Author Topic: ANS7 Retail Tracker  (Read 101472 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

Re: ANS7 Retail Tracker
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2010, 06:12:00 PM »
It was stated awhile back that the cereal boxes would *only* have the red parallel as the chase, but the topps online store just says "a" parallel, which could be confused to mean a flash or gold flash.
There are no odds on these trays or boxes, so the contents must be fixed. Almost surprising there is even a red parallel at all.
I agree with this comment. There is NO LISTING OF ODDS which leads me to believe there are no chase cards that come with cereal boxes except the "one red per pack" and I am also surprised that even one red is included considering they don't list even the RED ODDS.

Offline Choke_Wagon

• Yeeeeeeeee-ha!
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »
I just the cereal boxes up close today at Toys R Us, where are the cards? Below the tray or inside the boxes? Waiting for my shipment from Topps to come in this week.

Choke_ Wagon

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »
I just the cereal boxes up close today at Toys R Us, where are the cards? Below the tray or inside the boxes? Waiting for my shipment from Topps to come in this week.

Choke_ Wagon

Inside the boxes. 
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Swiski

« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »
Target had some Excel boxes on the floor today with a Sept. 12 shelf date. I wanted to open them up to see if the ANS7 blisters, cereals or bonus boxes were inside, but they wouldn't let me. Anyone else have any luck with Targets besides the gravity feeds?

Offline V6

• Coulda had a V8...
« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2010, 06:27:55 PM »
Checked three Targets in Memphis area in last few days. Two had gravity feeds and one had nada.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #215 on: September 07, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »
Still cannot get anything but packs from Gravity feeds in South Jersey.

Checked TRU yesterday for Blisters - None.
Walmart - None. Target - None.

No Bonus Boxes yet either. AND the Bonus Boxes on the Topps Website still says Out of Stock, what the hell is up with that? What's the hold up?

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Ducko

• (Now on as Porkie)
  • (Now on as Porkie)
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:59 PM »
2nd Target in Fort Collins had nothing but a single opened ANS2 Box today. Yes, ANS2. WT?!?

Toys r Us last week had zip. Manager never heard of Wacky Packages. I resisted telling her their history, instead opting to silently pity her ignorance.

One Wal-Mart had a single small (48 pack?) gravity feed last week which I took 16 packs from. Haven't been to the other two nearby Wal-Marts, but am planning to soon. Going on a road trip in a few weeks and hoping to do some more recon.

Is there some reason Topps/Excel/Whomever couldn't have a searchable site to find out what nearby stores carry precisely which items? Geez, it's 2010 for cryin' out loud!!

Getting frustrated on the Blister Packs. Don't understand why ShopTopps didn't have them so I could have included them with my order (which arrives tomorrow!). Any chance someone would buy me one of each and send 'em to me? Happy to pay shipping/tax/etc. Was annoyed that the only eBay listing I've seen so far for the three blister packs is $25 + $5 shipping, which translates to $10/blister -- ouch! Want to find them in a store if possible, but starting to lose hope... Maybe I just need to wait a few weeks. ;)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2010, 10:03:12 PM »
2nd Target in Fort Collins had nothing but a single opened ANS2 Box today. Yes, ANS2. WT?!?

Toys r Us last week had zip. Manager never heard of Wacky Packages. I resisted telling her their history, instead opting to silently pity her ignorance.

One Wal-Mart had a single small (48 pack?) gravity feed last week which I took 16 packs from. Haven't been to the other two nearby Wal-Marts, but am planning to soon. Going on a road trip in a few weeks and hoping to do some more recon.

Is there some reason Topps/Excel/Whomever couldn't have a searchable site to find out what nearby stores carry precisely which items? Geez, it's 2010 for cryin' out loud!!

Getting frustrated on the Blister Packs. Don't understand why ShopTopps didn't have them so I could have included them with my order (which arrives tomorrow!). Any chance someone would buy me one of each and send 'em to me? Happy to pay shipping/tax/etc. Was annoyed that the only eBay listing I've seen so far for the three blister packs is $25 + $5 shipping, which translates to $10/blister -- ouch! Want to find them in a store if possible, but starting to lose hope... Maybe I just need to wait a few weeks. ;)

I'm sure Target will get the blisters eventually. Even if not, TRU will have them for $5 ea, so don't lose hope.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2010, 06:12:36 AM »
Where did you find your bonus boxes? No bonus boxes or blisters have been found here at the Jersey shore yet.

