Author Topic: Crazy ANS6 packs  (Read 2230 times)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Crazy ANS6 packs
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:36:24 AM »
I just bought 20 packs of ANS6 from the comic book store, and am amazed at what I found.  Every pack had at least one insert, including one pack with a South Beached Whale bonus card, and another with both a foil and a South Beached.  One pack was just 8 cards, one was 11, and one was 12.  A few packs had 4 sets of dubs in them, plus one other title, and the insert.  And, I got some stickers that are noticeably off-center, which I don't remember anyone reporting when these were issued.  Two of them look like they were next to each other on the sheet, as the extra bit of black border on one edge matches up with what's missing on the other.

I bought these as a Wacky fix, while I wait for my postcards, and was hoping to build a base set, but am nowhere close - I pulled up to 6 of some titles, and 5 of several others.  However, I got 2 bonus B5 South Beached, 1 MYO, 4 foils, and 14 WITB, so that's not too shabby!

Offline dth1971

Re: Crazy ANS6 packs
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »
I just bought 20 packs of ANS6 from the comic book store, and am amazed at what I found.  Every pack had at least one insert, including one pack with a South Beached Whale bonus card, and another with both a foil and a South Beached.  One pack was just 8 cards, one was 11, and one was 12.  A few packs had 4 sets of dubs in them, plus one other title, and the insert.  And, I got some stickers that are noticeably off-center, which I don't remember anyone reporting when these were issued.  Two of them look like they were next to each other on the sheet, as the extra bit of black border on one edge matches up with what's missing on the other.

I bought these as a Wacky fix, while I wait for my postcards, and was hoping to build a base set, but am nowhere close - I pulled up to 6 of some titles, and 5 of several others.  However, I got 2 bonus B5 South Beached, 1 MYO, 4 foils, and 14 WITB, so that's not too shabby!

Maybe the people who worked on the box of ANS6 were lazy for a time and goofed up or something like that?

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »

Great haul! It sounds like the Wacky Gods were rewarding you for your continued support.

Offline Turbo

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 08:06:27 PM »

I've came across the same thing from a 16box retail case I opened. Almost every pack had a insert, some cards are 2 halfs of 2 diff cards on 1 from being so misscut, some packs had more cards then 10 and some had less, some cards are 2-3 different shades of color for the same title which is pops out right away,
2 of the 16 24pack retail boxes from that case had a South beached whale and Axed bonus cards in each box.
Another collector also had a case like this

anything