Author Topic: LOST WACKYS  (Read 74618 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: LOST WACKYS
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2018, 06:56:40 PM »
OMG!
More Lost Wackys were found at the Philly show!

What are the odds?

eBay auction: #183171403061
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:01:03 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2018, 07:08:38 PM »
And fear not, y'all!  "20 years on eBay you can bid with confidence!"

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2018, 10:41:58 AM »
Don’t some of you think char boy's primary motivation for these "series" is a prank on the Wacky Packages collector community?

Who else would find the colored panties variations of Ovary Snow (and other silly crazy stuff), ridiculously preposterous and absurd except us?

I assume these guys read these threads, laughing over a drink and a smoke, and find the reactions funny (albeit in a troll-like way). 

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2018, 02:13:26 PM »
Don’t some of you think char boy's primary motivation for these "series" is a prank on the Wacky Packages collector community?

Who else would find the colored panties variations of Ovary Snow (and other silly crazy stuff), ridiculously preposterous and absurd except us?

I assume these guys read these threads, laughing over a drink and a smoke, and find the reactions funny (albeit in a troll-like way).

If they are laughing it's to the bank over knuckleheads buying forged and stolen art. I'd think the primary motivation is making money otherwise you can prank people just by posting them here.  It looks like Ebay or Topps  may have shut them down. I don't see anything on Ebay unless they are printing up more for a second go at it and this is just a break. Also, there is just active lying involved in the auctions. Greg has new stuff up now and it says "I got this at the Philly Non-Sport Show". No, you made the cards. There is a big difference.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2018, 03:24:25 PM »
No. Like slamjim says, it's for the money.

I assume these guys read these threads
I'm certain your assumption is quite incorrect. I don't believe either of them ever come here.

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2018, 12:42:57 AM »
Trolling the hobby?  There may be some aspect to it, but I would tend to agree that it's mainly for the money. 

You know, I get that it's always "buyer beware".  But I can acknowledge that cliche as valid and still find dishonest or intentionally misleading (sometimes downright fraudulent) auction descriptions kind of terrible. 

There's a seller on eBay that, over the past year, has listed cookie jars, but has affixed vintage bubblegum graphics to them, in most cases using scans I had posted to my Flickr years ago (so I take it personally), and adding post-processing digital wear-and-tear to the scans.  And they're scamming people, plain and simple.  They carefully dance around within their descriptions, using the word vintage to describe the graphics, while never technically calling the jar itself a vintage item.  The implication is clear, but the language leaves an out - and if you specifically ASK, they'll tell you they are new.  So, legally, they are sort of covered.  But its disingenuous and the goal is profit-by-deception.  At the prices they charge, they are intentionally hoping to find someone who misunderstands the nature of what it is that they're selling - believing they are plopping down hard cash for a candy jar from the 50's or 60's, but getting something created last month.  So, rather than try to create what should be a clear and honest exchange of goods, the sellers are hedging that the other party reads their carefully-worded (and structured to mislead) description and makes the leap to believe the piece isn't what it is. 

And, in a similar fashion, I do believe there is some of that approach at work with these "Lost Wacky" auctions. 

I'm sure it is tempting to take advantage of other people's foolishness to make money.  I get it - "easy money" usually sounds pretty good!   But I believe most of us hope that, before we go down that road to mislead for the easy money, we consider that it's kind of a terrible way to get it, and an awful way to treat our fellow man.  Certainly our fellow collectors, who in this case don't know any better.

It's still "buyer beware", but I don't think we need to give a pass to the folks who take advantage of that or take advantage of other people for profit.  You can be really honest and forthright and still make great deals.  On both sides of things.  It happens.  Dishonesty doesn't need to be a part of being successful at it. 

Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2018, 02:25:35 AM »
As time goes on and printing technology improves, I tend to believe there is a lot more of this kind of stuff going on than most of us realize.  Look at all the difficulty involved in fighting  currency counterfeiting, and that's a hell of a lot harder to pull off than color printing formatted to match a commercially produced product.  I wonder if the grading certification companies for comics, cards, etc review submissions as much for authenticity as they do for grade, and even if so, do they sometimes get fooled by insanely well-made fakes.

