Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 250502 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1505 on: February 19, 2021, 01:03:33 PM »
It's very difficult to prove fraud.  There are just so many loopholes in the language, like Bill Clinton's argument on the definition of the word "is."
Not trying to prove fraud, that is legally very complex.  Bait and switch, far less difficult to prove.  Quite simply, collectors believing for 7 months that they had a chance to obtain ebayer and minute mud with their purchases is bait and switch.  Showing Rotz which is not part of the collection baited collectors to buy cups to get it.  Showing a checklist of 66 titles when there was a 0% chance to get half the titles in target boxes is bait and switch.

"The intention of the bait-and-switch is to encourage purchases of substituted goods, making consumers satisfied with the available stock offered, as an alternative to a disappointment or inconvenience of acquiring no goods (or bait) at all"

We got dupes of the same titles over and over again as opposed to getting the goods advertised to be available.  It wasn't bad luck, it was ZERO LUCK there is a huge difference.

At a minimum, it is false advertising!  "collect them all", checklist of 66 titles, box that shows Rotz, yet no chance to get them all in the cups being purchased.

"False advertising is described as the crime or misconduct of publishing, transmitting, or otherwise publicly circulating an advertisement containing a false, misleading, or deceptive statement, made intentionally or recklessly to promote the sale of property, goods, or services to the public."

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 01:06:38 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1506 on: February 19, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
Who has collected a complete set of 186 different (variation) series1 mini stickers?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1507 on: February 19, 2021, 05:01:58 PM »
Who has collected a complete set of 186 different (variation) series1 mini stickers?
wow great question, also since people are collecting shade differences in sticker runs, who is collecting the shade differences of the minis?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1508 on: February 20, 2021, 12:11:59 AM »

Guilty. I think there are probably 4 or 5 others here on the forum as well based on those I have been trading with.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #1509 on: February 20, 2021, 04:21:38 AM »
Have these gone on clearance for $1 anywhere else besides that Wisconsin report?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1510 on: February 20, 2021, 04:32:29 AM »

I was trying to get a set of each title, and even ordered plastic pages for them, but gave up - just too expensive.  I'm disappointed, but such is life.  I think I'll probably be selling pages of mini stickers on ebay soon.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1511 on: February 20, 2021, 04:56:50 AM »

I am inching towards a complete set as I recently began looking at getting the Dark Multipack Variants. I have most of the Old Skool Darks and none of the New Skool Darks, but am investigating buying some.

Offline studio805

« Reply #1512 on: February 21, 2021, 03:30:54 PM »
15 packs were for sale in target and walmarts?  I thought they were Amazon only.  Neat strategy, just order tons of 15 packs and then return them.  The key is for these to be returned to SI so they can get the message that people are sick of their process.

How would they be returnable if opened? I will do this if people have been successful at it. There are ways to "see what's the mystery wackys" if you hold it up to the light. Not interested in playing by the SI rules. Played by the rules but they refuse to.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1513 on: February 21, 2021, 05:14:23 PM »
How would they be returnable if opened? I will do this if people have been successful at it. There are ways to "see what's the mystery wackys" if you hold it up to the light. Not interested in playing by the SI rules. Played by the rules but they refuse to.

I think they have patterns that are static on how the Mini's are arranged in the multipacks. There may be 6 patterns for each type (15 or 20 packs)  So if you get a Jail O and the top right visible mini is Capn Crud; Just look for the Capn Crud Packs for the Jail'-os. etc.

Andrew

Andrew

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1514 on: February 22, 2021, 06:52:09 AM »
How many different display boxes are there for series 1?

Box with Rotz - commonly found at target and others
Box with Ratz - commonly found at target and others
6 cup box commonly found at walmart
24 cup box with non cello tops(can't see top mini) - where was this sold?

Others?

Offline studio805

« Reply #1515 on: February 22, 2021, 07:25:37 AM »
I think they have patterns that are static on how the Mini's are arranged in the multipacks. There may be 6 patterns for each type (15 or 20 packs)  So if you get a Jail O and the top right visible mini is Capn Crud; Just look for the Capn Crud Packs for the Jail'-os. etc.

Andrew

Andrew

Wow, thanks! This info is amazing. What are the other patterns? I am looking for the Jerkson's. :)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1516 on: February 22, 2021, 07:57:15 AM »
Wow, thanks! This info is amazing. What are the other patterns? I am looking for the Jerkson's. :)
   Hi Studio805, in order to get a Jerkson's you will find it in the 15 packs top left to right like reading a book as follows: Lavirus, Horrid, Moron, Ghoul, Band Ache, next row down: Hissey's, Silverfish, Soreburst, Hit Kat, Wolfmen.  I have found 4 Jerson's and they all came from this pattern in 15 packs.

