in your area have the item.
I did this in Western NJ and no other stores had them in stock.

Andrew

Thanks for the info, Andrew!  I'll definitely use that if I can't find them at the next Target.  I'll be able to hit one or two new ones tomorrow.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2020, 06:49:07 AM »
I tried using PopFindr and Brickseek inventory checkers using that code on the receipt. It doesn't work. Two stores in my area definitely have them, and those stores show zero inventory using that code.  So that number must be a general DPCI number for materials handled by Excel Marketing?

Maybe going to a brick and mortar store giving them the code works. Make sure you check two spots at Targets - the trading cards area and the pop culture zone (usually near electronics where they sell Funko Pops)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:53:17 AM by Swiski »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2020, 07:00:03 AM »
I tried using PopFindr and Brickseek inventory checkers using that code on the receipt. It doesn't work. Two stores in my area definitely have them, and those stores show zero inventory using that code.  So that number must be a general DPCI number for materials handled by Excel Marketing?

Maybe going to a brick and mortar store giving them the code works. Make sure you check two spots at Targets - the trading cards area and the pop culture zone (usually near electronics where they sell Funko Pops)
good info. I had tried Brickseek with no luck either, but wasn't sure if that just meant my stores did not have them.

and I hadn't thought about the Pop Culture zone where the Fukno's are located. I'll give that area a once over as well.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2020, 09:03:51 AM »

Now there are 4 sellers with that same 5-pack where you see Cop Tarts in the window. Very strange! Their prices are a bit on the high side as well.

All the 5-packs at the two targets I went to did NOT have the Cop Tarts in the window. There are 8 different packs where you see the mini in the window repeated 3x in the 24 count case. I want to know if the Target packs have different collation than other packs out there. DrDeal mentioned he got 14 out of 30 Old Skool products on the checklist, and he got FishBone 3x in the 16 packs he bought. I don't want to buy more than the 8 packs from my target if that's the case. I really want to get iconic titles like Gadzooka and Quacker Oats, but I don't know if those are in the Target packs. Looking forward to more people here opening them up, maybe even scoring a chase one from Target.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2020, 09:25:40 AM »
Fukno's
Maybe that's what the Target employee would say if you asked if they had them?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2020, 11:11:28 AM »
Maybe that's what the Target employee would say if you asked if they had them?
It’s definitely my response if anyone asks if I have any. 😄

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2020, 02:56:19 PM »
I saw a case of 23 at target today. I purchased the bottom 12 which featured Band Ache, Minute Lice, Horrid and Mean Giant in the Window. No chase Mini's in the 12 packs. I got nine Dupes on Old Skool Stickers and 3 I did not have: Cracked Animals, Moron Salt and 6 Up.  I have 19 Old Skool Stickers now and di not pull a single New Skool Sticker out of 28 Packs.  I also did not get any Mini's out of the 12 packs that I needed. I am still at 30 out 60 Base Mini's. Maybe they will release them in waves?

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:26 PM »
I saw a case of 23 at target today. I purchased the bottom 12 which featured Band Ache, Minute Lice, Horrid and Mean Giant in the Window. No chase Mini's in the 12 packs. I got nine Dupes on Old Skool Stickers and 3 I did not have: Cracked Animals, Moron Salt and 6 Up.  I have 19 Old Skool Stickers now and di not pull a single New Skool Sticker out of 28 Packs.  I also did not get any Mini's out of the 12 packs that I needed. I am still at 30 out 60 Base Mini's. Maybe they will release them in waves?

Andrew

Wow, out of 28 packs you've only gotten 30 out of 60 minis?  That's surprising and lousy odds.  I wonder if the different kind of packaging will have the other 30 minis. 

Are the minis showing up in the window different than the ones you got in your first "round"?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2020, 04:26:17 PM »
Same assortment as the ones I found the other day at Target. 4 Old Skool Mini's visible (3 of each) on the bottom half of the case. The top half had all new Skool Mini's visible including Cop Tarts. I did not buy any of those as it is clear that the eight missing the other day were Band Ache, Mean Giant and other Old Skool Mini's. I purchased the bottom half figuring I would get mini's I needed ; but that was not the case. Psyched to pull Cracked  Animals, 6 Up and Moron Stickers;
but not psyched about dropping $70 to get three stickers I needed. :sad:  I do think the assortment coming from on-line dealers will be different from the Target boxes.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2020, 05:09:17 PM »
My Amazon Two-Pack now shows 8/13 as the ship date.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2020, 05:45:30 PM »
No sightings in Northern CA Targets yet! Not surprising, we are always last to get new Wacky items!

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2020, 02:32:07 AM »
No sightings in Northern CA Targets yet! Not surprising, we are always last to get new Wacky items!

