Author Topic: Old School 6 Custom Notebook  (Read 2485 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Old School 6 Custom Notebook
« on: December 22, 2017, 06:20:52 PM »
Good Wacky Weekend!

I hope each of you is safe and sound with your families this Christmas weekend!  I wanted to have this as a Christmas Day release, but alas, I am off to Philly in the AM through Tuesday so here is an early gift to help protect your new set of WPs!

"You know, if I have enough money left over after the pool, I'm gonna fly you all down here for the opening! You know I can't swim Clark!?...... Yeah!!! I know that Eddie!"  :]

Here is the finished product in the flesh

My concept for the front was the sketch cards I am keeping

My concept for the back was show all the "backs" for the series and all the sketch cards I am not keeping, giving "back" HA!!!

Wish me and my Iggles luck on Monday night, we will be at the game! #FlyEaglesFly

Happy Hanukah and Merry Christmas to all my Wacky Brothers and Sisters.  May you and your families have a safe and Wacky Weekend and Merry Christmas to all, "and where's the Tylenol?... Hallelujah...."

Here are the files for you to download and print

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

Re: Old School 6 Custom Notebook
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »
Great job! It's awesome to be able to print these and create your own binder for about $5.

Create Ur Own Binder

Thanks as always for doing this! :great:

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »
Thank you for the thanks! That is what makes it worth it, while I would rather have an official one, they have abandoned and left us in the cold......

Thanks again and I am glad you enjoy it.  Check out my previous notebooks covers as well:

MLB
Chrome
2014 S1
2015 S1
50th Anniversary
Jay Lynch Tribute

Richard

Offline 6_Fooey_Ounces

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:01:03 AM »

"You know, if I have enough money left over after the pool, I'm gonna fly you all down here for the opening! You know I can't swim Clark!?...... Yeah!!! I know that Eddie!"

LMAO   :57:

anything