Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Wrappers and Boxes

(1/5) > >>

Campy:

Hi All,

I am in the process of scaling down my collections and have decided not to collect the wrappers and boxes so if anyone has any interest please PM me. I am also selling off some of my extra full boxes.

Thanks,
Mark

Campy:

Wow, lots of questions. So let me answer some here and then I will post some pics. I am just starting to clear out some of the two rooms full of stuff that are extras. for this tread it will be the new series 1-11 with OS1- 5 I have empty and full boxes and wrappers for most all of the new stuff that has come out since 2004 I believe. I do have some original series stuff that I will be listing once I get through the new stuff( I am too old to climb over this stuff so I have to list it as I dig through it) >(

RawGoo:
I know what you mean about climbing over stuff!  I've been working my way through boxes and bags of toys   and listing them on ebay just to get them out of here.  In my digging, I too have found a lot of ANS boxes and wrappers.  I got really excited when I found an old fun pack bag in a box this past weekend, but it was open, and it just had basketball cards and football stickers left in it.  Oh, and one rock hard piece of Bazooka gum.

sco(o)t:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on March 05, 2019, 12:22:25 AM ---....  Oh, and one rock hard piece of Bazooka gum.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that redundant?  ;)

70s_Kid:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on March 05, 2019, 12:22:25 AM ---I know what you mean about climbing over stuff!  I've been working my way through boxes and bags of toys   and listing them on ebay just to get them out of here.  In my digging, I too have found a lot of ANS boxes and wrappers.  I got really excited when I found an old fun pack bag in a box this past weekend, but it was open, and it just had basketball cards and football stickers left in it.  Oh, and one rock hard piece of Bazooka gum.

--- End quote ---

Could this be a new show in the works?  Wacky Pack Hoarders!  Buried alive on TLC....  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version