Offline Schmutz

« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2018, 09:56:09 AM »
If they are laughing it's to the bank over knuckleheads buying forged and stolen art. I'd think the primary motivation is making money otherwise you can prank people just by posting them here.  It looks like Ebay or Topps  may have shut them down. I don't see anything on Ebay unless they are printing up more for a second go at it and this is just a break. Also, there is just active lying involved in the auctions. Greg has new stuff up now and it says "I got this at the Philly Non-Sport Show". No, you made the cards. There is a big difference.
Greg, Matt and others selling the LWS3 are only in it for the Money. Matt is one of those people that believes that the only way he can "win" is if someone else loses. He is a bully. I always thought that Greg was a smart guy and would put himself above this stuff, I was obviously wrong. He has partnered with Matt in this dishonest scheme. Not only are they lying about the "lost" nature of these cards, they are also using stolen and manipulated art. Norm Saunders did the art for Ovary Show and I can promise you they never got permission from David or Zina to release it as a card or sticker. The parody was meant for Greg's eyes only. I'm sure if Norm were alive today he would be embarrassed by it being public.
I am very confused at the reluctance of some people on this forum to speak out against the perpetrators of this fraud. Are we all so self-absorbed that we can’t acknowledge others are being wronged? Or is it some irrational loyalty to Matt and Greg? I am convinced that if Matt were to come on the forum tomorrow and confess his crimes, some would only celebrate his confession and continue to ignore the crime. 
When I first started on wacky forums, it was all about how can we improve and help the hobby and have fun. That was the mantra then. Now, it seems like it's don't ask don't tell or who cares it’s not my money. Or the best one, this is capitalism at work. No it isn't, it is fraud. Whether you care about lost wackys or if you were involved with the original lost wackys is irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant, is that this is a crime and we are allowing it to happen. If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and read the description that Matt has on one of his closed auctions. Everything is completely fabricated. He is lying to people in order to get them to overspend on fake cards. The same goes for the description of the LWS3 on Greg's site. We all know if they were being honest, there would be no sales. Try this description: "I decided to print some wacky packages to make a little extra money. I am not an artist so I am going to manipulate other artists work to make the cards appear unique. I couldn't find anyone to make die cut stickers so I made them as cards. I am printing a few "limited" items for now but if they sell I'll just make more "limited" and "rare" cards. These cards have nothing to do with Topps and are not real wacky packages but you should still buy them. Oh, I almost forgot, Greg is going to artificially inflate the price so we can really take advantage of people with deep pockets. “Sounds ridiculous right? It may sound ridiculous, but that is exactly what is happening. .  I am in no way attempting to police the hobby but as a human with a conscience, I have to speak out against this crime.
 If after reading all of the lies, you are still okay with what they are doing, your moral compass is severely damaged. Before anyone suggest that I am somehow butt hurt for not being part of this scam, that couldn't be further from the truth. I would never participate in this type of activity. I prefer to make money honestly and live my life with integrity.

Offline drono

« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2018, 12:55:20 PM »
There's a seller on eBay that, over the past year, has listed cookie jars, but has affixed vintage bubblegum graphics to them, in most cases using scans I had posted to my Flickr years ago (so I take it personally), and adding post-processing digital wear-and-tear to the scans.  And they're scamming people, plain and simple.  They carefully dance around within their descriptions, using the word vintage to describe the graphics, while never technically calling the jar itself a vintage item.  The implication is clear, but the language leaves an out - and if you specifically ASK, they'll tell you they are new.  So, legally, they are sort of covered.  But its disingenuous and the goal is profit-by-deception.  At the prices they charge, they are intentionally hoping to find someone who misunderstands the nature of what it is that they're selling - believing they are plopping down hard cash for a candy jar from the 50's or 60's, but getting something created last month.  So, rather than try to create what should be a clear and honest exchange of goods, the sellers are hedging that the other party reads their carefully-worded (and structured to mislead) description and makes the leap to believe the piece isn't what it is. 

