Author Topic: NEW SPOILER ALERT!!!! All kinds of ANS7 series info and pics on www.topps.com!  (Read 5517 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

Do not go to www.topps.com if you DON'T want to see and read all kinds of new info and view pics of ANS7 that is coming this month. Go to the ENTERTAINMENT section of topps.com if you want to do some pre-production analysis!

Regards, The Fat Man
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:42:58 PM by chickenfat2010 »

Offline NEZHEAD42

That's enough to make my head spin.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline 6up

So the base set is actually 55 cards and just 20 back variations? Or are the 20 back variations different stickers? . Also, does anyone know how many different types of parallels this time around and are the parallels different from the base stickers?And are the Cereal boxes Store exclusives (bonus boxes?) or possibly Topps website exclusives.Man this hobby can get confusing.  I love that Orange Crutch sticker :) My favorite spoiler so far.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:15:43 PM by 6up »

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
So the base set is actually 55 cards and just 20 back variations? Or are the 20 back variations different stickers?

The base set is 55 common titles. The WackOMercial set is 20 different titles that will be harder to find. The Topps page shows the Ogre Eaters Wack-O-Mercial card back; on the front would be the Ogre Eaters sticker.

Offline 6up

The WackOMercial set is 20 different titles that will be harder to find.

Are these inserts going to be fairly easy to find like previous inserts?

Offline chickenfat2010

Uh Oh, I just noticed a TYPO towards the beginning of this topps.com ANS7 web page.....it says 55 STCKERS instead of 55 STICKERS

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Uh Oh, I just noticed a TYPO towards the beginning of this topps.com ANS7 web page.....it says 55 STCKERS instead of 55 STICKERS
parallel and specially is wrong as well....

they wouldn't be wackys if they weren't chock full o' spelling errors...

Taz

Does anyone know as far as the 3 cereal box set are those the only titles available?

• Administrator
Does anyone know as far as the 3 cereal box set are those the only titles available?
iirc, Dave mentioned there are two sets of three

Taz

Great, thanks for the heads up!

Offline Duznt

• - John K -

Any guesses what the other 3 will be? I'm hoping for Cap'n Crud/Triks/Super Cigar Crisp. If they can't/won't do Super Cigar, then I would be happy with Grazin Bran, or maybe Bum Chex. Although the other 3 could be ANS7 titles...

Offline Plan 9

This looks like some fanboy's homemade site. They spelled "Wackys" wrong, too. Their own damn product and they can't even spell it. You don't add "ies" to pluralize a brand name that ends in "y". So say the fans, so says God.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
SPOILER ALERT!    SPOILER ALERT!      SPOILER ALERT!
Don't click on this Spoiler link..... unless you really want to... or can't help yourself... or have been drinking.

[spoiler]Here's my collection of ANS7 Spoilers  and such.[/spoiler]
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys

Yup, and Topps spells "Wackies" instead of "Wackys".  I always wondered which one was correct!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Yup, and Topps spells "Wackies" instead of "Wackys".  I always wondered which one was correct!

Favorite Wackys - it should probably just use 'Wacky Packages' - and not shorten it..get confusing... :'(

Taz

Any guesses what the other 3 will be? I'm hoping for Cap'n Crud/Triks/Super Cigar Crisp. If they can't/won't do Super Cigar, then I would be happy with Grazin Bran, or maybe Bum Chex. Although the other 3 could be ANS7 titles...

I would like to see the same thing other than ANS titles being used.

• Administrator
another typo is that it states that there are 53 cards + 6 bonus in the cereal boxes, when it's actually 54 + 6.
each box is supposed to have two packs - an 18 card pack and the 2 card bonus pack.
someone at topps needs to redo their maths