Author Topic: Wants List  (Read 249 times)

Offline Kook

Wants List
« on: December 01, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
Since I've seen a few people posting wants, I figured maybe some old time hardcore collectors have changed interests enough to want to part with a few very tough items if properly Per$ueded…
Please PM if you have anything available from the list. Thanks

Wacky Drinking Glasses:
----------------------------
Hawaiian Punks
Fang

Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals
NOTE:lmk if you have other iron on titles with or without copyright. I have several titles, but I'm not sure of a complete list to know if I'm missing any others.

Key Chains (single or double sided):
------------------------------------------
 - I have several. Same thing here - I don't have a complete list, so if you have any available, PM and I'll check if I don't have it.

Patches (As mentioned in the other thread)
--------------------------------------------------
Botch Tape
Sicken of the Sea
Vile (mystery patch)

P.S. Always interested to hear about available trinkets, fabric, jewelry or stationery

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Wants List
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »
Why are Botch and Chicken of the Sea test patches any tougher than Weakies, Plastered and Paul Maul?

Were those two titles not represented in the cello wrapped patches find that were sold on eBay years ago?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:35:14 PM by Paul_Maul »

Offline Kook

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 08:43:16 PM »
Why are Botch and Chicken of the Sea test patches any tougher than Weakies, Plastered and Paul Maul?

Were those two titles not represented in the cello wrapped patches find that were sold on eBay years ago?

I don't recall if they were in that lot or not. I do remember the bidding was very competitive for them, and it took me by surprise. There were many auctions from what I remember and I only picked up a couple. I only recall seeing a few test patches at best on ebay since then and never botch or sicken.

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:40:33 AM »
Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals
NOTE:lmk if you have other iron on titles with or without copyright. I have several titles, but I'm not sure of a complete list to know if I'm missing any others.

I have a 6-UP and I don't believe that one has ever been documented.  I'll check on the copyright when I get home tonight.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 12:58:31 PM »
Good idea for a post.

Patches : Kook Aid, Wormy Packages, Crakola, Crust, Jail-O --- Glutton, Mrs Klean, Paul Maul, Botch Tape, Plastered, Sicken Of The Sea, Vile
Trinkets: Demented, Hash (Have Band-Ache and Fink to trade)
Unopened Trinket Packs....have a few to trade depending on what you have.
Vintage T-Shirts: Any titles other than ..Bustedfinger, koduck, Blunder Bread, Dr Popper, Scary Lee, Dimwit Dots.
Keychains: Any titles other than … Ajerx
Halloween party Pack
Wacky Packages fabric/cloth.

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 02:46:31 PM »
I have a 6-UP and I don't believe that one has ever been documented.  I'll check on the copyright when I get home tonight.

Copyright present.  Still in PUT-ONS original package too!

Offline bandaches

• I had wacky sketch addiction!
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 12:25:17 PM »
Good idea for a post.

Patches : Kook Aid, Wormy Packages, Crakola, Crust, Jail-O --- Glutton, Mrs Klean, Paul Maul, Botch Tape, Plastered, Sicken Of The Sea, Vile
Trinkets: Demented, Hash (Have Band-Ache and Fink to trade)
Unopened Trinket Packs....have a few to trade depending on what you have.
Vintage T-Shirts: Any titles other than ..Bustedfinger, koduck, Blunder Bread, Dr Popper, Scary Lee, Dimwit Dots.
Keychains: Any titles other than … Ajerx
Halloween party Pack
Wacky Packages fabric/cloth.
Halloween party pack seems to be very rare.  A pallet full of the regular issue of this seems to be still hitting ebay every so often.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 01:33:39 PM »
Since I've seen a few people posting wants, I figured maybe some old time hardcore collectors have changed interests enough to want to part with a few very tough items if properly Per$ueded…
Please PM if you have anything available from the list. Thanks

Wacky Drinking Glasses:
----------------------------
Hawaiian Punks
Fang

Iron Ons:
-----------
Camals

Key Chains (single or double sided):
------------------------------------------
 - I have several. Same thing here - I don't have a complete list, so if you have any available, PM and I'll check if I don't have it.

Patches (As mentioned in the other thread)
--------------------------------------------------
Botch Tape
Sicken of the Sea
Vile (mystery patch)

P.S. Always interested to hear about available trinkets, fabric, jewelry or stationery
Could you please let me know which iron-ons you have now? Maybe Patrick and I can add some more names to the Master Spreadsheet. Also, please tell me if they have a Topps copyright or not, as that would help, too.

These are the iron-ons that are on the Spreadsheet (the order is alphabetical, as there was probably no checklist for these):

Series 1 (with copyright):
*Ajerx
*Camals
*Fang
*Grave Train
*Hawaiian Punks
*Jail-O
*Minute Lice
*Plastered Peanuts

Series 2 (without copyright):
*Duzn't
*Vile

Presumably, the ones from Series 1 were repeated in Series 2, but I'm not sure. The ones on the Series 2 list are known additions to that list, so it's possible that that's right..

6-Up (with copyright) seems to be a new one. Patrick?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 01:52:07 PM by mikecho »

anything