Author Topic: Looking for Philly Non Sports Card Show promos  (Read 3466 times)

Offline cmgmd

Looking for Philly Non Sports Card Show promos
« on: November 27, 2019, 07:56:24 AM »
Does anyone have these available for sale?

2013 Wacky Packages Halloween Postcard NS4?

2014 Galactic Groceries Trex Promo Card GG-P3 (either signed or blank)

Thanks!

Offline Brian Mc

Re: Looking for Philly Non Sports Card Show promos
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 06:56:59 PM »
Amazingly, just days after your request, a Trex shows up on evilBay. For the paltry sum of $55!   :-\
Brian Mc

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 04:55:27 PM »
I have like 25 years of assorted promos from the shows I was able to make that I basically put in a plastic bin right after every show.  some guy insists he might pay me hundreds of dollars depending on what I have anybody know anything about this stuff?    I have around 70 philly show cards featuring the dealers 35 different, Also a bunch of unopened packs and promo card that they handed out.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 05:11:38 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 12:43:28 AM »
I have like 25 years of assorted promos from the shows I was able to make that I basically put in a plastic bin right after every show.  some guy insists he might pay me hundreds of dollars depending on what I have anybody know anything about this stuff?    I have around 70 philly show cards featuring the dealers 35 different, Also a bunch of unopened packs and promo card that they handed out.

I don't know about the values, but I see some in there that I'd love to have.  At one point, back when I was able to get to the shows, I toyed with trying to assemble a set of the dealers, because several dealers had the cards for a buck each in their miscellaneous boxes.  But then I couldn't go there to search anymore.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 02:14:17 AM »

Ernie,
A lot of those promos do bring big dollars (not all of them but I did see from at least the shows from 2012 on I made a bunch of money off of the promos (Not always the door promos but the ones inside and the special dinner ones.  I would look them up and see before just duping them.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 04:26:32 AM »
Ernie,
A lot of those promos do bring big dollars (not all of them but I did see from at least the shows from 2012 on I made a bunch of money off of the promos (Not always the door promos but the ones inside and the special dinner ones.  I would look them up and see before just duping them.
Some promos are spread out and then in the lower right you see this stack that's another 16" it's all promo so I probably have an 8" high pile of promos I don't know that I'll take the time to be able to look them all up, it's found money to me so if I sell the stash for let's say 300 and happened to be worth 500 so be it.    I just wasn't sure if there was a specific card or 2 I should look for.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/