Author Topic: Attacky Packages Custom Card Giveaway  (Read 2692 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Attacky Packages Custom Card Giveaway
« on: January 27, 2020, 08:16:33 PM »
Greetings Forum Faithful!

Almost to the finish line for Series 3!!! To celebrate the occasion, I've decided to offer a free custom Attacky Packages sketch card to one lucky forum member.  Here's how it'll work:

I will draw 1 name from a hat, and whoever gets picked, gets to choose an Attacky Packages Series 3 title to have me paint on an official Topps Attacky Packages sketch card. For every set you've purchased, your name gets put in the hat. For example, buy 4 sets, get your name in the hat 4 times.

IMPORTANT: This is not sponsored by Topps in any way. This is just my way of saying thanks to the Wacky forum community for supporting Attacky Packages! To be eligible, simply send me a private message with your name and # of sets you've purchased. I'm going to use the honor system here. I only have one rule: You must be a registered member of wackypackagesforum.com as of 1/1/20.

The drawing will be on 1/30/20, Thursday night at 8:30pm Eastern time.

One last note: It's no secret, but if Series 3 sells out, the likelyhood of a series 4 is much, much greater! So, I encourage you to buy as many sets as is in your means. Thanks in advance!!!

UPDATE: I just realized, the person who's selected to receive the custom sketch card won't be able to pick their character until their sets show up, so we'll need to coordinate that when you get your sets. Send me a PM when they arrive with your character choice.

On a related note, there's been a great response from the forum so far!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 11:06:38 AM by koduck »

Offline FourRoses

Re: Attacky Packages Custom Card Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 11:35:49 AM »

Are we using the honor system when it comes to how many sets we bought or will you get to see the list?

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 01:50:17 PM »
It's all about the honor system.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 01:53:53 PM »
It's all about the honor system.

Thanks so much for doing this, and for trusting us!

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 03:34:32 PM »
Thanks, Neil, for being such a swell guy!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 04:49:02 PM »
For every set you've purchased, your name gets put in the hat. For example, buy 4 sets, get your name in the hat 4 times.
When you say "set", are you referring to the number of 6 card packs we bought? In other words, if you bought $30 worth, that counts as 3.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 09:15:00 AM »
Correct!

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 12:57:33 PM »
This is cool.  I'm in again.  When do you need to know how many we want to order?

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »
This is cool.  I'm in again.  When do you need to know how many we want to order?

Send me a PM with the # of sets you ordered and I will put your name in the hat that same # of times.

Sales ends tomorrow (THURSDAY)!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 06:47:59 PM »
After cutting up a LOT of little tiny slips of paper, I finally finished in time to select a name from the hat! Congratulations to  rdsjnk! Once you've received your order from Topps, please send me your favorite character and I will draw a custom Attacky Packages sketch card for you!

Thanks again to everyone for supporting the set! Hopefully, it means we see more of these in the not-so-distant future!

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 09:38:50 PM »
Congrats to the winner!  Here's to more Attacky Packages!
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2020, 05:43:18 AM »
After cutting up a LOT of little tiny slips of paper, I finally finished in time to select a name from the hat! Congratulations to  rdsjnk! Once you've received your order from Topps, please send me your favorite character and I will draw a custom Attacky Packages sketch card for you!

Thanks again to everyone for supporting the set! Hopefully, it means we see more of these in the not-so-distant future!

So, there were 1,906 packs sold?  How many little tiny slips of paper did you have to cut up for your very generous drawing?

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2020, 01:25:03 PM »

That is so COOL!! :]  Can't wait (but will have to) for the Attacky Packages cards and the custom sketch card.

Thanks Neil!!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 03:02:30 PM »
So, there were 1,906 packs sold?  How many little tiny slips of paper did you have to cut up for your very generous drawing?

Thankfully, not nearly that many! Not everyone that bought sets sent me their info and a few that did buy sets requested to give others a chance at the free sketch card.

anything