Matt.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1517 on: February 22, 2021, 08:30:02 AM »
   Hi Studio805, in order to get a Jerkson's you will find it in the 15 packs top left to right like reading a book as follows: Lavirus, Horrid, Moron, Ghoul, Band Ache, next row down: Hissey's, Silverfish, Soreburst, Hit Kat, Wolfmen.  I have found 4 Jerson's and they all came from this pattern in 15 packs.

Matt.
How do you control which 15 pack you receive?  I suspect many sellers on amazon are using stock photos

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1518 on: February 22, 2021, 08:31:12 AM »
I had thoughts of sending this video to the president of SI but at this point I am having no further discussions with SI directly.....ooops youtube has documented the disappointment with misleading expectations of finding all titles in all boxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVb3YEDPk4g

Offline studio805

« Reply #1519 on: February 22, 2021, 10:13:34 AM »

Matt.

This is amazing. Really thank you. 🙏  I ordered a couple of sets of the 15 and will look for this pattern!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1520 on: February 23, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
How many different display boxes are there for series 1?

Box with Rotz - commonly found at target and others
Box with Ratz - commonly found at target and others
6 cup box commonly found at walmart
24 cup box with non cello tops(can't see top mini) - where was this sold?

Others?
All the released cups had see-through tops. You may be referring to the images of the prototype box that have been used erroneously by a lot of online sellers? That one had the die-cut logo, among other oddities, and had opaque tops on the cups.

besides those first three, there's the clear plastic blister 'box' that contains two cups. Seen at Target and amazon.

Offline Kook

« Reply #1521 on: February 23, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »

Matt.

Thanks Matt. Do you know the pattern to find a Crust?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1522 on: February 24, 2021, 03:57:18 AM »
  The only way I know of finding a Crust is a 50/50 possibility. Series 1 wave 4 cups at Target with Snoot Loops as a topper have provided me with 3 of them out of 7.

Offline studio805

« Reply #1523 on: February 24, 2021, 06:18:24 AM »
Weird question. Is there any indication or pattern from the top exposed mini if there is a Gadzooka in a Twin Pack?

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #1524 on: February 24, 2021, 08:49:47 AM »

The one i had with the exact description didn't have it - sux for me  :sad: :sad:

Offline Kook

« Reply #1525 on: February 24, 2021, 09:20:10 AM »
  The only way I know of finding a Crust is a 50/50 possibility. Series 1 wave 4 cups at Target with Snoot Loops as a topper have provided me with 3 of them out of 7.

Ok, Thanks. I thought someone mentioned Crust & Burdens were in the 20 Packs

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1526 on: February 24, 2021, 09:59:33 AM »
Ok, Thanks. I thought someone mentioned Crust & Burdens were in the 20 Packs

I did pull a Burdens from an Amazon 20 multipack, but I failed to document the showing minis configuration.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #1527 on: February 24, 2021, 03:20:22 PM »
I did pull a Burdens from an Amazon 20 multipack, but I failed to document the showing minis configuration.
Shame, shame! 50 lashes with a wet Goonman's noodle. :)

Offline studio805

« Reply #1528 on: February 24, 2021, 03:31:17 PM »

Matt.

I wanted to let you know that it worked like a CHARM! I bought 5 - 15 packs from Amazon and one had the same configuration that you mentioned. I GOT the Jerksons! Thank you! 😊  So, now I'll just return the other 4 unopened packs!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1529 on: February 25, 2021, 03:59:46 AM »
All the released cups had see-through tops. You may be referring to the images of the prototype box that have been used erroneously by a lot of online sellers? That one had the die-cut logo, among other oddities, and had opaque tops on the cups.

besides those first three, there's the clear plastic blister 'box' that contains two cups. Seen at Target and amazon.
yes referring to the stock photo that many idiotic sellers have been borrowing when saying they have a box for sale.  I have contacted at least a couple to tell them the box they pictured is not actually what they have for sale and they just dont care.  I am tempted to order the boxes and then let them deal with the returns as a penalty for their cavalier attitude.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #1530 on: February 25, 2021, 05:22:00 AM »
I have contacted at least a couple to tell them the box they pictured is not actually what they have for sale and they just dont care.
I have made similar contacts in the past, on listing errors in general, not necessarily Wacky-related, and never get a response either.  I don’t bother checking if they fixed the mistake because why exhaust more effort in the face of such apathy.  Like you said, let them deal with the hassle of returns, complaints, bad feedback, etc.

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #1531 on: March 01, 2021, 02:14:10 PM »
Any eBayer or Minute Mud yet??