Same for me...Target has NOTHING!! sux!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2010, 06:15:52 AM »
Yes, I have the 2 pack blister packs from some of the ANS series in my collection. I found most of them at TRU and some of them at Kay-Bee Toy Store in my area. I may have some extra to trade possibly....

I also have those...I did find the "square packs" in blockbuster as well..I bought all they had..I think it was Series 5, also in TRU I bought FB1 "squares" - found those on a whim...

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2010, 06:30:19 AM »
I also have those...I did find the "square packs" in blockbuster as well..I bought all they had..I think it was Series 5, also in TRU I bought FB1 "squares" - found those on a whim...

I had two Blockbusters near me and they both went out of business within the same year.  Too much On-Demand and Netflix I guess.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Ducko

• (Now on as Porkie)
  • (Now on as Porkie)
« Reply #221 on: September 08, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »
I had two Blockbusters near me and they both went out of business within the same year.  Too much On-Demand and Netflix I guess.
Nah, it was not enough Wacky square pack turnover.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #222 on: September 08, 2010, 01:53:23 PM »

I may go out tonight and check the TRU store, I'd like to call first, but do not feel like I'd get an appropriate awnser due to the fact that some never heard of Wacky's ! Also, do not even know what to look for, or you may get the idiot that tells you to hold on while they do nothing then after a minute they get back on the phone and tell you they did not see it. You cant even trust anyone to look for you, pitiful.

Why are these items so late and hard to find? The bonus boxes and the blisters? Shouldn't all of the stuff be released at least around the same date?

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
I may go out tonight and check the TRU store, I'd like to call first, but do not feel like I'd get an appropriate awnser due to the fact that some never heard of Wacky's ! Also, do not even know what to look for, or you may get the idiot that tells you to hold on while they do nothing then after a minute they get back on the phone and tell you they did not see it. You cant even trust anyone to look for you, pitiful.

Why are these items so late and hard to find? The bonus boxes and the blisters? Shouldn't all of the stuff be released at least around the same date?

No blisters or bonus boxes in OKC.  Wal-Mart has the cereal boxes (can't find them at Target).  If I remember right, it took a few weeks with FB 1 and 2 for the blisters and bonus boxes to show up after the gravity feeds. 

wackyone

« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2010, 12:11:34 AM »
i see topps is outa bonus boxes already?

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2010, 01:06:34 AM »

They quit selling them after a day or two.  I wonder if maybe they were pulled because the retail stores that sell the bonus boxes complained about them being available at the Topps store.  Personally, I would rather buy them online than have to search Walmarts, Targets and TRUs looking for them. 
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2010, 04:38:11 AM »

they were sold out of bonus boxes last Monday, before they had even made their first shipment

wackyone

« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2010, 04:45:48 AM »
I ordered a box last Monday and it was available but they have not shipped it yet...now i'm worried
always with the b.s. these guys,, i'm sick of this crap

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2010, 05:49:57 AM »
They quit selling them after a day or two.  I wonder if maybe they were pulled because the retail stores that sell the bonus boxes complained about them being available at the Topps store. 

Never thought of that. That is probably the reason. We'll I hope they start showing up soon, us Wacky people don't like to wait too long.

wackyone

« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2010, 06:20:18 AM »
I just got an e-mail w/ shipping confirmation..i guess it got it in just under the wire  ;D

Offline Mashbox

• Drive Yourself Buggy
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2010, 08:21:40 PM »
Been to two Wal-Marts thus far... they each had one of those small gravity feeds and several of the cereal boxes, but no bonus boxes.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »
Been to two Wal-Marts thus far... they each had one of those small gravity feeds and several of the cereal boxes, but no bonus boxes.
so far the bonus boxes and the blister packs have been MIA

Offline Ducko

• (Now on as Porkie)
  • (Now on as Porkie)
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »
Got my two bonus boxes and cereal boxes from shoptopps. Really like the bonus cards from both.

Unfortunately, the base set cards in both bonus boxes have "dents" on them (looks like it might be from the inside cardboard which matches the pattern). Ruined all of them imo. But the WOM's and foils seem ok (weird eh?).

BUT, the odds and randomization on these packs sucks! I bought two sets of the CB's (two of each) and out of all those cards (168) I couldn't put together a single base set! I have multiples of many cards (obviously -- sometimes five of a card) but then just one or two of a handful and zero of a couple. WT?!? I would have thought buying one set of the CB's (one of each) would give you at least one base set. Geez. And only pinks from the CB's (one each individual CB) -- no foils.

From the bonus boxes I pulled three foils, but am STILL missing one of the 10 (I have 30 foils!). And pulled one silver (luckily a new one).

