Author Topic: I got mentioned on Greg Grant's Wacky Packages Web Page!  (Read 18419 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: I got mentioned on Greg Grant's Wacky Packages Web Page!
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2022, 07:27:35 PM »
I’m not protecting Greg, just protecting the truth. Isn’t it possible you are reading his posts through the prism of your own bias? I just re-read his original post about the die cuts and it isn’t boastful at all. It was simply posting in excitement about a cool find.

As for how much he paid, the only reason it matters is you telling his seller that he bragged about getting them “cheaply,” which implies to her that Greg was ripping her off when he was not.
Hey protector of the truth, greg said I told 4 lies(although he numbered them as 3 probably because he posted in a fit of rage)...

He bragged about getting the diecuts - semantics, he posted on a forum saying look what I got....really a lie truth seeker?

He got them cheap - again semenatics, he convinced you because of the enormous risk he was taking in buying these, his price was fair and I say if you buy for less than you sell, you bought them cheaply.....really a lie truth seeker?

I have all these cards - well I do and still do.  If I post scans of the set, will you call greg a liar truth seeker?  I bet not....

I would give honest advice because I have the cards - well I did, it is in black and white in the emails I posted, i told her she had thousands of $ of value - so truth seeker, did I lie there too?

you are a hypocrite Dave.

Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2022, 07:35:20 PM »
Whether he got them “cheaply” is obviously subjective, so I wouldn’t call that a lie. What’s clear is that you said he bragged about getting them cheaply to make her feel as if Greg had taken advantage of her. Or is there another reason I am missing that you would say that?

Again, bragging is subjective. I didn’t call that a lie, and I wouldn’t use that term. I just said I didn’t see it as bragging. Greg called it a lie. Take it up with him, not me.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2022, 07:47:47 PM »
Whether he got them “cheaply” is obviously subjective, so I wouldn’t call that a lie. What’s clear is that you said he bragged about getting them cheaply to make her feel as if Greg had taken advantage of her. Or is there another reason I am missing that you would say that?

Again, bragging is subjective. I didn’t call that a lie, and I wouldn’t use that term. I just said I didn’t see it as bragging. Greg called it a lie. Take it up with him, not me.
my question was rhetorical if greg in fact was the buyer... how could my question have caused him any harm AFTER the FACT if he paid full value especially given she was seeking advice on value from me at the same time?  she didn't follow up in sending me more scans so I could help her further.  Are you naïve enough to think greg didn't do everything in his power to corner this deal with no competition?  One doesn't do that when they are paying full value now do they?  greg then admits he had issues with the seller in that she didn't send what was promised in the first place and somehow my email complicated that.  How is that possible if all was on the up and up?  Yet another woe is me greg story with someone else to blame, he must have like 100 of these per year!  Who the hell has so many problems?  It was quite possible gregs diecuts were from someone else and she could have told me no, she never sold them.  It just happened she was in email contact with both of us but paranoid nutcase greg has convinced himself that I spent tons of time to find her after he posted about getting diecuts.  I mean can he possibly get nuttier?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 08:41:24 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2022, 09:53:46 PM »
 Does a Paul Maul love a Char Boy?   hmmmmm.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2022, 04:58:53 AM »
Does a Paul Maul love a Char Boy?   hmmmmm.
So Dave claimed to be a non biased truth seeker but when I called out greg lies, his response was for me to take it up with greg.....

Also, Dave's only point of view is greg's, he has rationalized the ONLY possibility that I wrote to the seller suggesting she sold them cheaply was to hurt greg AFTER a deal was done which is idiotic thought in itself as I had no idea greg was in the middle of a tussle with yet another seller and my email was timed in the middle of that tussle.  I was going off 2nd hand info that greg was bragging about cheaply scored valuable die-cuts shortly after someone had contacted me about the same.   It never occurred to him that I wanted to point out to her had she bothered to follow up with me, I could have given her a full assessment and her failure to do so possibly lead to her selling for less.  yes it was annoying for her to contact me for what turned out to be no reason at all but anyone with a brain knows greg very likely steered her away from getting additional advice, why else would she suddenly not be interested in an assessment as an active seller?  You can see my full disclosure of emails to her and I didn't press her to sell to me, I did nothing to scare her off other than offer to help her out.

Why did greg take his posts down, his arrogance never allows him to do so unless he knows he was wrong.  He convinced himself that AFTER I heard he scored diecuts that I tried to find this seller to hurt him which of course is categorically false!  Let's continue to watch him lecture everyone on who else has mental issues......

Offline bandaches

« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2023, 07:51:32 PM »
I see greg's attack of me is back on his webpage.....so game on...

Sure enough, more posts by greg "wondering" why nobody will play with him....

A fellow member sent me the below post by greg.  I was sent a few others over the past months so I will dig those up shortly.  Seems about once per month after he makes 80% of the 10 posts on his forum, he then wonders why he is talking to himself....

"I remember back in the early forum days when we first decided to do this, a dozen people jumped on this project with enthusiams and together we got 1-16 done in short order.  These days participation seems to have gone extinct.  Choman and a couple others spend a lot of time proof-reading.  But for the most part everybody's just an observer these days.  Nobody wants to actually do anything.  It all rests on me.  Same goes for basic forum discussion.  What happened, facebook drained the chat out of everybody?"

Hmmm....yeah that is it, facebook drained the chat out of everyone yet the chatter here is quite active.....maybe if greg wasn't such a self centered prick, he wouldn't be so lonely.....

btw my new ebay id is all-must-revere-ggrant
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 06:49:03 AM by bandaches »