Author Topic: 4th of July  (Read 17619 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: 4th of July
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2018, 01:29:01 PM »
I called Topps today. They need pics of the cards received and the packing slip. I no longer have the packing slip but sent the requested pics. 15 minute hold time.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2018, 02:56:10 PM »
Just called. The guy said they would send the missing cards and tried to shoo me off the phone. I said, "Wait, the Wacky Packages were scratched. What about them?". He said, "So your saying the ENTIRE PACKAGE was damaged?". I said, "No. Wacky Packages are trading cards that are also produced by TOPPS (duh?). There were two Wacky Packages in this set, and they are scratched/damaged. I paid premium dollars for these and I don't want damaged cards."

I referenced the email (incident #) and told him that I even sent a picture of the damages. I asked if those emails even get looked at. No answer, he just moved on to processing my request. Sigh.

So, they wanted the scratched Wackys back and emailed me a return mail label.

We'll see how it all turns out.

At least they sent you a return label.  Back when Old School was boxes with envelopes containing the sketch card, I got two or three that were missing the envelope.  I had to mail back the entire box, with packs, on my own dime.  So, they are improving!   :P

Online rdsjnk

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2018, 04:09:29 PM »
I called Topps today. They need pics of the cards received and the packing slip. I no longer have the packing slip but sent the requested pics. 15 minute hold time.

I had to send pics also.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2018, 05:55:14 PM »
Why are there so many different stories being told here? Some people are getting their missing GPKs sent with no "proof" whatsoever (they were going to send mine simply because I said they were missing - the damaged Wackys turned it into a fiasco) and some have to send pictures and packing lists and such. Weird.
Brian Mc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2018, 02:38:35 AM »
Why are there so many different stories being told here? Some people are getting their missing GPKs sent with no "proof" whatsoever (they were going to send mine simply because I said they were missing - the damaged Wackys turned it into a fiasco) and some have to send pictures and packing lists and such. Weird.

I told the rep on the phone this was unacceptable. That ALL orders were shorted and it was inconvenient for me to send pics for proof. He said its policy and could not be waived.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2018, 03:04:52 PM »
Received my missing 3 cards today, exactly 7 days after my phone call to follow up on an email that never got a response (no documentation required).

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2018, 03:24:33 PM »
Received my missing 3 cards today, exactly 7 days after my phone call to follow up on an email that never got a response (no documentation required).
I sent an email, without response. Forwarded images several days later, no response. Forwarded packing slip images a couple days later, no response.
Called them the next day, and first thing they said is I need to send pictures.
Told them they should have them as I already sent them the week before. 2 seconds later they located the email with pictures, then immediately submitted the correction order for me. I should finally get the replacements Saturday.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2018, 02:25:50 PM »
I received my replacement GPK cards today. WOHOO!!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2018, 04:46:44 PM »
I have heard NOTHING - They HAPPILY took my money but crickets.... NOT a Good Business model!

Richard

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2018, 03:39:54 PM »
Good: My replacement Wackys showed up today.
Bad: They forgot to send the missing GPKs.

Topps is garbage.

Guess I'll be making ANOTHER call.  :-\
Brian Mc

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2018, 08:44:17 AM »
I got my e-mail yesterday afternoon about my replacements - we will see......

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2018, 09:35:37 AM »
Good: My replacement Wackys showed up today.
Bad: They forgot to send the missing GPKs.

Topps is garbage.

Guess I'll be making ANOTHER call.  :-\

If they accidentally send you more replacement Wackys, please LMK.  I liked these, just not the price.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
If they accidentally send you more replacement Wackys, please LMK.  I liked these, just not the price.

LOL. We'll do Pat  ;)
Brian Mc

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2018, 09:01:32 AM »
Annnnnd, the missing GPK cards showed up. I finally have the complete 4th of July set... before Labor Day! Yay!  :-\
Brian Mc