Author Topic: Dates of release of 2011 Wacky Packages Erasers and 2013 3-ring binder sets  (Read 4331 times)

Offline mikecho

Can anyone please give me the dates of release for the 2011 Wacky Packages Erasers so that I can add them to the Wacky Packages Wikipedia article?

I know that the first series (with a yellow wrapper) was released in March and the second one (with a light blue wrapper) was released in October. I just need the dates of each month.

Also, I'd like to please have the dates of release for the 3-ring binder sets of the 16 OS and the imaginary "Series 17" that came out in May, July, September and November 2013 and how many binders were in each set. Again, this is also for the Wacky Packages Wikipedia article.

Thank you very much for your time and help, guys and gals.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:18:32 AM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

Can I please have the information here? It's important.

This is the last thing that I need to add (date-wise) to the Wacky Packages Wikipedia article.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:42:14 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

Really, people. I'm serious.

You've helped me out with things like this before. Please help me out now.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Can anyone please give me the dates of release for the 2011 Wacky Packages Erasers so that I can add them to the Wacky Packages Wikipedia article?

I know that the first series (with a yellow wrapper) was released in March and the second one (with a light blue wrapper) was released in October. I just need the dates of each month.

Also, I'd like to please have the dates of release for the 3-ring binder sets of the 16 OS and the imaginary "Series 17" that came out in May, July, September and November 2013 and how many binders were in each set. Again, this is also for the Wacky Packages Wikipedia article.

From here in the forum it looks like like the first erasure set was released 3/23/11  See Turbo's post of 12/3/10:   

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=815.0
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline sco(o)t

Looks as if the Series 2 Erasers release date was 10/12/11     Also from this forum but a different thread. See Turbo's post of 6/24/11: 
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=1152.0 

Offline mikecho

Looks as if the Series 2 Erasers release date was 10/12/11     Also from this forum but a different thread. See Turbo's post of 6/24/11: 
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=1152.0
Thanks, Scot! You really did the trick! The dates are in the Wikipedia article right now.

All that remains are the dates for the four 3-ring binder releases. I also need to know how many binders were in each of the four releases and which ones that they were.

My guess is that the releases' numbers in each set were probably four, four, four and five. That might've made the binders' order Series 1-4, Series 5-8, Series 9-12 and Series 13-"17".

All that I know about the dates is the months of release: May, July, September and November 2013. I just need the dates of each of the months.

All that's needed here afterward is confirmation.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:36:40 PM by mikecho »

Offline sco(o)t

Thanks, Scot! You really did the trick! The dates are in the Wikipedia article right now.

All that remains are the dates for the four 3-ring binder releases. I also need to know how many binders were in each of the four releases and which ones that they were.

My guess is that the releases' numbers in each set were probably four, four, four and five. That might've made the binders' order Series 1-4, Series 5-8, Series 9-12 and Series 13-"17".

All that I know about the dates is the months of release: May, July, September and November 2013. I just need the dates of each of the months.

All that's needed here afterward is confirmation.

I bet these can be found in the forum as well. Do a search for binder and look for old threads that seem to match what you are looking for,

Offline mikecho

Well, from what I can gather, the release dates of the binder sets were these:

*Series 1-4: May 8, 2013
*Series 5-8: July 25, 2013
*Series 8-12: October 25, 2013
*Series 13-16: January 2, 2014
*"Series 17": March 22, 2014 (free with the purchase of all 16 binders).

Are these dates correct?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:06:28 PM by mikecho »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Well, from what I can gather, the release dates of the binder sets were these:

*Series 1-4: June 5, 2013
*Series 5-8: July 25, 2013
*Series 8-12: October 25, 2013
*Series 13-16: January 2, 2014
*"Series 17": March 22, 2014 (free with the purchase of all 16 binders).

Are these dates correct?
I have an email for my series 1-4 order, on its pre-sale date of 5-8-13

Offline mikecho

I have an email for my series 1-4 order, on its pre-sale date of 5-8-13
Thanks, Patrick! Corrected!

UPDATE: Everything on the Wikipedia article date-wise is now done! Thanks, everyone! You were a big help!

If anyone wants to look at the article, feel free!

UPDATE 2 : Correction: now everything's done! I just put in the dates of release of both the Postcards series and the Halloween Postcards series.

Now if anyone wants to look at it, be my guest!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 05:38:28 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

I think that this subforum should be locked or deleted by now, since I've gotten the information that I need and it's served its purpose.

Can someone please do this for me?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:04:31 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

Still need this subforum locked or deleted, please.

anything