Author Topic: NOTEBOOK for 50th Anniversary Wacky Packages - Honoring Jay Lynch  (Read 2812 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Wackies!  I hope you are enjoying your time with friends and family and will be safe today!

I have finished my 5th release of the Wacky Packages Covers for those that keep your collection in notebooks.  I thought for a long time how to produce this notebook cover as the Chrome, 2014, 2015 and 2016 MLB  Covers had a similar look and feel.  I wanted this release to be special, considering the untimely death of Jay Lynch and all he did to contribute and it coinciding with the PNSS in Allentown.

I wanted an underlying theme of Jay on the Notebook and hopefully it was done tastefully and in a respectful manner for all he has done for our craft.  I incorporated elements of the PNSS and two of his rough sketches on the front and three of his roughs on the back.

I am not only thankful today for my health, family, children and our friends, I am grateful for Jay and all of you whom love the Wackies as much as I do.

I hope everyone enjoys the efforts of my covers and will make your collection a bit easier to display.  If you need the previous releases of the Chrome, 2014, 2015 or 2016 MLB, please send me a PM.

Richard

Offline Lavirus

Re: NOTEBOOK for 50th Anniversary Wacky Packages - Honoring Jay Lynch
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 09:51:02 AM »
You rock, thanks so much!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 10:31:26 AM »
My pleasure! Off for some Turkey! and FIREBALL!!!! Gonna GET Wacky!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 11:23:33 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Wackies!  I hope you are enjoying your time with friends and family and will be safe today!

I have finished my 5th release of the Wacky Packages Covers for those that keep your collection in notebooks.  I thought for a long time how to produce this notebook cover as the Chrome, 2014, 2015 and 2016 MLB  Covers had a similar look and feel.  I wanted this release to be special, considering the untimely death of Jay Lynch and all he did to contribute and it coinciding with the PNSS in Allentown.

I wanted an underlying theme of Jay on the Notebook and hopefully it was done tastefully and in a respectful manner for all he has done for our craft.  I incorporated elements of the PNSS and two of his rough sketches on the front and three of his roughs on the back.

I am not only thankful today for my health, family, children and our friends, I am grateful for Jay and all of you whom love the Wackies as much as I do.

I hope everyone enjoys the efforts of my covers and will make your collection a bit easier to display.  If you need the previous releases of the Chrome, 2014, 2015 or 2016 MLB, please send me a PM.

Richard

Richard

DUDE TOTALLY AWESOME AND WACKY THX !! Missed the ithers so i will PM YOU HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »

Very Impressive!! Well done, I think jay would appreciate your efforts!  Happy Thanksgiving to all !!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 04:55:38 AM »
Thank you again for the kind words!

Richard

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 05:19:30 PM »
A fitting tribute to Jay. And very tastefully done.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 07:16:35 AM »
Thanks!