Trading Post > Other Non-Sports Trading Cards

Two 2013 Munchkin Apocalypse Mars Attacks mini promo cards

(1/3) > >>

mikecho:
I just thought of two more cards to put in two of the last three spaces in my binder. They're two Munchkin Apocalypse Mars Attacks mini promo cards that were sold as Mars Attacks Invasion box inserts (I think) and were released in 2013. One of them says "Asplode their Heads-Go Up a Level" and the other one says "Penetrate Alien Disguise-Go Up a Level". The second one has an altered picture from (I think) one of the four MA: Invasion subsets (I think that it was Mars Attacks: Early Missions)-it was the picture of a Martian's head on the body of a beautiful Earthwoman. If anyone has a copy of each of them, I'd like to buy both of them. I'm willing to pay $4.00 for them ($2.00 for each card) and they must be in excellent condition (or reasonably close). Please PM me with your snail mail address and I'll send the payment as soon as I can. Thank you.

Fanatical_and_Sickly:
I see just one of those two currently on ebay. Best price out of all the auction is $5/card.

mikecho:
Yes, that's one of them. I saw the other one on eBay once, but haven't seen it since. It's identical to that one except for the first line and the picture, which (again, I think) is taken from one of the Mars Attacks: Early Missions subset cards-the one with a Martian disguised as a human woman-in Mars Attacks: Invasion. Only on this card, it's a Martian's head on the woman's body.

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: mikecho on April 28, 2018, 05:46:31 AM ---Yes, that's one of them. I saw the other one on eBay once, but haven't seen it since.

--- End quote ---

I've never seen these before, but it sounds like you might have to plan on more like $10 for the pair.

mikecho:
Okie-dokie, fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version