Author Topic: Lost 1992 series Wackys that have been released and those that haven't been-yet  (Read 243 times)

Offline mikecho

Here are the lost 1992 Wackys that have been released and where they came from:   ANS1:   Chimp Stick   Gravestones Unchewable Vitamins   Mr. Coffin   Lame Boy   Fright Castle Ghoulburgers   Mean Cuisine   Choperation   Cheapo-Man Lice Cakes   Smellio's   Sludgcicle Sludge Bars   Welt's Grape Jelly (in a Tomb and Buried jar)   Gormel Scary Kitchen Scorned Beef Hash   Clodlike Bar   Penalty Flag Coach Motel   Flashback 2:   Beaver   Brain'nola   Cranked Out!   Fungicolor   Gooya   My Spittle Pony   The Scare Bears Reign of Terror   Tetanus   Unlucky Dog   Wacky Packages book (first edition):   Sea Honkies   Skullshine Granny Hairs   Wacky Packages New New New book:   Fuzzy Globs Ice Cream   Ghoul Talk   Powerless Glove   Snookered Bottle O' Scotch Flavored Topping   ANS10:   Growgerm   Reejeck Mumps   Shebad   ANS11:   Gristlers   Splat the Bunny   Toeplait Toe Jam Style Yogurt   2014 S1:   Richie Retch Big Chunks.   Now, here are the ones from the same series that haven't been released-yet-and their real names:   Barfie (Barbie)   Bimbo (Dumbo)   BOB Magazine (BOP)   Boosh Ball (Koosh Ball)   Boy's Lice Magazine (Boy's Life)   BuckTales (DuckTales)   CarpiSun (CapriSun)   Chia Punk (Chia Pet)   Chin Magazine (Spin)   Conun the Librarian (Conan the Barbarian)   De'Ja Vu Master Sickey Mouse Viewer (View Master Mickey Look Viewer Gift Set)   Exximo Pie Ice Cream Bar (Eskimo Pie)   Famine Circle Magazine (Family Circle)   Farting Lineup (Starting Lineup)   Fartles & Lames (Bartles and James)   Frank Snotra's Marinara Sauce (Frank Sinatra's Marinara Sauce)   FrozFoot Ice Cream Bar (FrozToes)   Harassame Street Magazine (Sesame Street Magazine)   Heaventeen Magazine (Seventeen)   Jo-Jo My Walking Pop (Go-Go My Walking Pup)   The Little Barmaid (The Little Mermaid)   Louse & Garbage (LG) Magazine (House & Garden)   Lush Pop (Push Pop)   Numbskull Mr. Potato Famine (Playskool Mr. Potato Head)   Paul E. Newman's Rancid Dressing (Newman's Own Ranch Dressing)    Sad Magazine (Mad)   Scar Magazine (Star)   Shmeal Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Rabbis (Ideal Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots)   Slippery Murry-O Bros. 3 (Super Mario Bros. 3)   Snafu (Snapple)   Soldier of Misfortune Magazine (Soldier of Fortune)   Spleen Beat Magazine (Teen Beat)   Sweat Valley High #666: Playing for Creeps (Sweet Valley High #49: Playing for Keeps)   Tushie Roll (Tootsie Roll)   TV Died Magazine (TV Guide)   Twisted (Twister). Any thoughts on this list?   UPDATE: I just remembered that there were 3 other Wackys made for this series that only got as far as roughs and may have been intended as substitutes for anything in the series that might have been C and D'ed:   Orangenie (Orangina)   Polly-O-No! String-Up Cheese (Polly-O String Cheese)   Rookie Crisp-Charred Chips (Cookie Crisp-Chocolate Chip).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:11:09 AM by mikecho »

Offline MoldRush

Wow, how did you compile this list, especially the unpublished ones?  Once upon a time the Lost Wackys site was the definitive repository for all this information, but it hasn't been updated in years, and your list looks more extensive.

Fred Wheaton's page is a significant source of extensive information on the '92s

http://www.hipsteria.com/wacky/wacky_92.asp

Offline mikecho

Wow, how did you compile this list, especially the unpublished ones?  Once upon a time the Lost Wackys site was the definitive repository for all this information, but it hasn't been updated in years, and your list looks more extensive.
Actually, lostwackys.com was where I got most of the info on the series from-that and the Master Spreadsheet, which shows how many were released, while on the first one, I simply ignored the ones that I knew from the second one and took what was left. The only exception was Chin Magazine, which was shown as a rough on an article about Drew Friedman that I found on the web. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it since then and I have no idea where it is or what happened to it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 05:47:10 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

I found a link to the article-look up "Drew Friedman" at Artists and Illustrators on this forum. After I found it, I also found these potential and possible lost 1992 series Wackys:   Frank Snotra's Marinara Sauce (Frank Sinatra's Marinara Sauce)   Heaventeen Magazine (Seventeen)   Paul E. Newman's Rancid Dressing (Newman's Own Ranch Dressing)   Shmeal Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Rabbis (Ideal Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots). Oh, what the hey, I'll just put them up there anyway.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:56:48 AM by mikecho »