Author Topic: Looking for Ebay seller blueyesman  (Read 4126 times)

Offline CaseyRob

Looking for Ebay seller blueyesman
« on: September 04, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »
I'm hoping someone on here either is blueyesman, or can tell me who blueyesman is, since they appear to have bid on Wacky art back in the day. I want to buy a piece of Garbage Pail Kids art that they bought from Topps years ago.

Thanks for any hlep!

Offline MoldRush

Re: Looking for Ebay seller blueyesman
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
I've had a number of instances where sellers who are crazy busy with tons of activity, inventory, etc, suddenly one day go completely dark.  Whether it's inventory drying up, other priorities taking over, or other reasons, sometimes a seller just rides off into the sunset without warning, or no longer sells whatever drew you to them in the first place.  Generally their profile will stay on the site for a while indicating no recent activity, but eventually eBay will close out the profile.  I did not get any hits when I searched for blueyesman.

More importantly, if this individual is still actively collecting GPK, chances may be slim he'd be willing to part with whatever art you're interested in.  Did you ask around on GPK message boards?

Offline CaseyRob

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 06:58:24 PM »
This person hasn't been inactive on Ebay for more than a year, but nobody on the GPK boards appears to know.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=blueyesman&ftab=AllFeedback

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 05:23:09 PM »
There are probably a few dozen stalwarts from the old wacky forum who dropped out of sight in the past several years and were never heard from again, for any number of possible reasons.  So your difficulty in finding this person comes as no surprise.

anything