Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

Any Wacky Release Updates?

(1/9) > >>

DrDeal:
Any info on upcoming releases would be appreciated. The crickets have taken over.
Maybe one of the artists could provide a sneak-peak at what can expect in the latter half of the year?

Thanks,  Andrew

MoldRush:
I’ve been wondering about this lately too.  Especially with Dave’s recent comments that some good stuff is in the pipeline for release this year.  But in the ANS era Topps always seemed to avoid releasing anything during summertime, so we’ll probably have to hold out a couple more months at least.

Wonder if Non Sport Update or Previews (is that the name?) has announced anything.

crackedjerk:
I'm also very curious especially as we're halfway through the year and usually an announcement comes out at least a few months ahead of time.  I'm hoping for something that we old schoolers will enjoy.  The anticipation is part of the fun and I could use a little of that right now.

slamjim:
I have an Old School set coming in November (I think). There should be some other WP stuff before that and after that.

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: slamjim on June 23, 2019, 04:32:24 PM ---I have an Old School set coming in November (I think). There should be some other WP stuff before that and after that.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the good news!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version