Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 250475 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1575 on: March 27, 2021, 03:30:22 AM »
Someone has made micro Wackies , packs and boxes. Looks so IMO. Not looking to buy-in; but this must have taken some effort to produce.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 06:31:05 AM by DrDeal »

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #1576 on: March 27, 2021, 10:34:12 AM »
Pretty fascinating results, but to what end?  Doll house accessory?  Needing tweezers to handle any of it really takes the fun out of it.  Arguably the ‘World’s Smallest’ toy line has created somewhat of a craze for all things miniature.  Maybe it started even before then, not sure.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1577 on: March 28, 2021, 12:58:21 PM »
Someone has made micro Wackies , packs and boxes. Looks so IMO. Not looking to buy-in; but this must have taken some effort to produce.

I find nothing appealing about these.  The has a vague story about picking these up from somewhere.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1578 on: March 30, 2021, 03:13:25 AM »
I noticed an auction featuring Series 1 "Rich Color" stickers pulled from single packs that has a title which was not included in the multipacks (Tied). Not sure where these new single packs are showing up.  Not looking to buy more packs if they do not include the missing mini's. 

Andrew

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1579 on: March 30, 2021, 06:54:52 AM »
Reminder for anyone who is fed up with Super Insult and their abuse of "collect them all" to milk us all of money chasing after sets that can't be completed after 9 months of effort, file complaint with PA state attorney general:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint/consumer-complaint/

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BCP_Complaint_Form.pdf

This is how I filled it out:

I provided images of their "collect them all" matra, the target display box with Rotz, the checklist showing ebayer and minute as commons

I decided not to dilute the complaint with gadzooka and the numerous waves and other issues created by the undocumented waves

Problem:
Super Impulse pushes a mantra of "collect them all".  They issued Series 1 of wacky packages minis in July 2020.  The checklist shows commons and rares.  After 9 months of searching collectors on facebook, reviewing thousands of ebay auctions, direct personal experience, reviewing collector forums, 2 common titles ebayer and Minute mud have not appeared.  I learned only in Feb 2021 in talking to Super Impulse that these 2 titles were withheld for special release in walmart.  No published information from Super Impulse on their website, facebook page nor any Point of sales advertising indicated these titles could only be obtained in a special walmart release with no details on when this release would take place.  This allowed Super Impulse to enjoy inflated sales as collectors bought cups from target, amazon and Walmart trying to complete their sets of commons not knowing they had no chance to complete the set.  In addition, Rotz is listed as a common title and it can only be found in the plastic display on the Target display boxes which is technically not for sale.  Images of the checklists showing Ebayer and Minute mud as commons, image of the target display box with Rotz and image from the Super impulse website showing the repeated "collect them all" matra are all included.

Resolution:
Reimburse all collectors $1 per extra minis they have accumulated in trying to chase after these unattainable titles and provide Rotz, ebayer and minute mud titles to all collectors who make a claim.  Immediately stop the process of misleading collectors on "common" designation and provide complete transparnency in regards to special releases and held back titles via updates on the website and FB.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:54:02 AM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline chipereno

« Reply #1580 on: April 04, 2021, 06:27:35 AM »
I'm going to build a mini pantry for my minis. This of course is a template. A lot of these products are not minis...yet....

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 06:29:24 AM by chipereno »

Offline studio805

« Reply #1581 on: April 06, 2021, 04:04:43 PM »
Reminder for anyone who is fed up with Super Insult and their abuse of "collect them all" to milk us all of money chasing after sets that can't be completed after 9 months of effort, file complaint with PA state attorney general:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint/consumer-complaint/

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BCP_Complaint_Form.pdf

This is how I filled it out:

I provided images of their "collect them all" matra, the target display box with Rotz, the checklist showing ebayer and minute as commons

I decided not to dilute the complaint with gadzooka and the numerous waves and other issues created by the undocumented waves

Problem:
Super Impulse pushes a mantra of "collect them all".  They issued Series 1 of wacky packages minis in July 2020.  The checklist shows commons and rares.  After 9 months of searching collectors on facebook, reviewing thousands of ebay auctions, direct personal experience, reviewing collector forums, 2 common titles ebayer and Minute mud have not appeared.  I learned only in Feb 2021 in talking to Super Impulse that these 2 titles were withheld for special release in walmart.  No published information from Super Impulse on their website, facebook page nor any Point of sales advertising indicated these titles could only be obtained in a special walmart release with no details on when this release would take place.  This allowed Super Impulse to enjoy inflated sales as collectors bought cups from target, amazon and Walmart trying to complete their sets of commons not knowing they had no chance to complete the set.  In addition, Rotz is listed as a common title and it can only be found in the plastic display on the Target display boxes which is technically not for sale.  Images of the checklists showing Ebayer and Minute mud as commons, image of the target display box with Rotz and image from the Super impulse website showing the repeated "collect them all" matra are all included.

Resolution:
Reimburse all collectors $1 per extra minis they have accumulated in trying to chase after these unattainable titles and provide Rotz, ebayer and minute mud titles to all collectors who make a claim.  Immediately stop the process of misleading collectors on "common" designation and provide complete transparnency in regards to special releases and held back titles via updates on the website and FB.

