Author Topic: Attacky comparisons  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Alexeirex

Attacky comparisons
« on: October 20, 2019, 12:40:00 AM »
Here are some comparisons between the first sketches/originals and the finished product.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Attacky comparisons
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 12:44:03 AM »
Very nice!  When did you get those sketches?

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 04:25:47 PM »
Commissioned them through Neil C when the MAO set came out or not too long (year or two) afterwards  - he has had several on Ebay too and I have missed some of those when they were at auction.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »

4 more! I think there was another MAO mashup on Cover Ghoul before the one that I got - the printed product has a totally different name -

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »
4 more! I think there was another MAO mashup on Cover Ghoul before the one that I got - the printed product has a totally different name -

I forget now, did  do I do the Yucky Fried Fingers sketch for you, too? I know there were a couple different versions.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 01:01:49 AM »
I forget now, did  do I do the Yucky Fried Fingers sketch for you, too? I know there were a couple different versions.

Yes, you did a version for me and I know it wasn't the first one / original mashup. I really like it, nonetheless!
Do you have a record of all of the variations?

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 01:56:40 PM »
These are amazing.  I wish I could paint like that.  It's one thing to come up with stuff from scratch, but to match the colors and style of these originals is amazing.  Do you do commissions regularly?

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 04:48:33 PM »
These are amazing.  I wish I could paint like that.  It's one thing to come up with stuff from scratch, but to match the colors and style of these originals is amazing.  Do you do commissions regularly?

Thanks for the very kind words! And yes, I do take commissions. As a matter of fact, I have some very important ones to finish for some really cool (and super patient!) friends here on the forum! But send me a PM if you ever want to discuss an idea and we can talk!

Happy Halloween!
Neil

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 06:33:24 PM »
Neil is the best!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 03:02:33 AM »