Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 250470 times)

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1365 on: January 26, 2021, 07:12:44 AM »
Hey All, I'm a new member who is collecting the mini series.  This is my first post.  Just wanted to say Hi from Massachusetts.

Welcome to the forum! This thread is full of lots of general information and discussions. There is also a separate thread for trading and a third thread that contains a master list showing the contents and "waves" of the mini releases.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1366 on: January 26, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
Hey All, I'm a new member who is collecting the mini series.  This is my first post.  Just wanted to say Hi from Massachusetts.

Welcome to the forum!!!  Lots of great info on the minis here, and many opportunities to trade.  Check out the Master Lists for the minis - they are incredibly detailed!

Series 1:  http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5862.0

Series 2:  http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=6090.0

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1367 on: January 26, 2021, 01:56:22 PM »
Went ahead and ordered 2 more 15 packs. Still trying for a Jerkson's in the SI lottery.  I tell my self "No More" and then they do a bundle with a small discount......
plus free shipping with prime.  They arrive Thurs.  Maybe Minute Mud or Ebayer are hiding in there somewhere   :)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1368 on: January 26, 2021, 02:41:33 PM »
Went ahead and ordered 2 more 15 packs. Still trying for a Jerkson's in the SI lottery.  I tell my self "No More" and then they do a bundle with a small discount......
plus free shipping with prime.  They arrive Thurs.  Maybe Minute Mud or Ebayer are hiding in there somewhere   :)

I like the 15 and 20 packs because it seems like less packaging waste than the cups.  But, they mangle the stickers!  Why couldn't they put the stickers in the back with the checklist?

Hope you get your Jerkson's!!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1369 on: January 26, 2021, 07:07:30 PM »
Got a 15 pack and 20 pack and finally opened them today.  Got a red crystal Plastered in each as well as a Crust.  I haven't paid super close attention, but do all these 15 and 20 packs have a red crystal Plastered (or some other one)?  I was definitely happy to get the Crust, though I may put it on ebay to help me recoup all the money I've spent on these Minis.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1370 on: January 27, 2021, 03:07:40 AM »
Got a 15 pack and 20 pack and finally opened them today.  Got a red crystal Plastered in each as well as a Crust.  I haven't paid super close attention, but do all these 15 and 20 packs have a red crystal Plastered (or some other one)?  I was definitely happy to get the Crust, though I may put it on ebay to help me recoup all the money I've spent on these Minis.

I didn't know it at first, thought they were really rare and that I just got lucky with my first pack, but the 15 and 20 packs all do seem to have one of six different red sparkle minis in the bottom right spot.  Plastered, Gurgle, Boredom's, Log Cave-In, Fishbone and Skimpy.  That explains the dropping prices I was surprised about.

Congrats on the Crust!  I do wish they had made the toothpaste minis a little larger, though.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 03:10:38 AM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1371 on: January 27, 2021, 04:44:36 AM »
I didn't know it at first, thought they were really rare and that I just got lucky with my first pack, but the 15 and 20 packs all do seem to have one of six different red sparkle minis in the bottom right spot.  Plastered, Gurgle, Boredom's, Log Cave-In, Fishbone and Skimpy.  That explains the dropping prices I was surprised about.

Congrats on the Crust!  I do wish they had made the toothpaste minis a little larger, though.

Thanks, Pat!  Guess I'm not so special after all (I mean, other than the Crust).  I do like the titles SI chose for the red sparkles, at least, and Plastered is my favorite of the six, so I'm glad I got that one.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1372 on: January 27, 2021, 05:08:26 AM »
I do like the titles SI chose for the red sparkles, at least, and Plastered is my favorite of the six, so I'm glad I got that one.

All 6 are "Old Skool" titles that were originally produced with brown plastic.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1373 on: January 27, 2021, 08:31:38 AM »
All 6 are "Old Skool" titles that were originally produced with brown plastic.

Keep in mind the "Red Sparkles" in the 15 and 20 packs are different than the "Really Rare" Red Sparkles for Alpoo , Cram and Commie that are chase mini's in Series 2 that come packed 1 per 72 cups or 1 per 3 cases.  The Multipack Red Sparkles will shortly be quite abundant due to ease of attainability; while the Really Rares should remain somewhat scarce.

