Author Topic: Idea: Scenic Photos with Characters  (Read 2797 times)

Offline 7-Pup

Idea: Scenic Photos with Characters
« on: July 12, 2018, 08:08:17 PM »
How about a set of scenic photos with characters? Ideas: Haunted House (Spooks, Monsters, Witches and Ghosts), Fish tank, Dog house, Mental Institution (Mental retard characters),Outer Space (Martians and Aliens), Cafeteria (Mutated Food Characters), Prison (Convict characters), Zoo (Zoo animals), Western Town (Western characters and Bandits), Jungle (Jungle animals) and Cereal Land (Cereal characters). These could be done on cards the size of postcards or a little bigger. The characters would be characters taken from classic and modern Wackies. Any thoughts?   

Offline Jean Nutty

Re: Idea: Scenic Photos with Characters
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 10:30:33 PM »
Did you say "mental retard characters"?

That's so 70's . . .

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 03:55:23 AM »
That would be a blast.  Could you imagine how cool a Colorforms set would be utilizing this concept?  Could do separate sets for each theme you mentioned, or one megaset with multiple background boards and clings.  A throwback concept in a throwback format!

I think a few of our artist members have, in the past,  created and posted themed scenes like what you're suggesting.  Maybe just in a quick, photoshop type approach, not sure.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 05:56:45 AM »

I think a few of our artist members have, in the past,  created and posted themed scenes like what you're suggesting.  Maybe just in a quick, photoshop type approach, not sure.

The holiday scenes were all done by Tom Moore years ago.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 05:58:44 AM by Paul_Maul »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:26:54 AM »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 07:00:28 PM »

I like those!  Where are they from?  I don't recall seeing them before.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
They were privately commissioned for me by a well-know and VERY talented photogenic duck!

#StayWacky

anything