Trading Post > Other Non-Sports Trading Cards

Interesting SMR/PSA article on Non-Sports cards (wacky mentions)

(1/2) > >>

Paul_Maul:
https://www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/9745/collector-profile-imminent-rise-non-sporting

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: Paul_Maul on January 01, 2019, 08:07:44 AM ---https://www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/9745/collector-profile-imminent-rise-non-sporting

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting this link!  The article was an interesting read.  Other than some of my graded Wackys, my best "non-sports" item is probably my full box of 1976 Star Trek packs.  I bought that from a comic book store as a teenager for $75, with a $10 down payment and then paying a few bucks every week for 2 months.  My mom had to drive me to the store every time..........

Paul_Maul:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on January 01, 2019, 08:55:25 AM ---Thanks for posting this link!  The article was an interesting read.  Other than some of my graded Wackys, my best "non-sports" item is probably my full box of 1976 Star Trek packs.  I bought that from a comic book store as a teenager for $75, with a $10 down payment and then paying a few bucks every week for 2 months.  My mom had to drive me to the store every time..........

--- End quote ---

The guy interviewed in the article was at the last Allentown show promoting Leland’s and showing off some of the same items (Batman and 007 racks) shown in this article.

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: Paul_Maul on January 01, 2019, 09:00:36 AM ---The guy interviewed in the article was at the last Allentown show promoting Leland’s and showing off some of the same items (Batman and 007 racks) shown in this article.

--- End quote ---

Those rack packs are great!  Would have loved to see them in person.

NationalSpittoon:

--- Quote from: Paul_Maul on January 01, 2019, 09:00:36 AM ---The guy interviewed in the article was at the last Allentown show promoting Leland’s and showing off some of the same items (Batman and 007 racks) shown in this article.

--- End quote ---

I do not recognize what you're talking about. Where was he in the building?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version