Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

ANS11 C Variant Alternate Art cards

(1/5) > >>

DrDeal:
I received a very cool set of cards today: The 3 C Variants from ANS11. These cards have very subtle alternate art. The cards on the bottom row are the C's.
Not sure what the image is on SurReal freinds. Andrew WK is on My Little Bony and Mars Attacks is on Horderlands. Super psyched to own these cards.
I really like the idea of alternate art. These cards were not acknowledged much by Topps and we did not hear about them till some astute collectors noticed the differences.

Fanatical_and_Sickly:
Surreal Friends uses an image of the GPK 5th series card 196:  Dangling Dolly/Surreal Neal

jleonard1967:

--- Quote from: DrDeal on June 05, 2019, 02:03:40 PM ---I received a very cool set of cards today: The 3 C Variants from ANS11. These cards have very subtle alternate art. The cards on the bottom row are the C's.
Not sure what the image is on SurReal freinds. Andrew WK is on My Little Bony and Mars Attacks is on Horderlands. Super psyched to own these cards.
I really like the idea of alternate art. These cards were not acknowledged much by Topps and we did not hear about them till some astute collectors noticed the differences.

--- End quote ---
I remember when those came out.  How I noticed them was they had a different back from the A and B cards

Alexeirex:

--- Quote from: DrDeal on June 05, 2019, 02:03:40 PM ---I received a very cool set of cards today: The 3 C Variants from ANS11. These cards have very subtle alternate art. The cards on the bottom row are the C's.

--- End quote ---

Weren’t the backs different too? Very hard to find these!!!

DrDeal:
The backs are different. They feature repeated Non-Puzzle art that was used on other card backs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version