Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 250509 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1190 on: December 29, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
My Walmarts here still only have wave 4, and the Targets have nothing.  What does Super Impulse say about that?
I basically called SI rep a liar and said words are cheap, there are no actions that prove they are changing their handling of this nor any proof the missing titles are in the market.  I asked for documentation on the odds of finding the chasers as this is now a game of chance and she ignored my question.  I thought I read somewhere that LOL dolls "ultra rare" concept is under fire to be pressured to publish odds from a legal and auditing point of view.  Trying to find that article. 

I am going after SI not because I am actively collecting these(as you know I have bailed) but to assist in protecting my wacky brothers here.  I am pretty tenacious with this stuff.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

« Reply #1191 on: December 29, 2020, 10:46:25 AM »
I basically called SI rep a liar and said words are cheap, there are no actions that prove they are changing their handling of this nor any proof the missing titles are in the market.  I asked for documentation on the odds of finding the chasers as this is now a game of chance and she ignored my question.  I thought I read somewhere that LOL dolls "ultra rare" concept is under fire to be pressured to publish odds from a legal and auditing point of view.  Trying to find that article. 

I am going after SI not because I am actively collecting these(as you know I have bailed) but to assist in protecting my wacky brothers here.  I am pretty tenacious with this stuff.

Thanks, I’m glad you are on OUR side.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #1192 on: December 29, 2020, 12:59:47 PM »

Do I smell class action?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1193 on: December 29, 2020, 02:30:36 PM »

I hope your efforts effect some change in the way they operate. 

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #1194 on: December 29, 2020, 03:49:50 PM »

WACKY BRETHREN ATTACK!!Love IT!!! :] :] :] :] :]

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #1195 on: December 29, 2020, 05:59:56 PM »
I had no faith in these to begin with, and upon my monthly check-up on this thread, looks like the release is doing well.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1196 on: December 29, 2020, 08:56:19 PM »
I hope your efforts effect some change in the way they operate.
I really doubt it will have any impact.  They are making money and as long as the product sells, they will not change.  It is clear we have been given lip service and PR responses.  It will be tough to do but if you want to effect change, you need to stop buying the product.  When their pockets are hit, they will change. 
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1197 on: December 30, 2020, 08:14:19 AM »
   So my latest visit to a Walmart I grabbed 5 cups and scored 2 more Exceedrin's, it was slim pickin's and I could tell that if they did have others to stock they would have one so by now.  All other stores were the same with nothing restocked and probably nothing new either just empty spots where they used to be.  I have a bad feeling that series 1 is done.

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #1198 on: December 30, 2020, 08:57:37 AM »
This sales portal page on the Super Impulse site shows images of many (maybe all) series 2 titles. SPOILERS apply I guess?: https://superimpulse.com/sales-portal/wacky-packages-minis-product-images/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1199 on: December 30, 2020, 09:06:45 AM »
   So my latest visit to a Walmart I grabbed 5 cups and scored 2 more Exceedrin's, it was slim pickin's and I could tell that if they did have others to stock they would have one so by now.  All other stores were the same with nothing restocked and probably nothing new either just empty spots where they used to be.  I have a bad feeling that series 1 is done.

I did almost the exact same thing this morning. Had to go into work for the first time in weeks. Stopped by one of our two local Walmarts about 7am to get some drinks and since the place was about empty, checked out all the lanes. I could tell they have not restocked but moved what they have left of the cups into about 4 lanes. Most other lanes were empty of WPs. I picked up the two with Moron Salt showing and sure enough, both had Ajinx stickers with Exceedrin minis inside.  At this point, I've received 8 of them at this same Walmart. I wish the Crust and Jail-o minis were this rare.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1200 on: December 30, 2020, 09:09:04 AM »
This sales portal page on the Super Impulse site shows images of many (maybe all) series 2 titles. SPOILERS apply I guess?: https://superimpulse.com/sales-portal/wacky-packages-minis-product-images/

So, I wonder where the series 1 15 and 20 packs shown are/will be available at.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #1201 on: December 30, 2020, 09:46:24 AM »
 More series 1 in different forms.  Saturation campaign.  Has anyone been able to see the series 2 checklist on the video clearly?  82 new minis, any reference to the supposed "rares"?   I was looking for SI to continue the offering of the original 44 as minis.  I didn't see anymore in the series 2 group. 

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #1202 on: December 30, 2020, 10:10:30 AM »
I saw the updated page from Super Impulse with the new images, and I love the 15-pack and 20-pack collections,
I just wish I knew if those were going to be for sale somewhere, anywhere?  Why doesn't Super Impulse just
sell them directly themselves? 

