Author Topic: Stash Of Wacky Packages Treausres Found  (Read 291 times)

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
Stash Of Wacky Packages Treausres Found
« on: July 10, 2019, 07:29:19 PM »
I have located a stash of Wacky Packages items. I am in direct communication with the owner and for now he prefers that I be the contact point on the forum for anyone who might be interested in a purchase. For now I know that we have the 1979 1st Series Reissue sheets, a few 3rd Series Reissue Sheets and 4th Series Reissue Sheets. As I gain more information on any other items that may be there I will post that information, so for now, please only message me in regard to the Reissue sheets. This is an amazing find! (And not just because I am the biggest Reissue fanatic on the planet lol)

Offline NationalSpittoon

Re: Stash Of Wacky Packages Treausres Found
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:15:46 AM »
Well... how much are they? I may be interested.

Offline All-Brain

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 07:37:01 PM »
1st series sheets $20 each for 1-5 , $18 each for 6 or more. These are in nice condition, may have some corner wear.

3rd series sheets for now are on hold due to the uncertainty of how many are there and the condition. I will update as I learn more.

4th series sheets $75 each.

The price point compensates for some imperfections as while they are not mint, they are super examples of the sheets.

They will be shipped flat since rolling them causes stickers to come loose. Shipping should be about $10 no matter how many sheets you purchase.

Offline landoquakes

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
Are the sheets full sheets (2 sets of stickers) or have they been cut in half? I have to say I don't recall seeing too many 3rds series sheets.

Offline All-Brain

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 03:29:50 AM »
Hi Pete,

They are full sheets. Yes you are correct, the 3rd series sheets are not as common. The order goes 1st, 4th, 3rd and 2nd. From most common to least common.

I was informed last night that at least for now, the sheets are off the market. I do however believe there is another very cool wacky item in the warehouse. If and when we find it I will post it here.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Do any 2nd series reissue sheets exist?

Offline All-Brain

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
Yes. They are extremely rare. (Although I hate to use the word "rare" for anything being that there are so many sellers that over use that word)
I Have only found two for sale in the last 18 years and I realize that does not mean there were not more, just that in my never ending quest to root out any and all reissues, that is all that I have found. I purchased one of them and should have purchased the second one as well but it got away from me.

The second series has proven to be the least available in all areas. Stickers, packs, boxes and sheets.

As an example see the pic below. I found a guy who had a stash of super clean reissues and purchased maybe 1,000 - 1,200 stickers from him recently. Maybe the nicest stickers I have seen. You can see in the pic that as usual, the second series supply he had was much less than the other series. I guess I have given you way more information then you wanted. I appologize. Im too passionate about this I suppose.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:37:08 AM »
Looks like good material. I still havenít finished my reissue sets..  :]

anything