Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

WP Old School 7 SPOILERS

(1/71) > >>

slamjim:
Hey all, Old School 7 will be out sometime mid to late next week. It will be same format as last time with the addition of puzzles and checklists returning.

As with last time I will be offering up a raffle for some goodies involving original art and more (more details to come next week).

This set I will have a handful of stickers based on roughs Jay and I worked on for other Old School sets that, for one reason or another, did not get used. That, and lots of cool 70s products never seen in WP form and one Jay rough from the 70s.

A spoiler image to start things off: Dippity Don't based on Dippity Do

JasonLiebig:
YES!!

Soooo good!! 

Dave,

Question:

Back around Old School 1, I put you in touch with the guy I knew who had the television commercial reel for the Wonder Bread Wacky Packages and at a point, you guys were going to do something with that.  Recall what happened?

-J

slamjim:
Thanks for reminding me about that. I'll find out shortly. I have been wondering about that myself recently. I know Topps owns it.

Pupsi-Cola:

--- Quote from: slamjim on November 07, 2018, 02:18:14 PM ---Thanks for reminding me about that. I'll find out shortly. I have been wondering about that myself recently. I know Topps owns it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dave for the DD spoiler. I remember my 2 cousins Debbie/Shelly using that item on their hair. Looking forward to this set. Shoe.

bludevilok:
I remember my sisters using that stuff.  I used to make fun of the name even back then....ha!  I am soooo looking forward to this set!!!!!  It's been awhile.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version