Author Topic: This Week in Your Collection  (Read 576345 times)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Re: This Week in Your Collection
« Reply #700 on: November 23, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
LOL, you never said you didn't like it?  I never said I didn't like that you never said you didn't like his display.  It too was a joke Jeff  :]

I put more swill on my wall honor Paul. He might actually like it though because it is sort of a history with the exception that I still need a ANS 2 Gravity Feed box. Anyone???? PM me if you have one available. Where's Paul anyway? I sort of miss his disagreeable point of view in a weird way.

I will post the new version in a minute.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:54:50 AM by Playbug »
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #701 on: November 23, 2011, 09:56:18 AM »
Here's the updated version of the Swill Wall. Thanks lucidjc for helping me complete the ANS 8 "colored" GF.  :great:

I may have to make the wall bigger if this keeps up.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #702 on: November 23, 2011, 07:06:13 PM »
Here's the updated version of the Swill Wall. Thanks lucidjc for helping me complete the ANS 8 "colored" GF.  :great:

(Image removed from quote.)

I may have to make the wall bigger if this keeps up.

Oh No! Jeff, I am not sure, but isnt there a Black Squat for ANS 7?  Anyway, LOOKS GREAT!!!  No Guarantees, but i am working on an ANS 2 GF. 

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #703 on: November 24, 2011, 04:16:34 AM »
Not actually in my collection, just an interesting "home made" item currently on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com:80/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170735411837&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #704 on: November 24, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »
A 44 year olds feeble attempt to imitate art. The ARISE was at first just a graveyard doodle, the dude was added later. Grime dog was at first just a note to pick up dog food.  Besides stars and circles these are the only things i have even tried to draw, prolly since high school.  Was I wrong to show these? Did anyone get a good laugh?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #705 on: November 24, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »
A 44 year olds feeble attempt to imitate art. The ARISE was at first just a graveyard doodle, the dude was added later. Grime dog was at first just a note to pick up dog food.  Besides stars and circles these are the only things i have even tried to draw, prolly since high school.  Was I wrong to show these? Did anyone get a good laugh?

The Arise Guy's face expression is cool. You got style to yer drawlings!
Thanks for havin an eye of for an ANS 2 GF. And is there a black squat ans 8 box?

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #706 on: November 24, 2011, 09:44:32 PM »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #707 on: December 28, 2011, 09:12:09 AM »
Here's the updated version of the Swill Wall. I may have to make the wall bigger if this keeps up.
the boxes were pretty cool when there were just a handful, but it's getting out of control after the triplet sets for ANS7 and ANS8, plus the eraser feeds.
I haven't tacked mine to a wall, just have them sitting on a shelf. not really sure to do with them all.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #708 on: December 29, 2011, 09:33:45 AM »
Looks great!

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2011, 02:46:23 PM »
This was given to me by Mark for a favour...I feel i got the better end of the stick. Thank You Mark! and if this is a small preview of OLS 3...I AM STOKED!!

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #710 on: December 31, 2011, 03:04:05 PM »
I looked at an ANS 8 Value box at Wal-Mart for months. The box was bent, smashed and ripped. It looked like the little box no-one wanted. Even I wished it would just dissappear. So standing in line the other day it was looking at me saying open me, open me. So i took that dirty little box home. When i was through undressing it and cleaning it up, she presented me with this...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:07:26 PM by lucidjc »

Offline 70s_Kid

« Reply #711 on: December 31, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
I looked at an ANS 8 Value box at Wal-Mart for months. The box was bent, smashed and ripped. It looked like the little box no-one wanted. Even I wished it would just dissappear. So standing in line the other day it was looking at me saying open me, open me. So i took that dirty little box home. When i was through undressing it and cleaning it up, she presented me with this...

Like the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" !

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #712 on: January 01, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »
This was given to me by Mark for a favour...I feel i got the better end of the stick. Thank You Mark! and if this is a small preview of OLS 3...I AM STOKED!!

Love it!  :great:

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #713 on: January 02, 2012, 09:03:04 AM »
the boxes were pretty cool when there were just a handful, but it's getting out of control after the triplet sets for ANS7 and ANS8, plus the eraser feeds.
I haven't tacked mine to a wall, just have them sitting on a shelf. not really sure to do with them all.

Nice, the spot on the wall I hung mine is an out of the way 'dead spot' anyway. The space on the wall that you typically cannot even reach because it is on the way down stairs. It's a great location because it is out of the way, but easily viewed from the steps or balcony at the top.

• Administrator
« Reply #714 on: January 02, 2012, 09:41:06 AM »
Nice, the spot on the wall I hung mine is an out of the way 'dead spot' anyway. The space on the wall that you typically cannot even reach because it is on the way down stairs. It's a great location because it is out of the way, but easily viewed from the steps or balcony at the top.
it took awhile before I finally was able to pick up one of the ANS 3 w/Gum boxes. Never saw that one in the wild anywhere and had to pick it up on ebay.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #715 on: January 02, 2012, 02:23:46 PM »
it took awhile before I finally was able to pick up one of the ANS 3 w/Gum boxes. Never saw that one in the wild anywhere and had to pick it up on ebay.