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1532 on: March 02, 2021, 06:37:30 AM »
Any eBayer or Minute Mud yet??
Other than the president of Super Insult thinking these are readily available and his assistant Susan who seems to think they know of many who have completed the set, there is no evidence of these titles on ebay, on this forum, on facebook, on the Super Impulse facebook site or anywhere but I am a malicious liar for calling SI out on this inconsistency.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #1533 on: March 07, 2021, 11:25:22 AM »
Other than the president of Super Insult thinking these are readily available and his assistant Susan who seems to think they know of many who have completed the set, there is no evidence of these titles on ebay, on this forum, on facebook, on the Super Impulse facebook site or anywhere but I am a malicious liar for calling SI out on this inconsistency.

DUDE YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT - WTF THEY ARE MANIPULATING BUYERS WHEN THOSE 2 MINIs MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST OR THE MAY HAVE BEEN WAIT FOR IT..........
********CANCELLED  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o*********LET'S GETEM'****** >( >( >( >(****

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1534 on: March 08, 2021, 05:55:23 AM »
DUDE YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT - WTF THEY ARE MANIPULATING BUYERS WHEN THOSE 2 MINIs MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST OR THE MAY HAVE BEEN WAIT FOR IT..........
********CANCELLED  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o*********LET'S GETEM'****** >( >( >( >(****
Assuming Super Insult isn't flat out lying and that there is in fact some exclusive walmart late run that contains these titles, clearly this entire run is stuck somewhere as no walmarts anywhere in the country seem to have trickled these out which means these are not in some back room in each walmart but more likely stuck in distribution centers or perhaps not even shipped yet to walmart distribution centers.  The fools at SI in PA could be detached from the reality on the shipping and instead of admitting they really don't know, they are feeding us what they think is happening as they just don't care and they know this delay is helping them inflate their sales.  I checked my local target again and they have sold maybe 4 series 1 cups and 2 or 3 series 2 cups in the last week.  I did notice the entire sports card area was cleared even though there was the sign that limits sports card purchases so no idea what they heck is going on with sports cards being so hot.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #1535 on: March 08, 2021, 06:30:59 PM »
Assuming Super Insult isn't flat out lying and that there is in fact some exclusive walmart late run that contains these titles, clearly this entire run is stuck somewhere as no walmarts anywhere in the country seem to have trickled these out which means these are not in some back room in each walmart but more likely stuck in distribution centers or perhaps not even shipped yet to walmart distribution centers.  The fools at SI in PA could be detached from the reality on the shipping and instead of admitting they really don't know, they are feeding us what they think is happening as they just don't care and they know this delay is helping them inflate their sales.  I checked my local target again and they have sold maybe 4 series 1 cups and 2 or 3 series 2 cups in the last week.  I did notice the entire sports card area was cleared even though there was the sign that limits sports card purchases so no idea what they heck is going on with sports cards being so hot.
instead of admitting they really don't know, they are feeding us what they think is happening as they just don't care and they know this delay is helping them inflate their sales=EXACTLY!! 8)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1536 on: March 09, 2021, 02:55:27 AM »
instead of admitting they really don't know, they are feeding us what they think is happening as they just don't care and they know this delay is helping them inflate their sales=EXACTLY!! 8)

Yesterday I visited a few large WalMarts that had ample supplies of Wacky Mini's in the past. The have minor amounts of Mini's left. All older stock.  Maybe one day WalMart will restock with new stuff. Time will tell.  We need to find out if there is a contact at WalMart that can comment on this topic.

Andrew

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1537 on: March 09, 2021, 04:10:41 AM »
I've since been to two different Walmarts and picked up some Series 1 stock, with the remote hope that there was a final, mini-wave where SI inserted eBayer and Minute Mud. 

Of course, nothing....   Credibility went from zero to "zero.point.zero" (insert "Animal House" snippet)

Offline fishbulb

« Reply #1538 on: March 09, 2021, 06:48:00 AM »
Interesting listing for this display rack.. showing both Minute Mud and Ebayer...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacky-Packages-Minis-Custom-Display-Rack/224379131256?hash=item343e09d578:g:x6EAAOSwAQ5gRvU-

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1539 on: March 09, 2021, 06:58:20 AM »
Interesting listing for this display rack.. showing both Minute Mud and Ebayer...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wacky-Packages-Minis-Custom-Display-Rack/224379131256?hash=item343e09d578:g:x6EAAOSwAQ5gRvU-

The same seller has a listing for a homemade Minute Mud mini:
eBay auction: #224379095398

He was very clear that it is homemade, and it looks like he put a lot of effort into it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:02:04 AM by RawGoo »

anything