Andrew

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1374 on: January 27, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »
in the 15 piece packs, I've gotten the Jerkson and the occasional Crust.

in the 20 piece packs that I've opened so far, I've found the Burden Milk jug
and also a Crust.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1375 on: January 27, 2021, 10:59:53 AM »
Finally got a Jerkson’s today - it took me ordering 10 15 packs from Amazon and opening 7 of them before I found it

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1376 on: January 27, 2021, 12:31:22 PM »
Finally got a Jerkson’s today - it took me ordering 10 15 packs from Amazon and opening 7 of them before I found it
What if you guys found out jerksons was produce in equal quantities of crus and Jail O just that the supply was loaded into Amazon packs and not retail boxes,  How would you feel and would you spend hundreds of $ on amazon packs or would you sit back and wait for the supply to come out?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1377 on: January 27, 2021, 01:40:24 PM »
What if you guys found out jerksons was produce in equal quantities of crus and Jail O just that the supply was loaded into Amazon packs and not retail boxes,  How would you feel and would you spend hundreds of $ on amazon packs or would you sit back and wait for the supply to come out?

I think at this point its time to refer to this topic as Jerkson'sGate

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1378 on: January 27, 2021, 02:24:47 PM »
I think at this point its time to refer to this topic as Jerkson'sGate

To be followed by eBayerGate and Minute MudGate?

Offline quas

« Reply #1379 on: January 27, 2021, 02:25:10 PM »

One could say that Toyfair was Jerksoning our chain.
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1380 on: January 27, 2021, 05:44:16 PM »
To be followed by eBayerGate and Minute MudGate?

Ebayer and Minute Mud Mini's missing may be a case of ineptitude while Jerkson's late arrival just in Multipacks is more insidious.    >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #1381 on: January 27, 2021, 05:59:20 PM »

Im impatient - and was already pot committed on series 1 - so would probably done the same still

Offline fishbulb

« Reply #1382 on: January 29, 2021, 01:36:58 PM »

$5 at Five Below. Wave 4. Bought a few.. one with Lavirus as a topper. Nothing new/rare

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1383 on: January 29, 2021, 05:01:38 PM »

$5 at Five Below. Wave 4. Bought a few.. one with Lavirus as a topper. Nothing new/rare

That's interesting.  I'm surprised they sell them for 17% lower than other places.  I'm not all that familiar with 5 Below, but my impression wasn't that they were necessarily cheaper than other places; just that they sold less expensive items.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1384 on: January 29, 2021, 10:57:28 PM »
That's interesting.  I'm surprised they sell them for 17% lower than other places.  I'm not all that familiar with 5 Below, but my impression wasn't that they were necessarily cheaper than other places; just that they sold less expensive items.

I've never seen a Five Below.  Sounds like a place I'd enjoy.  I was in Big Lots yesterday, and wishing they would sell the minis.

I opened the last of my Amazon 15 packs, and pulled a Jerkson's and a Jail-O.  Also a few that I didn't have extras of before, including Lavirus, Quacker, Just for Wolfmen, and Dr. Pooper.  Found a New Skool Skimpy with the label firmly affixed upside down.  Anyone here collecting the mistakes?

About shipping - a week or two ago, when the multipacks first came out, Amazon showed my package as delivered "in the mailbox" but it couldn't have fit in the mailbox, and wasn't on the porch.  Someone here asked whether they had included a picture of the box at the door, but they hadn't.  Well this time, when I got the email that my package had been "delivered" it included a picture, all right, of a box (that looks like mine) on someone else's porch!!!  But, when I arrived, it was sitting right by the correct front door.  This was Amazon Delivery. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:02:40 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1385 on: January 30, 2021, 06:06:38 AM »
hehe, I have the same problem.  Normal sized mailbox, out on the sidewalk.  My front door isn't that far away,
but a couple of steps. 

There are some shrubs on the sides and behind the mailbox, and for some reason, any packages get
"tucked" behind the mailbox, under the bushes.  It's a beautiful, damp, wet place, perfect for delicate and
fragile packages, exposed to the weather and cold.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1386 on: January 30, 2021, 06:26:09 AM »
hehe, I have the same problem.  Normal sized mailbox, out on the sidewalk.  My front door isn't that far away,
but a couple of steps. 

