Author Topic: Compliments of the Shoe.  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Compliments of the Shoe.
« on: April 17, 2018, 08:00:50 PM »
Whether it has been through meeting in person at a non-sport show over all the yrs. I've been going to one, writing letters with want lists, an occasional phone call, or correspondence on this forum, I'd like to thank all of you for being there for me whenever I need help with a card(s), some advice on other topics besides Wacky Packages, etc. So with that being said, I have a few items I'd like to make available to a forum member who may not have ever had this item as part of their collection or for some other reason. My 1st item is an autographed Scheres color sketch of Qreep. 1st one to send me a PM, It's your's. And when this item finds a good home, I'll let you all know what the next item is.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Compliments of the Shoe.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 08:20:58 PM »
Whether it has been through meeting in person at a non-sport show over all the yrs. I've been going to one, writing letters with want lists, an occasional phone call, or correspondence on this forum, I'd like to thank all of you for being there for me whenever I need help with a card(s), some advice on other topics besides Wacky Packages, etc. So with that being said, I have a few items I'd like to make available to a forum member who may not have ever had this item as part of their collection or for some other reason. My 1st item is an autographed Scheres color sketch of Qreep. 1st one to send me a PM, It's your's. And when this item finds a good home, I'll let you all know what the next item is.

Didn't really expect the 1st item to go so soon, But the ACS card has found residence in NJ. The next item is one of the mini Wacky collector albums, Again 1st PM gets it.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 12:51:12 PM »

The album has been taken as well, the next item is a flashback 1 base set.

Didn't really expect the 1st item to go so soon, But the ACS card has found residence in NJ. The next item is one of the mini Wacky collector albums, Again 1st PM gets it.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 01:01:20 PM »

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 08:24:20 PM »

I still have 3 FB 1 sets and also an American Idol set and a factory sealed set of Country Classics.
There are 6 FB 1 sets left.

anything