I remember seeing a case on Judge Judy about a woman selling photos of iPhones on eBay.  She says that her add said it was a photo, but Judge Judy was having none of it.  Maybe we need to sick Ms. Sheindlin on the Lost Wacky sellers or the seller who keeps selling photos of boxes.

https://www.snotr.com/video/739/eBay_scammer_on_Judge_Judy

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2018, 12:59:46 PM »
I remember seeing a case on Judge Judy about a woman selling photos of iPhones on eBay.  She says that her add said it was a photo, but Judge Judy was having none of it.  Maybe we need to sick Ms. Sheindlin on the Lost Wacky sellers or the seller who keeps selling photos of boxes.

https://www.snotr.com/video/739/eBay_scammer_on_Judge_Judy

Does anyone buying a card with a box on it actually think they are getting the box though???? I've seen auctions with boxes in the picture, Frankenstein Stickers to be exact, but realize it's a picture of the box, not the box. So I don't buy it.

Offline drono

« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2018, 01:44:57 PM »

Does anyone buying a card with a box on it actually think they are getting the box though????

These were listed as 5x7 photos of boxes, but the title was misleading.  I know more than a few of us on here almost pushed the buy it now on these.  It's separate from the Lost Wackys.

Search for "wacky packages box photo" and you'll see plenty of them with a $10 BIN.  Since the part about the photo is at the end of the description (i.e. Wacky Packages Series 16 Five cent Topps Display Box - 5x7 color photo), if you get emailed searches, you won't see it until you actually load the page.  If you're overzealous about clicking buy it now, you've just bought a 5x7 photo of a box for $10.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:48:09 PM by drono »

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
Here is a new seller, only 23 feedback rating selling lost wacky stuff.  Does anyone know who is this seller?

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2018, 05:22:49 PM »
Here is a new seller, only 23 feedback rating selling lost wacky stuff.  Does anyone know who is this seller?

Possibly Matt using another ID?

On a side note, Topps called me last week about these Ebay auctions. They wanted to know if anything was my art and they were not happy so someone tipped them off. I assume they asked Matt or got Ebay to shut down his Lost Wacky auctions.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2018, 05:56:21 AM »

Talk about nerve, here's a 8 year old account with a 23 rating in NYC, same place as Matt lives,
and the first Wackys they start selling are Lost Wackys after his account was suspended. What a coincidence!!

Offline 6_Fooey_Ounces

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2018, 06:39:45 AM »
Check out this from the www.wackypackages.org site.  It's a review of the last Philly show.

Go to their home page, and click on the "Read Our Review Here".

Or, click this link:  http://www.wackypackages.org/phillyshow_4.7.18_review.html

The last paragraph is interesting.

Offline quas

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2018, 08:09:17 AM »
Check out this from the www.wackypackages.org site.  It's a review of the last Philly show.

Or, click this link:  http://www.wackypackages.org/phillyshow_4.7.18_review.html

Clearly not written by an independent third party!
Marc

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »

Ha, the usual dig towards me by that tool Greg. Bitter to the end. He's a thief and a snake. Always has been and always will be.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2018, 11:42:07 AM »
". . . the word on the street is that there are the usual haters on some forum somewhere going nuts. However nobody could say exactly what specifically they are upset about that cannot be explained by some pettiness of some sort or another. Haters gonna hate."

I'm not sure how many Wacky Packages forums there are, but that might be directed at us.

Offline drono

« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2018, 12:17:36 PM »
I certainly don't hate the lost wackys.  I'd say that I don't have a dog in the fight here.  I'd even be happy to buy a set of each if the price was reasonable.

What I don't like is that the true nature of their existence is being mired in this clouded mystery they're trying to convey to the public.  Let's face it, they are what they are -- artists renderings that were never used, being printed up, non-commercially, by someone who doesn't own rights to any of it.  I would compare it to taking photos of clips of movies that were left on the cutting room floor and printing up your own copies to sell at exorbitant prices by falsely claiming what they are. 