Does anyone know if these will hit Target and/or Walmart?  My frustration is at its breaking point.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1203 on: December 30, 2020, 10:40:37 AM »
More series 1 in different forms.  Saturation campaign.  Has anyone been able to see the series 2 checklist on the video clearly?  82 new minis, any reference to the supposed "rares"?   I was looking for SI to continue the offering of the original 44 as minis.  I didn't see anymore in the series 2 group.

If you go to the link:    https://superimpulse.com/sales-portal/wacky-packages-minis-product-images/

and scroll down until you the see  picture of the Series 2 minis, then click on the text below it that reads: "Hi-Res RGB' this will download a nice pic of the minis.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 10:43:50 AM by sco(o)t »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1204 on: December 30, 2020, 11:09:54 AM »
If you go to the link:    https://superimpulse.com/sales-portal/wacky-packages-minis-product-images/

and scroll down until you the see  picture of the Series 2 minis, then click on the text below it that reads: "Hi-Res RGB' this will download a nice pic of the minis.
Sure would be nice if they would show the checklist huh? Maybe something will end up being to hurtful to the millennials and have to be erased from memory;  That will solve everything.  I saw the 15/20 packs here and decided to check out a far away Walmart and one close today...Nothing. So still no word of where these remaining few series 1 items are or will show up eh?  What a joke.

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #1205 on: December 30, 2020, 11:15:39 AM »
Has anyone been able to see the series 2 checklist on the video clearly?  82 new minis, any reference to the supposed "rares"? 
Not very clearly, but at least on the Old Skool checklist side, it appears that there are 3 "Rare" and 3 "Really Rare" titles listed. Unlike series 1 they appear to be variants of titles that are also commons in series 2, not unique titles.

(I also noticed that some of the ANS titles in the series are listed on the Old Skool side for some reason.)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1206 on: December 30, 2020, 11:17:00 AM »
Picture is so hi-Rez that you can see the Series 1 pieces used as the cup toppers!
Hope I never see another of those NS Skimpy pieces ever again

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1207 on: December 30, 2020, 11:36:58 AM »
This appears to be the Series 2 partial list of 72 titles shown in the advert:

Alpoo
Antermann's
Anvil
Aquaflush
Awful Bits
Baby Poop
Bald-Aid
Barnums Manimals
Bling Pup
Blunder
Boo-Hoo
Cheapios
Cheapos
Chef Girl-ardee
Chicken Fat
Chimps Ahoy
Chokin of the Sea
Clodlike
Coldfish
Commie
Cram
Dead Bull
Delinquent
Dims
Ditch Boy
Dork Peppermint Potty
Dr. Ono
Eviltime
Fib
Foot Gushers
Freetoes
Fright Castle
Fright Cocktail
Frosted Snakes
Gloom
Grand Theft Audio
Gripe-nuts
Hairy Combs
Hungry Jerk Extra Heavy Pancake Mix
Hungry Jerk Hocky Pucks
Hurts
Jerkens
Kramp Macaroni and Geese
Lame Boy
Lice Cake
Milk-Foam
No Tips
Nutti-Brain
Nuttin' Butta
Peter Panhandle
Pollydent
Poopsie
Pus Pop
Scarburst
Scrapple
Siestra
Slacker Jack
Slop-Tarts
Sludgsicle
Sneer
Sneez-It
Snots
Spittles
Sunstroke Creature Crackers
Sweat Hard
Thefty
Tix
Top-Secret
Ultra Blight
Unlucky Charms
Windhex
Zit Kat

From the video, there are 81 items on the checklist.
On old skool side, there are 39 items. It looks to me like the "Rares" are:
   Poopsie
   Eviltime
   Boo Hoo
and the "Really Rare":
   Alpoo
   Cram
   Commie

Its much harder to make out the New Skool side on the video. There are 42 items. It looks like 4 rares or 3 rares and 1 really rare. I am mostly guessing here but looks like:
   Scrapple
   Baby Poo
   ???
  Windhex.

Not sure my eyes or the video is good enough to try and sort out what is on the video checklist thats not pictured in the advert.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 12:07:26 PM by sco(o)t »

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #1208 on: December 30, 2020, 11:54:55 AM »
The Box says "82 to collect"

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #1209 on: December 30, 2020, 12:16:23 PM »
it is a shame we will have no tobacco or alcohol mini's.  That would be a series I would love to get.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1210 on: December 30, 2020, 12:25:23 PM »
Other than a love of Wacky Packages, are there additional reasons we should collect series 2 if no one has successfully completed series 1 yet (neither minis nor stickers)?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 06:41:51 PM by cmgmd »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1211 on: December 30, 2020, 02:36:55 PM »
Other than a love of Wacky Packages, are there other reasons we should collect series 2 if no one one has successfully completed series 1 yet (neither minis nor stickers)?