No sightings in Westchester county, NY yet. Going out again today as 25 unopened Excell boxes were at Target yesterday; may be on shelves today. Hope they aren’t full of Pokémon and Yugioh.

Went back today and they were there!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 05:15:15 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2020, 04:31:57 AM »
No sightings in Westchester county, NY yet. Going out again today as 25 unopened Excell boxes were at Target yesterday; may be on shelves today. Hope they aren’t full of Pokémon and Yugioh.

I haven't been in a regular Target in ages, but I am regularly in the mini Target right near my mom's house.  Will check there soon.  Maybe I'll find mini Wackys in a mini Target  ;D

Offline drono

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2020, 05:14:56 AM »
Looking at the new eBay auctions this morning ($150 for 7 unopened packs and $500 for a 24 count case), they're in (or were in) Falmouth, Maine and Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania.

Are there really people out there who would buy it early in the release before it hits the stores all over and they can get it at a normal price? 

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2020, 06:01:50 AM »
Both my local Targets had them. However, I made the mistake of going to a register where a manager of some type was standing and he wouldn't allow me to take the display box (his argument was that the guy would come back and refill it, so he needed to keep it...and the 6 minis in the front). Oh, well. Maybe I can hunt one down eventually.

Anyway, it still had 19 cups in it (just 5 had sold), so I bought them all (first pic below). I then opened everything (second pic below) and wound up with no rares (shock!) and 28 different minis. I'm ready to trade for the other 32 I still need. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy more in the wild yet...collation does seem to suck majorly.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2020, 06:44:59 AM »
Wow! So no chase, and only less than half of the Old Skool in your collation. Looks like the Target packs don't have Gadzooka, Skimpy, Quacker Oats. Those are the ones I really want.

« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2020, 07:03:23 AM »
Both my local Targets had them. However, I made the mistake of going to a register where a manager of some type was standing and he wouldn't allow me to take the display box (his argument was that the guy would come back and refill it, so he needed to keep it...and the 6 minis in the front). Oh, well. Maybe I can hunt one down eventually.

Anyway, it still had 19 cups in it (just 5 had sold), so I bought them all (first pic below). I then opened everything (second pic below) and wound up with no rares (shock!) and 28 different minis. I'm ready to trade for the other 32 I still need. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy more in the wild yet...collation does seem to suck majorly.

At my local Target, I got there early and the box was untouched. I only bought 12 of the 24 packs as I read from previous posts that there were so many repeats. I pulled 27 of the 66.  I got 13 Old Skool and 14 New Skool including 1 rare old Skool.

« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2020, 07:07:35 AM »
Wow! So no chase, and only less than half of the Old Skool in your collation. Looks like the Target packs don't have Gadzooka, Skimpy, Quacker Oats. Those are the ones I really want.

Be careful, there are both an old SKOOL Skimpy and a New Skool Skimpy to collect. I only got the new Skool one.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2020, 07:08:29 AM »
At my local Target, I got there early and the box was untouched. I only bought 12 of the 24 packs as I read from previous posts that there were so many repeats. I pulled 27 of the 66.  I got 13 Old Skool and 14 New Skool including 1 rare old Skool.

Which rare did you get?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2020, 07:31:12 AM »
I found them last night at Target as well, picked up a few.

Nicely done, by the way! 

Are we all assuming that there is a correlating mini foil sticker to go with each title?  Those are
going to be the real tough things to find!

And hopefully there aren't any background color variations, or else I will go more insane....

« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2020, 07:32:11 AM »
Which rare did you get?

I got Jail-O.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2020, 07:42:55 AM »
A question for those who are finding these at Target.  Are you seeing just 8 different minis available in the window?  In other words, in a full case of 24, are there just 8 different ones showing and those 8 are repeated 3 times?  If so, I wonder if the 8 visible are consistent among cases.

« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2020, 07:46:03 AM »
A question for those who are finding these at Target.  Are you seeing just 8 different minis available in the window?  In other words, in a full case of 24, are there just 8 different ones showing and those 8 are repeated 3 times?  If so, I wonder if the 8 visible are consistent among cases.

Yes, exactly as you described.

Minute Lice, Jolly Mean Giant,  Band-ache, and Horrid for OS and Hit-Kat, Cop Tarts, Cy Borgardee, & Rivals for NS were on top.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 07:54:28 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2020, 07:54:20 AM »
I got Jail-O.

Cool! Is the Jail-O slightly sparkly, like the early previews mentioned for the chase titles?

« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2020, 07:55:14 AM »
Cool! Is the Jail-O slightly sparkly, like the early previews mentioned for the chase titles?

I know my pic is blah, but it is not sparkly.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2020, 07:58:09 AM »

I wish Walgreens sold these.

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2020, 08:19:18 AM »

I got all the same except I did not get Shingles cheese nor Ajerx. I got Jail-O instead. It looks like Targets may have all the same products.