Offline drono

« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »
On a side note, Topps called me last week about these Ebay auctions. They wanted to know if anything was my art and they were not happy so someone tipped them off. I assume they asked Matt or got Ebay to shut down his Lost Wacky auctions.

Maybe Topps has been letting them run the gambit so they could collect more when they finally decide to file a lawsuit.

I had a similar incident with using a particular photographer's pictures in my web site.  I obtained permission from him, but then a professional organization used the photos from my site on their site without getting his permission.  They ran a commercial on national TV, showing their web site with one of his photos for about 5 seconds, and he didn't respond initially.  After they'd run it for 3 months and it had become stale, he sued them for $100 per spot per market where it was shown.  Had he contacted them immediately, his possible damages collected would have been minimal.  Since he waited until the commercial was finished running, he sued for over $2 Million.  I was deposed for the law suit, but I never heard the outcome.  I'm sure he got something because they did use his photos without his permission and they filed for bankruptcy soon after that.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2018, 12:37:59 PM »
Let's face it, they are what they are -- artists renderings that were never used, being printed up, non-commercially, by someone who doesn't own rights to any of it.  I would compare it to taking photos of clips of movies that were left on the cutting room floor and printing up your own copies to sell at exorbitant prices by falsely claiming what they are.

Exactly like the original lost wackys. As for “falsely claiming what they are,” I’ve honestly never read these auction descriptions. What are the false claims?

Offline drono

« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
What are the false claims?

Probably the biggest false claim is to call them "Wacky Packages," since Topps most certainly owns the copyright on that name.  If Topps didn't produce it and didn't give them permission to sell them using that name, then that's a false claim. 

If I started making adhesive bandages and sold them as "Band aids," which is what they are commonly called, but is a copyrighted brand name, then I'm falsely advertising my product.  If you've ever listened closely to the old commercial: "I am stuck on Band Aid Brand cause Band Aids' stuck on me."  They clearly let you know that it's their brand.  Everyone else sells adhesive bandages and is careful not to call them band aids.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2018, 05:59:06 PM »
What are the false claims?

Some of the "lost binders" actually have "Topps" in the description.

"2005 TOPPS LOST WACKY PACKAGES 1ST SERIES OFFICIAL BINDER BRAND NEW"

Is that a false claim?

Jim

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »
Probably the biggest false claim is to call them "Wacky Packages," since Topps most certainly owns the copyright on that name.  If Topps didn't produce it and didn't give them permission to sell them using that name, then that's a false claim. 

If I started making adhesive bandages and sold them as "Band aids," which is what they are commonly called, but is a copyrighted brand name, then I'm falsely advertising my product.  If you've ever listened closely to the old commercial: "I am stuck on Band Aid Brand cause Band Aids' stuck on me."  They clearly let you know that it's their brand.  Everyone else sells adhesive bandages and is careful not to call them band aids.

Same as the original lost wackys.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2018, 06:59:56 PM »
Some of the "lost binders" actually have "Topps" in the description.

"2005 TOPPS LOST WACKY PACKAGES 1ST SERIES OFFICIAL BINDER BRAND NEW"

Is that a false claim?

Jim

Yes, that is a false claim.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2018, 04:19:49 AM »
Yes, that is a false claim.

I've seen "Topps" in several of the auction descriptions, including Ovary Show.  Advertising X-rated cards as Topps  products could certainly hurt their business.

Offline Schmutz

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2018, 09:07:07 AM »
Exactly like the original lost wackys. As for “falsely claiming what they are,” I’ve honestly never read these auction descriptions. What are the false claims?