Count me in! I've also let me best friend know who is also a collector. Thanks for this info!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1582 on: April 09, 2021, 09:30:05 AM »
Count me in! I've also let me best friend know who is also a collector. Thanks for this info!
Please do follow thru on this.  PA AG wrote me and approved my complaint and forwarded to the Vendor awaiting response.  I assume SI will blow off the AG but if the AG gets multiple complaints, I believe they won't let SI get away with a no response.  My understanding about the AG is they get more involved when there are multiple complaints of the same.  They act like a passive BBB when it is just a solo complaint.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1583 on: April 09, 2021, 09:58:00 AM »
A question for the group... a gentleman on one of the WP Facebook sites claims there were only 20 of the wave 1 Cracked Jerk (with red border) stickers made. This is the first I have heard this and I know I had 3 myself at one time. Has anyone else seen any evidence that this title is that scarce? Sound off if you have one... I suspect we could account for at least 15 from forum members alone.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1584 on: April 09, 2021, 10:09:00 AM »
A question for the group... a gentleman on one of the WP Facebook sites claims there were only 20 of the wave 1 Cracked Jerk (with red border) stickers made. This is the first I have heard this and I know I had 3 myself at one time. Has anyone else seen any evidence that this title is that scarce? Sound off if you have one... I suspect we could account for at least 15 from forum members alone.
I saw that comment. Very odd.
I believe every case of 24 cups had all 24 titles. That’s my experience at least.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #1585 on: April 09, 2021, 10:24:39 AM »
I have 4 red border Cracked Jerk stickers, so he doesn't know
what he's talking about.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1586 on: April 09, 2021, 10:26:10 AM »

There are 48 Different Series 1 Red Border Stickers. There were two case mixes with 24 stickers in each mix. Both mixes were evenly produced. Maybe the seller has some stickers they are trying to sell?  Red Border Cracked Jerk is not rare IMO.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #1587 on: April 09, 2021, 12:56:42 PM »
It looks like he is wildly misinterpreting a distorted copy of the Master List, and associating the red 20 near the title name as somehow being an indication of the number of stickers produced

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1588 on: April 10, 2021, 07:06:34 AM »
So it looks like the single cups are now coming with "Rich Color" stickers.  The multipacks had "Rich Color" versions all of the  Series One Stickers that have corresponding Mini's; but did not include the 10 titles that were released in series  one sticker form but not in mini form.  So far I have seen Tied show up on Ebay and purchased it. I will be on the lookout for others; but will not be buying cups looking for them.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #1589 on: April 11, 2021, 02:26:53 PM »
So it looks like the single cups are now coming with "Rich Color" stickers.  The multipacks had "Rich Color" versions all of the  Series One Stickers that have corresponding Mini's; but did not include the 10 titles that were released in series  one sticker form but not in mini form.  So far I have seen Tied show up on Ebay and purchased it. I will be on the lookout for others; but will not be buying cups looking for them.

Andrew
did the seller state it came from a single cup?
i don't recall anyone mentioning that they had ever found the Bold colored stickers in anything other than the multipacks.
if one is showing up in a cup, where did that cup come from? there hasn't been any new tub product spotted by anybody since last fall.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1590 on: April 11, 2021, 02:38:11 PM »
did the seller state it came from a single cup?
i don't recall anyone mentioning that they had ever found the Bold colored stickers in anything other than the multipacks.
if one is showing up in a cup, where did that cup come from? there hasn't been any new tub product spotted by anybody since last fall.

Seller states the Rich color sticker came single cups. Not sure where from. They did state no Ebayer or Minute Mud in the cups.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1591 on: April 20, 2021, 08:13:15 AM »
Had this custom case made for the Series 1 minis - the two blanks will be a forever reminder of the Minute Mud and Ebayer i will never have

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1592 on: April 20, 2021, 12:59:50 PM »

So my having this picture means these are commons and were distributed per advertised by Super Impulse correct?

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1593 on: April 20, 2021, 02:51:56 PM »

So my having this picture means these are commons and were distributed per advertised by Super Impulse correct?

They're in series 2 baggies. A

« Reply #1594 on: April 20, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »
They're in series 2 baggies. A

From Target, Amazon or somewhere else?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1595 on: April 20, 2021, 04:38:46 PM »
From Target, Amazon or somewhere else?
so let me spill the beans. Super Impulse sent those images to the PA AG as evidence that Ebayer and Minute mud were commonly available in series 1..clearly fabricated images and thumbing their noses to collectors and the AG...why anyone wants to enrich those crocks is beyond me....but hey, it is your money.