I doubt we will see Series 2 anytime soon. I have no intel on this ; but think it would be April or later till we see Series 2. I believe the tail end of series 1 WILL
show up. I am on pause with buying anything until I see on this board that they are hitting.  If the Wave 5 stickers are repeats I may just buy the 3 minis on Ebay.
If there are 24 or more new stickers in Wave 5 ; I will go ahead and buy a case for the stickers and sell any dupes of Tail End Mini's to try to recoup some of that outlay.
Andrew

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #1212 on: December 30, 2020, 05:37:37 PM »
Other than a love of Wacky Packages, are there additional reasons we should collect series 2 if no one one has successfully completed series 1 yet (neither minis nor stickers)?

TRU DAT DUDE!! :'(

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #1213 on: December 31, 2020, 07:45:05 AM »
It makes me laugh to see a "really rare" mini for series 2 when there are Exceedrins selling for $20 and less on eBay and eBayer and Minute Mud are nowhere to be found.  Who gets to define "really rare" - us or them?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1214 on: December 31, 2020, 08:59:40 AM »
It makes me laugh to see a "really rare" mini for series 2 when there are Exceedrins selling for $20 and less on eBay and eBayer and Minute Mud are nowhere to be found.  Who gets to define "really rare" - us or them?
  My opinion is that the order of rare's go like this" 1) Jail-O, 2/3) Crust/Burden, 4) Gadzooka, 5) Exceedrin. I won't even count Loogie.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #1215 on: December 31, 2020, 09:06:33 AM »
  My opinion is that the order of rare's go like this" 1) Jail-O, 2/3) Crust/Burden, 4) Gadzooka, 5) Exceedrin. I won't even count Loogie.

I would squish ROTZ in at about 3.5, even though its not listed as a rare by SI,  since the only way to get it was to order one of the original displays or be bold enough to try and buy a display box at Target.  I think we all assumed it would eventually show up in cups at some point. Another nice bit of shenanigans by SI. Show it on the display but... made ya look!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 09:08:16 AM by sco(o)t »

• Administrator
« Reply #1216 on: December 31, 2020, 09:22:44 AM »
Gadzooka's not a rare. It's more like the Rotz that Scot is talking about. Available, but only in one wave.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1217 on: December 31, 2020, 11:15:35 AM »
Gadzooka's not a rare. It's more like the Rotz that Scot is talking about. Available, but only in one wave.
  I totally agree Gadzooka is not a rare and I forgot about Rotz, but yes they are not in the checklist as a rare, but harder to find then a few of the checklist posted as a rare.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1218 on: January 01, 2021, 05:01:32 AM »
   I looked back a few pages to try and find out about the DeMented and Mrs. Klean black border stickers origin;  Can anyone tell me for sure if these were found at Walmart or Target?  Thanks, Matt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1219 on: January 01, 2021, 05:35:44 AM »
   I looked back a few pages to try and find out about the DeMented and Mrs. Klean black border stickers origin;  Can anyone tell me for sure if these were found at Walmart or Target?  Thanks, Matt.

According to the Master list, those were in Wave 4, which was Target in November.  If I'm wrong about this, someone please correct me!

• Administrator
« Reply #1220 on: January 01, 2021, 07:21:06 AM »
It was quite a few pages back now, when I posted them. A Target purchase.

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5711.msg110963#msg110963

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1221 on: January 01, 2021, 05:47:38 PM »
Thanks, I’m glad you are on OUR side.
So I told them basically a core group of wacky pack collectors who probably spent thousands of $ on these wil boycott series 2 if we don't get some info on true odds of finding titles, an update on where these missing series 1 titles that still have yet to surface, an exact count of Haunt Jamima's in the market(I explained how devastating that is for completists that they allowed any Haunt Jamimas out there and perhaps they should release more) and evidence that their approach will be different with series 2 as their talk is cheap and we see no action to support their talk.  I said perhaps when retailers start returning product you'll wake up to these concerns.  She promised to get back to me with details on all of my asks....ha, more talk....

Offline quas

« Reply #1222 on: January 01, 2021, 05:48:37 PM »
So I told them basically a core group of wacky pack collectors who probably spent thousands of $ on these wil boycott series 2 if we don't get some info on true odds of finding titles, an update on where these missing series 1 titles that still have yet to surface, an exact count of Haunt Jamima's in the market(I explained how devastating that is for completists that they allowed any Haunt Jamimas out there and perhaps they should release more) and evidence that their approach will be different with series 2 as their talk is cheap and we see no action to support their talk.  I said perhaps when retailers start returning product you'll wake up to these concerns.  She promised to get back to me with details on all of my asks....ha, more talk....

Thank you, Ernie!
Marc

Offline mikecho

« Reply #1223 on: January 01, 2021, 06:45:39 PM »
Just out of curiosity, was Haunt Jemima pulled due to political correctness? That's the only reason I can see that it would've been pulled.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #1224 on: January 01, 2021, 06:59:33 PM »
Of course!

Richard
#StayWacky

anything