You are so transparent its a joke!! You can’t admit that your boys could ever do anything wrong. Why the love affair with Greg and Matt. You ask these questions and expect others to buy into your ignorance. You have read the descriptions and you know exactly what is going on here. I don't know why you are working so hard to defend them. My motives are clear, I want them to stop lying and cheating people. What are your motives? Why are you working so hard to defend them? Greg and Matt have never come on here to defend themselves. You seem to be the only one that feels like what they are doing is fine. You keep saying "exactly like the original lost wackys" or "How is this different" If you don't see it by now then you are too challenged to ever understand the difference. I am posting more evidence against Matt and Greg, try to follow along.

Matt's 1st auction:

"This Auction Features a Nice Find!

The Ultra rare 2011 Lost Wacky false claim 3rd Series ALTERNATE PUZZLE SET McSnoremicks

I did not know that this series existed until a few years ago and it took me two years to track them down. false claim

I have now obtained a modest number of the alternate puzzle sets. I am working on obtaining the LW3 sets that come in green and orange packs, with the 9 card Bucktales Puzzle Set.

Here is more information on Lost Wackys Series 3 from the Wackypacks.com website:  *Gregs website!!! what are the chances?*

Topps Wacky Packages false claim 
Lost Wackys Series 3
THE HISTORY

THE HISTORY false claim
Mysterously, a 3rd Lost Wacky series appeared in 2011.
Lost Wacky Series 1 came out in 2005, Lost Wacky Series 2 came out in 2008.
The series contains titles from all the masters: Norm Saunders, Jay Lynch, John Pound, Tom Bunk and others.
It is unknown how many sets were produced but it seems there are far fewer than LW1 or LW2.
Similar to LW2, 25 sets of Red Ludlows false claim and 40 sets of Black Ludlows false claim were produced.
The TITLES
There are 27 titles in the series, they were packaged in two packs, one orange, one green.
There are two subtly different versions of every title. Apparently the variation hounds false claim had influence in LW3 as they did in LW1.

Another fun description: Topps didn't know a thing about these cards. They are doing all they can to build up the back story.This is just more lies. false claim 

"• ◦ Rumor has it that the series was finished, complete with wrappers, checklists and even promo cards and was just about to be distributed, when Topps caught wind of it and put the kibosh on the entire thing. They were supposed to be destroyed, and possibly many were, but some amount survived and in 2017, after a six year cooling off period, the remaining quantity of material surfaced and slowly started finding its way into collectors' hands."

"• The 3rd series is by far the most mysterious and deepest underground of all three series. We here at wackypackages.org were not even aware of its existence until several years later. false claim

So in closing:
For your enjoyment here is a picture of the mysterious 2011 uncut sheet. If you blow up the image you can see in the bottom right the sheet was printed in April of 2017. The print date on the sheet and the start of Matt's auctions are just a few days apart. Still convinced that Matt and Greg found this treasure trove  and didn't print it themselves?

fun-fact: The sneaker boy selling lost series 3 wacky packages only bids on char boy auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Trading-Card-Singles/60240/m.html?_ssn=apg227

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=183177680635&bidtid=1803631588008&_trksid=p2471758.m4792

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2018, 10:00:54 AM »
As well as these new, disingenuously titled auctions of selling the "Wacky Packages Original Series Sketch Card" pieces.
Having artists work sketches on the backs of checklists itself is a really cool idea, and selling as ACEO's or PSC's would be fine.
But stealing the logo/font and toothpaste tube from Topps to promote a false identity is just pathetic.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2018, 10:01:08 AM »
Thanks for the info Caleb. As a matter of fact, I don’t know any of what’s going on here, because I don’t give a shit about lost wackys and have never looked at one of these auctions. Hard as it may be for you to believe, I have only a casual relationship with Greg or Matt. I talk to Greg a couple of times a year or when he comes to shows. Not sure why you’re determined to make me a part of the evil empire, but I’m going back to the aspects of the hobby which interest me now.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2018, 10:12:42 AM »

Having artists work sketches on the backs of checklists itself is a really cool idea, and selling as ACEO's or PSC's would be fine.

I think they borrowed that idea from the classic binder sketches we did a few years ago.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2018, 10:51:16 AM »
I think they borrowed that idea from the classic binder sketches we did a few years ago.

