Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

Spring 2019 Philly Show (May 4th/5th)

<< < (2/27) > >>

koduck:
Ha! Thanks for the very kind sentiment everyone! And yes, this will likely be my one and only show in 2019, so I hope to finally meet a lot of you in person, especially you Mark (I think we first started trading around 1985)! Can't believe we've never met! Anyway, super excited about the show! There's some great artists lined up, some kick butt promo cards and cool events! All we need are the fans to put the cherry on top of this banana split!

lucidjc:
I may even come out of retirement for this monumental, colossal even gargantuan event. (if my body lets me) I hope!!

Jim

NationalSpittoon:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on February 16, 2019, 06:41:38 AM ---Thou who?   ;)

--- End quote ---

Thy me. Thy grammar stinks.
"Thy be at thou card show".

koduck:

--- Quote from: lucidjc on February 17, 2019, 01:05:31 AM ---I may even come out of retirement for this monumental, colossal even gargantuan event. (if my body lets me) I hope!!

Jim

--- End quote ---

Then that settles it! I'm definitely going! Or should I say, "It shall be so, sire"!

Pupsi-Cola:

--- Quote from: koduck on February 16, 2019, 05:32:13 PM ---Ha! Thanks for the very kind sentiment everyone! And yes, this will likely be my one and only show in 2019, so I hope to finally meet a lot of you in person, especially you Mark (I think we first started trading around 1985)! Can't believe we've never met! Anyway, super excited about the show! There's some great artists lined up, some kick butt promo cards and cool events! All we need are the fans to put the cherry on top of this banana split!

--- End quote ---

Anything for you Neil, You deserve the plug Sir-LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version