Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

Goodbye to my favorite Wacky...... Rest in Peace Sweet Angel

(1/4) > >>

vahsurfer:
I am writing to share sad new that no one ever wants to, but must deal with, the loss of a parent.

On Sunday I received the call from my brother no child wants, that my mother had passed away on Sunday morning, from an accident, while at a rehab facility for her back.

I was so blessed I got to see her and her warm wonderful smile on Friday, prior to unfortunately attending a funeral for a fellow Forum member and dear childhood friend.

I would like those of you who are still lucky enough to have parents alive, who supported you as a kid and our love of Wackies, to thank them for allowing you to be that silly child that still endures that childhood love into our adult years.

I will tell you, if you have never been though this, it is a horrible thing, but is also part of the cycle of life and we can not cheat it, despite our best efforts.

I was lucky enough to place one of my original and favorite Wacky Packages in a special holder and place it with her along with a personal note....... :sad: :'(

My mother was a very intelligent, vibrant and extremely funny woman whom enjoyed my Wacky Packages as much as I did, this is a special bond I will never forget.

As we placed the earth up her casket and entombed her to the ground, I take some peace and solace in knowing she was my Wacky inspiration for the love I still have today for them, my sarcastic sense of humor and the qualities of a man and father I maintain today including my youngest daughter's love of them as much as mine.

So as I say goodbye to my favorite Wacky, my mother will not be a Lost Wacky, for her memories will always be with me and remain as a PSA Graded 10 Mint Wacky Mother - The rarest and most prized of all....

Rest in Peace Mom, I love you and will miss your cackling laugh more then you know.......

Your Loving Son
#StayWacky

bigtomi:
My sincerest condolences to you, Richard, on this news. Your mom sounds like she was a wonderful lady. Peace to you and your family.

zerostreet:
Sorry for your loss, Richard.

NationalSpittoon:
I am sorry for your loss, as well.

It's cool to hear how she enjoyed the Wacky Packages too.

Stay Wacky!!

lucidjc:
Very Very Sorry to hear that Surf. I lost my Dad last year and my Mom in 2003. It never gets any easier to lose someone till its ourselves that go. Be good, be kind and stay Wacky!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version