He's stating in the text of the auction that they are not official, and isn't using the Topps name, but these artists may having trouble getting work with Topps in the future.  Who knows, the pay might be better for them this way.  I recognize Jon Gregory as a previous Wacky sketch artist, but does anyone recognize the names Robert Elias or Robert Marcus?

Offline Schmutz

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2018, 11:35:45 AM »
Thanks for the info Caleb. As a matter of fact, I don’t know any of what’s going on here, because I don’t give a shit about lost wackys and have never looked at one of these auctions. Hard as it may be for you to believe, I have only a casual relationship with Greg or Matt. I talk to Greg a couple of times a year or when he comes to shows. Not sure why you’re determined to make me a part of the evil empire, but I’m going back to the aspects of the hobby which interest me now.

" I’ve honestly never read these auction descriptions. What are the false claims?"
"How do you know Greg has shilled these auctions? If true that would bother me much more than the sales themselves."
"Is his behavior in this situation any more or less criminal than the original printing and distribution of the Lost Wackys?"

Dave,
I'm not trying to make you part of anything. You seem to participate in this discussion just enough to imply there is noting wrong with what they are doing. You keep asking questions so I keep answering them. If you are not interested in the answers stop asking questions. I don't give shit about lost wackys either but I do give a shit about right and wrong. I also give a shit about this hobby and the people in it. I'm not one to look the other direction especially when people are being deceived and lied to.I don't think that there is anything else for me to point out to you or anyone else. The scam has been exposed and that was the point of my participation in the LWS3 threads. I'm glad other people here have taken this seriously and it appears that Topps has gotten involved too. 

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2018, 05:17:47 AM »
" I’ve honestly never read these auction descriptions. What are the false claims?"
"How do you know Greg has shilled these auctions? If true that would bother me much more than the sales themselves."
"Is his behavior in this situation any more or less criminal than the original printing and distribution of the Lost Wackys?"

Dave,
I'm not trying to make you part of anything. You seem to participate in this discussion just enough to imply there is noting wrong with what they are doing. You keep asking questions so I keep answering them. If you are not interested in the answers stop asking questions. I don't give shit about lost wackys either but I do give a shit about right and wrong. I also give a shit about this hobby and the people in it. I'm not one to look the other direction especially when people are being deceived and lied to.I don't think that there is anything else for me to point out to you or anyone else. The scam has been exposed and that was the point of my participation in the LWS3 threads. I'm glad other people here have taken this seriously and it appears that Topps has gotten involved too.
I waved this flag for years in the hobby but watching the fraudsters continue their ways with people sheepishly defending them grew tiresome.  At least some people finally confided with me that they didn't want to piss away their free room and board and attending the parties that he offered during shows so no way were they going to challenge his behavior.  At the end of the day, collectors are most/only interested in themselves and not "the hobby".  It is only natural.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2018, 06:15:33 AM »
I see there is a new "boxes" set with unopenned packs.  I wonder if these are "mysteriously" packs?  I also see that Ebay was added a place to write a review on the auctions.  It does not appear you have to have been a buyer.  That ought to be interesting. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-LOST-WACKY-PACKAGES-BOX-STICKERS-4th-Series-Sealed-Complete-Set-Puzzle/263612873151?hash=item3d608d39bf:g:MRAAAOSwDfxa1TsW

Offline quas

« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2018, 07:24:09 AM »
I see there is a new "boxes" set with unopenned packs.  I wonder if these are "mysteriously" packs?  I also see that Ebay was added a place to write a review on the auctions.  It does not appear you have to have been a buyer.  That ought to be interesting. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-LOST-WACKY-PACKAGES-BOX-STICKERS-4th-Series-Sealed-Complete-Set-Puzzle/263612873151?hash=item3d608d39bf:g:MRAAAOSwDfxa1TsW

I don't get how the seller can use the word "Lost".  What about this auction product was ever "lost"?
Marc