So 4 CB's and 2 Bonus Boxes gave me one silver. Ouch.

Love the bonus cards though. :)

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:24 AM »
I haven't opened my cereal boxes (yet) but will likely do that this weekend.

The good thing to do with dinged or bad corner base stickers is to use them for actual sticking.  Decorate a notebook or use them to make homemade magnets.  That's what I often do with the less desirable of my pulled stock.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

• Administrator
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2010, 04:11:49 PM »
I've been noticing for a few months that the local Best Buy has a small card section stocked by Excel just outside of the line area for the registers.
So I stopped in today to see what they had...   and they had Wackys!
It's just an ANS7 Gravity Feed (target style), but still cool to seem them at more than just target and wal*mart

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2010, 04:27:59 PM »
I've been noticing for a few months that the local Best Buy has a small card section stocked by Excel just outside of the line area for the registers.
It's just an ANS7 Gravity Feed (target style), but still cool to seem them at more than just target and wal*mart

Very cool! I'm heading out.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »
Are the short gravity feeds available anywhere besides Walmart?
I'd still like to get an empty one for my collection.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #237 on: September 10, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
Very cool! I'm heading out.
I've been in the store twice in the last week and have wandered through the candy section and the 4.99 DVD section next to the counter, but I missed the trading cards!
With this type of news I'll be watching for Wacky Packages at Home Depot!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #238 on: September 10, 2010, 04:44:26 PM »

As if I needed another excuse to go to Best Buy. Terre Haute, the city we live closest to, is about 30,000 strong and just got a Best Buy in the past year. I almost broke down when Circuit City went bankrupt as it was about the only decent electronics store in the area so the Best Buy was much anticipated.   Prior to its arrival, if you needed something like a wireless router, Indianapolis was the closest place at about an hour's drive from here. You east-coasters may take the proximity or such neccesities for granted. So the shopping center that Best Buy moved into is now officially one of my favorite spots around. Our family is involved in both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts and geocaching is one of our family hobbies. The same shopping center also has a Gander Mountain (hunting and camping suppliews); a Buffalo Wild Wings, and the best local Pizza joint in town. My car just naturally wants to turn into the parking lot when I pass by on the way to and from work.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #239 on: September 10, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »
My car just naturally wants to turn into the parking lot when I pass by on the way to and from work.
I enjoy your posts

• Administrator
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »
I've been in the store twice in the last week and have wandered through the candy section and the 4.99 DVD section next to the counter, but I missed the trading cards!
In my store, the trading cards were outside of the candy section near the checkout counters and were on a rack facing towards the inside of the store near the Returns horseshoe. But I think there a few different standard store layouts, so look around

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
In my store, the trading cards were outside of the candy section near the checkout counters and were on a rack facing towards the inside of the store near the Returns horseshoe. But I think there a few different standard store layouts, so look around

No trading cards at my Best Buy! Boo.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »
Got my two bonus boxes and cereal boxes from shoptopps. Really like the bonus cards from both.

Unfortunately, the base set cards in both bonus boxes have "dents" on them (looks like it might be from the inside cardboard which matches the pattern). Ruined all of them imo. But the WOM's and foils seem ok (weird eh?).

BUT, the odds and randomization on these packs sucks! I bought two sets of the CB's (two of each) and out of all those cards (168) I couldn't put together a single base set! I have multiples of many cards (obviously -- sometimes five of a card) but then just one or two of a handful and zero of a couple. WT?!? I would have thought buying one set of the CB's (one of each) would give you at least one base set. Geez. And only pinks from the CB's (one each individual CB) -- no foils.

From the bonus boxes I pulled three foils, but am STILL missing one of the 10 (I have 30 foils!). And pulled one silver (luckily a new one).

So 4 CB's and 2 Bonus Boxes gave me one silver. Ouch.

Love the bonus cards though. :)

The cereal boxes seemed to have a lot of pink WOM's in them. What base cards are you looking for, check out my trades in Needs/wants under the trade heading. I have mine listed there. Maybe I (or someone) could help you get a base set or two together.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »
Anyone looking for the Blister Packs - I have finally found them at TRU today. ;D

If you want them, PM me and I'll just charge you the same price that I paid for them plus shipping to your area from south Jersey. I have 3 that contain each bonus card B1, B2 and B3.

No bonus boxes at TRU, Walmart or Target today 9-10-10.  :'(

Offline 6up

« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »
I am finding the following:

Target: Nothing
TRU: Blister Packs, Ceral Boxes
Walmart: Gravity Feed, Cereal Boxes

anything