Author Topic: Little lot of dies  (Read 5661 times)

Offline bigtomi

Little lot of dies
« on: August 14, 2018, 04:08:18 PM »
I imagine some of you saw this. I caught it just after it started. I don't think the seller has any idea of what they have, 'specially in that third pic...curious to see where it winds up. Can't remember the last time I saw a raw CA.

eBay auction: #323396598066

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Little lot of dies
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 05:22:11 PM »
I imagine some of you saw this. I caught it just after it started. I don't think the seller has any idea of what they have, 'specially in that third pic...curious to see where it winds up. Can't remember the last time I saw a raw CA.

eBay auction: #323396598066

Nutz!  Why couldn't it have been a Ratz?

I bought my raw CA about 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:32:26 AM by RawGoo »

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 06:51:22 AM »
Ugh. Don't make it a second time I get outbid on a Cracked put randomly in an auction.

I actually didn't see this yet.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 09:19:57 AM »
The seller may not be a clueless as you think since they posted individual pictures of the CA (front and back).  Of course, maybe they added those pictures later from someone telling them it was a valuable card or having lots of inquiries about that card.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 04:11:36 PM »
The seller may not be a clueless as you think since they posted individual pictures of the CA (front and back).  Of course, maybe they added those pictures later from someone telling them it was a valuable card or having lots of inquiries about that card.

I was thinking the same thing.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 05:20:13 PM »
The seller may not be a clueless as you think since they posted individual pictures of the CA (front and back).
I saw the auction within minutes of it being started and those pics were not there originally. They were added recently.

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 03:04:52 PM »
I saw the auction within minutes of it being started and those pics were not there originally. They were added recently.

The Cracked looks nice, too bad it has a fairly bad corner ding on the lower right corner.
Still looking for Series 17

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 03:07:28 PM »
The Cracked looks nice, too bad it has a fairly bad corner ding on the lower right corner.

That looks like a pretty bad lower right corner, and there seemed to be a crease or two elsewhere.  Still, a decent, intact raw example.

anything