There are some shrubs on the sides and behind the mailbox, and for some reason, any packages get
"tucked" behind the mailbox, under the bushes.  It's a beautiful, damp, wet place, perfect for delicate and
fragile packages, exposed to the weather and cold.

I just couldn't believe the pic of someone else's porch!  Really didn't know what I'd find when I pulled up the driveway, and was envisioning having to prove to Amazon what this porch looks like  :P

Offline drono

« Reply #1387 on: January 30, 2021, 07:07:00 AM »
Well this time, when I got the email that my package had been "delivered" it included a picture, all right, of a box (that looks like mine) on someone else's porch!!!  But, when I arrived, it was sitting right by the correct front door.  This was Amazon Delivery.

We subscribed to Wal-Mart+ and get all of our groceries delivered.  When I opened the door to bring in the last delivery, the driver asked me to hold on so she could take a picture - what a great idea.

Amazon delivered two packages to my neighbor across the street this week.  I don't know how you can confuse 1628 with 1627, and anyone who does this for a living would know that even numbers are on one side of the street and odd on the other.  I have had the postal service deliver mail to me for 1620, and I can understand that in a quick glance a 0 might look like an 8.  But Amazon?  Unlike the mail carrier who delivers to every house, they have to drive into my neighborhood, pick the house, and then deliver the packages.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1388 on: January 30, 2021, 08:14:18 AM »

I opened the last of my Amazon 15 packs, and pulled a Jerkson's and a Jail-O. 

I bought one 15 and one 20 pack and got a Crust (I think it was from the 15 pack, but I don't remember for sure).  Any know the odds of pulling one of the rares (not the sparkle rares, but one of the six original rares) from these Amazon 15/20 packs?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1389 on: January 30, 2021, 08:57:53 AM »
     The odds for me so far are one in eight;  Blunder.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1390 on: January 30, 2021, 08:59:59 AM »
     The odds for me so far are one in eight;  Blunder.

Blunder?  Are you referring to my question about the odds of a rare in the Amazon packs?  Blunder wasn't a rare.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1391 on: January 30, 2021, 09:08:51 AM »
Blunder?  Are you referring to my question about the odds of a rare in the Amazon packs?  Blunder wasn't a rare.
"Burden's".  my bad, no kidding.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1392 on: January 30, 2021, 09:21:03 AM »
"Burden's".  my bad, no kidding.

I purchased 8 15 packs and got two Jail-O's.  Both packs that had jail-o had the same stickers and mini's so its not random how they are packed. There are
a number of assortments.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1393 on: January 31, 2021, 10:40:34 AM »
I decided to go after a set of the Old Skool darker variation stickers from the multipacks.  Who else is going for a third variation set? I think they look cool.
Not bothering with the new skool titles for the third set though. I have to draw the line somewhere.  :)

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1394 on: January 31, 2021, 04:05:44 PM »
Camera is now working. Here are the two variants of Blunder Bread.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #1395 on: January 31, 2021, 05:16:19 PM »
I decided to go after a set of the Old Skool darker variation stickers from the multipacks.  Who else is going for a third variation set? I think they look cool.
Not bothering with the new skool titles for the third set though. I have to draw the line somewhere.  :)

I would like to go for the set, but 90% of the stickers came crumbled up
and damaged within the package.

Offline Kook

« Reply #1396 on: January 31, 2021, 05:35:07 PM »
I just bought a bunch of 15 & 20 packs from Amazon. I'm debating whether to open some or all. Has anyone documented any content patterns of the 15/20 packs for the rares like with the wave 1 and the twin packs?  I thought I saw some documentation on this, but now I can't find it.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1397 on: January 31, 2021, 06:43:21 PM »
Received my last batch of 15/20 packs. All were double wrapped.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1398 on: January 31, 2021, 07:49:19 PM »
All the tough ones to get, but the ROTZ which is still in my display. Just missing red Alpoo.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1399 on: January 31, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »
All the tough ones to get, but the ROTZ which is still in my display. Just missing red Alpoo.

Wow!  I feel like I've spent lots of money, but probably only have half of those.  Admittedly, though, I've sold off some of the rare ones to help recoup some of the money I've spent on these series.

anything