Author Topic: Wants List  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Kook

Wants List
« on: December 01, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
Since I've seen a few people posting wants, I figured maybe some old time hardcore collectors have changed interests enough to want to part with a few very tough items if properly Per$ueded…
Please PM if you have anything available from the list. Thanks

Wacky Drinking Glasses:
----------------------------
Hawaiian Punks
Fang

Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals
NOTE:lmk if you have other iron on titles with or without copyright. I have several titles, but I'm not sure of a complete list to know if I'm missing any others.

Key Chains (single or double sided):
------------------------------------------
 - I have several. Same thing here - I don't have a complete list, so if you have any available, PM and I'll check if I don't have it.

Patches (As mentioned in the other thread)
--------------------------------------------------
Botch Tape
Sicken of the Sea
Vile (mystery patch)

P.S. Always interested to hear about available trinkets, fabric, jewelry or stationery

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Wants List
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »
Why are Botch and Chicken of the Sea test patches any tougher than Weakies, Plastered and Paul Maul?

Were those two titles not represented in the cello wrapped patches find that were sold on eBay years ago?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:35:14 PM by Paul_Maul »

Offline Kook

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 08:43:16 PM »
Why are Botch and Chicken of the Sea test patches any tougher than Weakies, Plastered and Paul Maul?

Were those two titles not represented in the cello wrapped patches find that were sold on eBay years ago?

I don't recall if they were in that lot or not. I do remember the bidding was very competitive for them, and it took me by surprise. There were many auctions from what I remember and I only picked up a couple. I only recall seeing a few test patches at best on ebay since then and never botch or sicken.

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:40:33 AM »
Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals
NOTE:lmk if you have other iron on titles with or without copyright. I have several titles, but I'm not sure of a complete list to know if I'm missing any others.

I have a 6-UP and I don't believe that one has ever been documented.  I'll check on the copyright when I get home tonight.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 12:58:31 PM »
Good idea for a post.

Patches : Kook Aid, Wormy Packages, Crakola, Crust, Jail-O --- Glutton, Mrs Klean, Paul Maul, Botch Tape, Plastered, Sicken Of The Sea, Vile
Trinkets: Demented, Hash (Have Band-Ache and Fink to trade)
Unopened Trinket Packs....have a few to trade depending on what you have.
Vintage T-Shirts: Any titles other than ..Bustedfinger, koduck, Blunder Bread, Dr Popper, Scary Lee, Dimwit Dots.
Keychains: Any titles other than … Ajerx
Halloween party Pack
Wacky Packages fabric/cloth.

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 02:46:31 PM »
I have a 6-UP and I don't believe that one has ever been documented.  I'll check on the copyright when I get home tonight.

Copyright present.  Still in PUT-ONS original package too!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 12:25:17 PM »
Good idea for a post.

Patches : Kook Aid, Wormy Packages, Crakola, Crust, Jail-O --- Glutton, Mrs Klean, Paul Maul, Botch Tape, Plastered, Sicken Of The Sea, Vile
Trinkets: Demented, Hash (Have Band-Ache and Fink to trade)
Unopened Trinket Packs....have a few to trade depending on what you have.
Vintage T-Shirts: Any titles other than ..Bustedfinger, koduck, Blunder Bread, Dr Popper, Scary Lee, Dimwit Dots.
Keychains: Any titles other than … Ajerx
Halloween party Pack
Wacky Packages fabric/cloth.
Halloween party pack seems to be very rare.  A pallet full of the regular issue of this seems to be still hitting ebay every so often.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline mikecho

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 01:33:39 PM »
Since I've seen a few people posting wants, I figured maybe some old time hardcore collectors have changed interests enough to want to part with a few very tough items if properly Per$ueded…
Please PM if you have anything available from the list. Thanks

Wacky Drinking Glasses:
Hawaiian Punks
Fang

Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals

- I have several. Same thing here - I don't have a complete list, so if you have any available, PM and I'll check if I don't have it.

Patches (As mentioned in the other thread)
Botch Tape
Sicken of the Sea
Vile (mystery patch)

P.S. Always interested to hear about available trinkets, fabric, jewelry or stationery
Could you please let me know which iron-ons you have now? Maybe Patrick and I can add some more names to the Master Spreadsheet. Also, please tell me if they have a Topps copyright or not, as that would help, too.

