Author Topic: Selling my Original Series 1-16 Sets, Puzzles, Wrappers, Topps Binders from 2013  (Read 6206 times)

Offline WackyFrank

Hey Everyone, I've decided to part with my keeper set of Original Series 1-16 set, complete with puzzles and 2 wrappers per set. I keep them in the 16 different 2013 Topps Wacky Packages Binders, that come with their own unique puzzle and sketch. Each of the binders and puzzles are a numbered limited edition of 155. I think the binder set sold for over $1000. I can break everything up and sell separately, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying the whole thing. I have no idea what current prices are, I've had most of these Sets since the 90s. I will entertain any serious offers. I will post pictures, but I'm not sure how to do that here (please let me know if you have any tips on that!). Thanks!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
To add pictures, click on the blue line that says "Add image to post" right below the white area where you type your post language.

Offline WackyFrank

Hey, Thank you for the help. I am hopefully posting a bunch of pictures here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Frank

Offline WackyFrank

Here are the rest. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank, Frank

Offline WackyFrank

Selling Topps Binders from 2013, Series 1-16 with their puzzles/sketches + #17
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 07:44:48 AM »
Hello my Wacky friends, just to give an update, someone purchased the lot of original Wacky items except for the Topps Binders set from 2013. Limited to 150, the Series 1-16 came with new original 9 card puzzles that each included a sketch. Also included is the never released 17th Series Binder. The original artwork is very colorful (done by the awesome sketch artists Neil Camera, Smokin' Joe, David Gross, Joe Simko, Mathew Kirscht, and Brent Engstrom), and they were very well done. You never see these for sale because they were so limited! Please see pictures in previous two postings. I am looking to get $2500 or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Frank

Offline WackyFrank

Here are the pictures for the Series 1-8 binders:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:38:01 AM by WackyFrank »

Offline WackyFrank

And here are the 9-16 Series Binders:

Offline WackyFrank

Hi All, update: the binders have sold! Thanks for checking these out. I have a bunch of stuff I will be posting soon. Stay tuned, and Stay Wacky! Thanks, Frank

Offline 70s_Kid

Hi All, update: the binders have sold! Thanks for checking these out. I have a bunch of stuff I will be posting soon. Stay tuned, and Stay Wacky! Thanks, Frank

congrats on selling the binders, I hope you got a price you were happy with....   Jeff

anything