Author Topic: Ebay Make Offer  (Read 3843 times)

Offline moron_chicken

Ebay Make Offer
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:02:16 AM »
I remember there was a way to look at a sold auction and determine the price it was sold where the buyer made an offer.  Does anyone remember how to do that?  Thought I saved instrictions but can't find them. 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Ebay Make Offer
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:39:20 AM »
I remember there was a way to look at a sold auction and determine the price it was sold where the buyer made an offer.  Does anyone remember how to do that?  Thought I saved instrictions but can't find them.

Funny, I just tried that about 45 minutes ago, and all it would show was "accepted" or "declined."

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 08:18:59 AM »
Funny, I just tried that about 45 minutes ago, and all it would show was "accepted" or "declined."
ebay has stopped all methods that I know of.
You used to be able to look at the items on ebay Canada, or other foreign urls, and still see the actual sold price, but no longer.
I stumbled on a site called watchcount.com that is pretty good at extracting sell prices.

Offline CaseyRob

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 10:21:41 AM »
Can you still get the item to show up in a bigger list of completed results and sort by price?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 11:03:29 AM »
I’m not sure what you mean. If the item is sold, it should give the offer and an accepted status.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »
Maybe it is because the seller has more than one available?  The Price column just has a dash in it. 

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 11:09:05 AM »
What does the status say?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »
What does the status say?

Buyer Accepted, Buyer Declined, Seller Declined, expired, or pending seller's response.  There's not even a price column.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 03:40:08 AM »
Can you still get the item to show up in a bigger list of completed results and sort by price?
Yes, this is how I approximate the sale price and sometimes you can get the exact price this way.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

anything