Author Topic: Happy Holidays from the Cameras!  (Read 3653 times)

Online koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Happy Holidays from the Cameras!
« on: December 24, 2017, 11:08:00 AM »

Here's to a joyous holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Offline Campy

• work in progress
Re: Happy Holidays from the Cameras!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 11:36:16 AM »

Love the Camera, Merry Christmas!

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 11:52:55 AM »
Thanks once again for a Merry Wacky Christmas wish!

Online zerostreet

• The Art of Robert Jimenez
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:14:52 PM »
Happy Holidays Neil! Wishing everyone a prosperous and peaceful New Year!
The Art of Robert Jimenez
www.zerostreet.com

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 12:58:45 PM »
Happy Holidays Neil! Wishing everyone a prosperous and peaceful New Year!

On behalf of the classic Smokey/Miracles song, "I Second that Emotion".

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 02:56:01 PM »
Incredible, my friend!  Thanks so much, and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here!

Even Tiny Tim....

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »
Here's hoping you all get to spend time these holidays with those closest to you. Most of us experience events in life that cause us to stop and re-evaluate our priorities. Late this summer I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Without going into the gory details, I was very lucky that it was found as my blood work did not show signs. To make a long story short, after MRI and scans, it didn't appear the cancer had spread. On November 1st, I had a robot-assisted radical prostatectomy. The lab results showed that the cancer had not spread out of the prostate. I am pretty much at the end of recover, having worked from home the past three weeks and will be returning to work next week.  I know we all hear it, but this certainly brought home to me the fact that family, friends and good health are the most important things in life. Of course, Wacky Packaged probably fall somewhere in the top 5.  ;)   So I am grateful for the people I have come to know here on the forum, many of which I have had the pleasure to trade with, buy from, sell to and swap stories with.  Meeting several of you at dinner about 14 months was really special. As said earlier, God bless us, each and every one!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:21:01 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 02:55:48 AM »
Scot,    So glad to hear things are looking good for you. That sounds very scary.  Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

Merry Christmas to all. It snowed a little last night in NJ so its a slightly White Christmas here today.   Thanks to Neil for another great Holiday card.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:34:34 AM by DrDeal »

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 03:40:58 AM »
Scot, I am glad to hear that you are recovering nicely, and that nothing spread.  I know exactly what you mean about being with family at the holidays.  Almost lost my mother last month, and if I hadn't stopped by her house to check on her on my way to work, she'd likely be gone.  Apparently, that's how you find out that you need a pacemaker.  I am especially grateful to be able to have Christmas dinner with her today.  And, sharing the enjoyment of Wackys with all my friends here has helped keep me going.

Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Online koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 05:07:36 AM »
Here's hoping you all get to spend time these holidays with those closest to you. Most of us experience events in life that cause us to stop and re-evaluate our priorities. Late this summer I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Without going into the gory details, I was very lucky that it was found as my blood work did not show signs. To make a long story short, after MRI and scans, it didn't appear the cancer had spread. On November 1st, I had a robot-assisted radical prostatectomy. The lab results showed that the cancer had not spread out of the prostate. I am pretty much at the end of recover, having worked from home the past three weeks and will be returning to work next week.  I know we all hear it, but this certainly brought home to me the fact that family, friends and good health are the most important things in life. Of course, Wacky Packaged probably fall somewhere in the top 5.  ;)   So I am grateful for the people I have come to know here on the forum, many of which I have had the pleasure to trade with, buy from, sell to and swap stories with.  Meeting several of you at dinner about 14 months was really special. As said earlier, God bless us, each and every one!

PM sent

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 07:55:25 AM »

I am glad you are doing better, but am sorry you had to go through that in the first place. Thank God for that blood test.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 08:13:22 AM »
As was said before, glad to hear about your recovery. Merry Christmas to all!