Author Topic: " EBAY FEEDBACK "  (Read 14935 times)

Offline lucidjc

Re: " EBAY FEEDBACK "
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »
I've been on for 12 years and I totally agree that I love their service but hate the high fees. I would have never gotten back into Wacky's if it wasn't for ebay. I would also have a lot more money...LOL :great:

I'm going with brad on this one. I've been an E-bayer for 12-13 years and they were also the reason i got back into Wacky's. As for money, i still have most of the nearly 700 things i've bought in the past. Some have gone up, some have gone down...if i sell, i hope to just break even. These days investing, thats a plus!

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2011, 05:34:12 AM »
I'm going with brad on this one. I've been an E-bayer for 12-13 years and they were also the reason i got back into Wacky's. As for money, i still have most of the nearly 700 things i've bought in the past. Some have gone up, some have gone down...if i sell, i hope to just break even. These days investing, thats a plus!

I never stopped collecting Wackys, and was working on my collection through shows, and sellers in The Wrapper, but I've also been using ebay for over 12 years now.  I do miss the 'old days', when paypal wasn't mandated (actually, if you WANTED to accept paypal back then, they limited what size link you could put in your listing!!), and fees were lower all around.  I seem to recall them announcing when they hit their millionth listing - look where we are now!

I've found a lot of cool items on ebay, Wacky and otherwise, and even made a few friends.  But, the friends were mostly back before ebay bought paypal - now there's really no need to ever actually communicate with a seller, which is kind of sad, IMO.

I do tend to refer to them as 'evilbay' now, because they've become a total monopoly.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 03:07:25 PM »
I never stopped collecting Wackys, and was working on my collection through shows, and sellers in The Wrapper, but I've also been using ebay for over 12 years now.  I do miss the 'old days', when paypal wasn't mandated (actually, if you WANTED to accept paypal back then, they limited what size link you could put in your listing!!), and fees were lower all around.  I seem to recall them announcing when they hit their millionth listing - look where we are now!

I've found a lot of cool items on ebay, Wacky and otherwise, and even made a few friends.  But, the friends were mostly back before ebay bought paypal - now there's really no need to ever actually communicate with a seller, which is kind of sad, IMO.

I do tend to refer to them as 'evilbay' now, because they've become a total monopoly.
I communicate through the ebay system with buyers all the time.  We often will code our email addresses so ebay can't *remove* it ie bandaches at yahoo dot com
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/