• Administrator
« Reply #1596 on: April 20, 2021, 05:39:19 PM »
so let me spill the beans. Super Impulse sent those images to the PA AG as evidence that Ebayer and Minute mud were commonly available in series 1..clearly fabricated images and thumbing their noses to collectors and the AG...why anyone wants to enrich those crocks is beyond me....but hey, it is your money.
Series 2 wrappers? seems like an admission of guilt, right there.
yeah, they basically sent a pic of two hands flipping the bird to the AG
SI definitely doesn't give a crap.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 02:01:15 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1597 on: April 20, 2021, 10:47:01 PM »
Series 2 wrappers?
yeah, they basically sent a pic of two hands flipping the bird to the AG
SI definitely doesn't give a crap.
Well I told the AG that Super Impulse basically submitted fraudulent "evidence" and challenged the AG to show they represent anything at all in terms of protecting customers from fraud.  I would hope there is some law Super Impulse broke in submitting fabricated evidence.  If AG proves to be valueless, I will at least encourage them to assist me in getting this case in the correct hands in the FTC as the lawyers I spoke to said that is the organization that will act so this is all building blocks to holding this arrogant bastard accountable.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1598 on: April 21, 2021, 03:50:55 AM »
Well I told the AG that Super Impulse basically submitted fraudulent "evidence" and challenged the AG to show they represent anything at all in terms of protecting customers from fraud.  I would hope there is some law Super Impulse broke in submitting fabricated evidence.  If AG proves to be valueless, I will at least encourage them to assist me in getting this case in the correct hands in the FTC as the lawyers I spoke to said that is the organization that will act so this is all building blocks to holding this arrogant bastard accountable.

I used the link provided here to file a complaint, and got back a letter that the PA Attorney General wasn't the primary jurisdiction, and that they forwarded it to New York. 

I will be surprised and shocked if anything comes of this.  But, it is unlikely that I will spend any more money on these, even though I think they are really nice.  That's the only way it seems I can protest.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1599 on: April 21, 2021, 11:23:22 AM »
I used the link provided here to file a complaint, and got back a letter that the PA Attorney General wasn't the primary jurisdiction, and that they forwarded it to New York. 

I will be surprised and shocked if anything comes of this.  But, it is unlikely that I will spend any more money on these, even though I think they are really nice.  That's the only way it seems I can protest.
did you put the correct company name and address for SI?  NY definitely doesn't cover PA companies

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #1600 on: April 27, 2021, 11:14:58 AM »

This would still be misleading by SI but does that photo mean the possibility that Ebayer and Minute Mud are now going to be distributed through series two in the near future.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #1601 on: April 27, 2021, 11:22:52 AM »
... does that photo mean the possibility that Ebayer and Minute Mud are now going to be distributed through series two in the near future.
I think a much stronger possibility is that it means SI staff are deceitful shmucks. (taming down my language purposely)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1602 on: April 27, 2021, 01:24:02 PM »
I think a much stronger possibility is that it means SI staff are deceitful shmucks. (taming down my language purposely)

Agreed (and appreciated!)

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1603 on: May 01, 2021, 05:37:21 AM »
the lawyers I had originally contacted about this fraud by SI had said I should file a complaint with FTC so I did that today since SI thumbed its nose at the BBB and PA AG.  here is the link for those inclined to stand up for what is right

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1604 on: May 03, 2021, 08:29:06 AM »
Super Impulse D+ rating on BBB.  Folks inclined to stand up for what's right and feel duped by this company can file complaints or provide customer review without opening a complaint

https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/bristol/profile/toys/super-impulse-0241-236057546

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1605 on: May 03, 2021, 02:59:17 PM »
Scored an Eviltime Rare Sparkle.

• Administrator
« Reply #1606 on: May 03, 2021, 03:52:18 PM »
Seller states the Rich color sticker came single cups. Not sure where from. They did state no Ebayer or Minute Mud in the cups.
was looking for series 2 at Walmart today. they didn't have any, but it looked like they restocked series 1. 
There was a Putrid, so I bought it for the Big Loogie. The Dr Pooper sticker was a BOLD.  Guess walmart had both print runs.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1607 on: May 05, 2021, 02:55:05 PM »
   Very cool find, that is the last regular sparkle as far as the checklist goes;  The 3rd NON checklist red sparkle Commie I found I sold and the person who purchased it said that they found both Ebayer and Minute mud. I am waiting on pics, but they have zero reason to pull my chain.  I have goose bumps.
any word on this minute mud and ebayer?  I suspect the minute Mud is the fake being sold on ebay and there is no ebayer.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1608 on: May 05, 2021, 08:01:44 PM »
So it looks like we have 4 of the "final 10" common minis showing up at WalMart (1 per cup) and the other 6 being found in Amazon Multipacks (1 per multipack) . So to complete your regular mini set you need to purchase at least 6 cups at WalMart and probably 8 - 10 multipacks at Amazon.  So a pretty large outlay to get the 10 commons. No surprise.  I kept one of the Two Sparkle Eviltime's I found at Walmart to complete my clear chase set and sold the rest of what I found. I still like the stickers.

Andrew
Does this include ebayer and minute mud?

• Administrator
« Reply #1609 on: May 05, 2021, 08:17:15 PM »
So it looks like we have 4 of the "final 10" common minis showing up at WalMart (1 per cup) and the other 6 being found in Amazon Multipacks (1 per multipack) .
Andrew
You’re talking about Series 2 here, right?

anything