These are the iron-ons that are on the Spreadsheet (the order is alphabetical, as there was probably no checklist for them):

Series 1 (with Topps copyright):
*Ajerx
*Camals
*Fang
*Grave Train
*Hawaiian Punks
*Jail-O
*Minute Lice
*Plastered Peanuts

Series 2 (without Topps copyright):
*Duzn't
*Vile

Presumably, the ones from Series 1 were repeated in Series 2, but I'm not sure. The ones on the Series 2 list are known additions to that series, so it's possible that that's right..

6-Up (with Topps copyright) seems to be a new one. Patrick, if you would...?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 06:45:49 PM by mikecho »

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 06:56:03 AM »
I have a lot of these Patches but some seem to be iron on and others appear to be sew on, are these two seperate sets? if so does anyone have the list for sew on?

Thanks,
Mark

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 07:02:04 AM »
 I also have a set of what are called Kooky Patches

Offline Kook

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 07:59:54 PM »
I'm updating & bumping my wish list in the hopes of good timing &/or someone's collecting priorities shifting or maybe new finds...
If you have any of the items on the list below and are interested in selling, please send me a PM. If you're not interested in selling and you have any of the items on the list, please post a pic in reply if you can. Thanks

Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals
Jerkens

Wacky Drinking Glasses:
Hawaiian Punks
Fang

Patches
Botch Tape
Sicken of the Sea
Vile (mystery patch)

70s/83 Vending Wackys (smaller/black background in gumball egg:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dums
Crakola
Footsie Roll

Placks: Although I sold my complete collection of wacky placks, I'm looking for an example of almost any title in nice in the plastic condition,

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 07:24:01 PM by Kook »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 11:22:54 AM »
Maybe someone has some of the 1974/75 Koolee Krazy Kups for trade or sell.  The main cup I am after in Ex- mint or better is Skimpy;  I am also looking for any cups I have yet to see plus upgrade what I already have. I'd love to know if a checklist similar to what 7 Eleven put out during this time for their cups exists, any info is mucho appreciated

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 02:00:36 PM »
Maybe someone has some of the 1974/75 Koolee Krazy Kups for trade or sell.  The main cup I am after in Ex- mint or better is Skimpy;  I am also looking for any cups I have yet to see plus upgrade what I already have. I'd love to know if a checklist similar to what 7 Eleven put out during this time for their cups exists, any info is mucho appreciated

Which titles do you have or know exist?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 02:16:08 PM »
Likely redundant - but here's Rusty's list of the 14 cup titles he knows of

http://www.lostwackys.com/odd-stuff/krazy-kups.htm

(I particularly like the Underwood Liverwurst parody)

Offline Kook

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 07:28:29 PM »
Copyright present.  Still in PUT-ONS original package too!

Would be cool to see a pic. Do you have one to post?

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 07:58:57 PM »
Likely redundant - but here's Rusty's list of the 14 cup titles he knows of

http://www.lostwackys.com/odd-stuff/krazy-kups.htm

(I particularly like the Underwood Liverwurst parody)

Thanks for that. I have never seen a list before. I have 17 different titles but seem to be missing the
MORTICIANS SALT.

These are the titles I have that are not on the list:
BELTING SODA
NEVEREADY
PURR EENA RAT CHOW
SIK FAKER OATS

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:25:34 AM by sco(o)t »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 03:40:42 AM »
Cool!!  Thanks for the great pic.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 04:53:34 AM »
Thanks for that. I have never seen a list before. I have 17 different titles but seem to be missing the
MORTICIANS SALT.

BELTING SODA
NEVEREADY
PURR EENA RAT CHOW
SIK FAKER OATS

wow these are cool!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 06:13:56 AM »
MORTICIANS SALT.

BELTING SODA
NEVEREADY
PURR EENA RAT CHOW
SIK FAKER OATS

Scott you have two I need/want, bottom between Grim and Weakies. Thank you for the picture. Any idea of a trade or price? I could trade two for one if that's how you prefer, i'd just need to dig mine out to see what you are missing. PM if possible.  Have a great weekend, Matt

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 06:15:46 AM »
Would be cool to see a pic. Do you have one to post?
   Hey Bill, I have no picture but somewhere I filmed what I had 10 year ago;  Looking for it now to make a list up. Take care and have a great weekend, Matt.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 06:08:27 AM »
Anyone have some WP fabric for sale? My wife and I have been doing a "glam up" on our media room/man cave. New paint, flooring, furniture, and rug, but I was looking for some WP fabric for curtains for a 36" x 48" window. I have some small swatches of several different WP patterns, and even some non-WP parody patterns, but not enough for this project. Ebay and Etsy are both light on fabric right now.