I dont see an ANS 8 Wal-Mart Black Squat with sticker???

• Administrator
« Reply #716 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:59 PM »
I dont see an ANS 8 Wal-Mart Black Squat with sticker???
yeah, never did get that one. to me it seems like it's just a generic box and not really a topps thing, so never had an interest.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #717 on: January 04, 2012, 09:06:17 PM »

Is that the one in the picture on top with stumble bee on the front and a yellow caption on the right side above the actual feed?
I dont think I even knew that one of those exsisted. I actually might have this in a sealed box.

• Administrator
« Reply #718 on: January 04, 2012, 09:32:51 PM »
Is that the one in the picture on top with stumble bee on the front and a yellow caption on the right side above the actual feed?
I dont think I even knew that one of those exsisted. I actually might have this in a sealed box.
yep. the logo got 'flashed' out in the pic, but the front just has an image of a stumble bee card and "bubble gum in every pack" in the two yellow starbursts

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #719 on: January 06, 2012, 08:39:17 AM »

I go to this dingey run down East Indian market sometimes where I buy beer, Chili Cheese Freetoes, and an occasional bottle of Jägermeister, and noticed there is a new series of vending machine parody stickers out now. I got these today. Wonder who is making them in their basement. Didn't pull any sketches but did stop by the magazine rack for a moment.

Offline Crust

« Reply #720 on: January 06, 2012, 04:47:59 PM »
I go to this dingey run down East Indian market sometimes where I buy beer, Chili Cheese Freetoes, and an occasional bottle of Jägermeister, and noticed there is a new series of vending machine parody stickers out now. I got these today. Wonder who is making them in their basement. Didn't pull any sketches but did stop by the magazine rack for a moment.

Interesting...this appear too be a few years old, because sprite and Doritos logos havent looked like that for years

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #721 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »

Interesting...this appear too be a few years old, because sprite and Doritos logos havent looked like that for years

Maybe they're taking the 'Old School' approach ?

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #722 on: January 30, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
Maybe they're taking the 'Old School' approach ?

You might be right. “Can’t touch this” is decades old

For many months my 8 year old son has been obsessed with the word “fart”. Farts and farting have been an ongoing theme in our home, ad nauseam. Recently the ridiculously redundant word has been “booty” Booty this and booty that. Sometimes he points to his own butt and chants, “Look at my bootiful booty” over and over. Also, he is a fan of Jelly Bellies, and we drive 90 minutes to the factory about once a year to take the grand tour. He was thrilled to see I pulled a Juicy Booty a few days ago when I went to the liquor store.

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Vending2Final.png[/expando]

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »

For many months my 8 year old son has been obsessed with the word “fart”. Farts and farting have been an ongoing theme in our home, ad nauseam.

Farts are funny. Whether it is the word itself, the sound, etc..., it always makes one laugh. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #724 on: January 31, 2012, 08:34:45 AM »
Farts are funny. Whether it is the word itself, the sound, etc..., it always makes one laugh. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
Because farts are shit without the mess.

Offline Crust

« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »
Theres just something about farts that makes them funny. ( no it's not thier smell ;)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #726 on: February 01, 2012, 05:44:09 PM »
Theres just something about farts that makes them funny. ( no it's not thier smell ;)

It's the shocking and sometimes surprising SOUND...

Back to topic:

This week in your collection: FARTS

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #727 on: February 01, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »
Because farts are shit without the mess.

As long as it's not a shart...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNZdTSH3-A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNZdTSH3-A</a>

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #728 on: February 02, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
As long as it's not a shart...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNZdTSH3-A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiNZdTSH3-A</a>

Alright, ya learn something every day ! 

That's one crappy lesson.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #729 on: March 04, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »
Though this is not officially "in" my collection yet, I just had to share. I just won this auction and still am shocked at how little I needed to pay to win it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290676454148

Was everyone distracted due to OLDS3 or what, lol? Not sure what happened...

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #730 on: March 04, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
Though this is not officially "in" my collection yet, I just had to share. I just won this auction and still am shocked at how little I needed to pay to win it:

Nice score!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #731 on: March 04, 2012, 05:59:30 PM »

That is just crazy. That would happen to me if I sold that sheet. I don't see many series 2 sheets around.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #732 on: March 17, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »

I received an OS3 sketch from Shoe this week, and here are a couple of sketches I got from billf recently.

I like them all a lot. Plus, I really need more females in my sketch collection.

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan2.png[/expando] [expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan1.png[/expando] [expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan3.png[/expando]

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #733 on: March 17, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
I received an OS3 sketch from Shoe this week, and here are a couple of sketches I got from billf recently.

I like them all a lot. Plus, I really need more females in my sketch collection.

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan2.png[/expando] [expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan1.png[/expando] [expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/Scan3.png[/expando]

Those are nice. You can't go wrong with any three of these artists. They may not vary their sketches of a particular character very much like Neil Camera or Mark Parisi do, but these three  always produce rock solid, great sketch cards.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline landoquakes

« Reply #734 on: April 13, 2012, 08:58:18 PM »
Had to bump this up... I like the cubbyhole idea for the stickers. Nice and organized. Easier to sort that's for sure!