Author Topic: Fall Philly Show Roll Call  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
Re: Fall Philly Show Roll Call
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 07:06:31 PM »
I'll be there as a guest artist and will have a bunch of sketch cards including Wacky returns that I kept for years and am finally deciding to set loose in the wild. I'll also have a bunch of horror art that I've done for some magazines and for myself. Looking forward to it as always.

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2017, 07:08:17 PM »
If anyone actually cares, I have a table at the show this year. I'll be bringing my OS extras, some reissues, some 1991's, lots of random newer stuff (Some even kind of rare..), and enough 50th Ann. cards to make a life-size replica of the Eiffel Tower. Also, my dad collected horror comics for a while and now wants to get rid of them all. He has gotten rid of most of the super rare ones like Vampirella #3 and #1, early Famous Monsters, etc. But, here's some of the current stuff..

-Full set of Skywald Scream, and Skywald Psycho... Includes #1's.
-Partial set of Skywald Nightmare... Includes #1.
-Huge amount of Warren Creepy's... Includes #1.
-Huge amount of Warren Eerie's... Includes first five, except #1 of course, and #17.
-Some Vampirella, Castle of Frankenstein, and more misc. stuff that I don't remember off the top of my head.

Wanna know who I am? A boy with long hair who is probably wearing a Creep or metal shirt.

Hey NS, I'll be at the show as a guest artist and I'll definitely be stopping by to see what you have. I love and collect all the classic Warren stuff!

Offline Hipton

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2017, 07:48:52 PM »
The dinner for Saturday is booked. Looking for anyone who wants to hang out or get some dinner on Friday or Saturday after the show.

Offline Hipton

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 06:49:59 PM »
I just booked a spot for the dinner Sat. nite. Roxanne had a cancellation.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »
I just booked a spot for the dinner Sat. nite. Roxanne had a cancellation.

Glad to hear you got in on the dinner Sat. night Cheryl, As I mentioned, I'll be at the show all day, But I'll be with my brother that night at his place watching the big college game. As for the show and those attending it, I wanted to pass along a message from Brian Lambert that he will be unable to attend, but he sends out a Hello to you all and he wants you to know that he has recently been in touch with Canada collector Terry Gomes and Brian will soon be acquiring a lot of OPC 1, 2, and 3 stash. So if any of you are interested in the opc. stuff, Send Brian a PM. As for me I'm still in need of an empty ans binder, ans sets /singles, flashback 2 base singles, a sealed ans 3 and an ans 7 sealed box. So if anyone coming has any of that swill, LMK soon with a PM, Shoe.

Offline Kook

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »
Looks like I will be able to attend on Saturday.

If anyone is interested, I'm planning to bring everything I have currently listed on ebay (& still not purchased as of show date) which includes:

• Many PSA titles.
  • Many Lost Wacky items
  • & a whole bunch of rarities & oddities i.e.
  • Test Series, [SOLD]
  • 2nd series no copyright titles,
  • Irish series variations,
  • 1st tb Bandache & Lavirus,
  • 3rd wb,
  • X-Packs,
  • Do you remember Ajerx Postcard &
  • Zina Saunders PETA set. [SPOKEN FOR]

I'll also have many PSA7 & above with me that are not currently listed on ebay in addition to PSA puzzle pieces and a small handful of other misc items

You can check out my listings here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/bfarin/m.html?_trksid=p3692

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM. Please feel free to make offers. Cash in hand private in person deals without fees or shipping are always the best/easiest.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:47:39 PM by Kook »

Offline bigtomi

• Go Yanks! Everybody give them a thumbs down!
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
If anyone attending has any extra 2nd Luds, please bring. I may be interested in a couple.

Offline Kook

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2017, 07:17:55 AM »
I'm looking for some HTF items and figured I'd post to see if anyone has them & could bring them to the show to discuss a purchase. If you're not coming to the show and you have any of these items available, please PM me. Thanks

3 Wacky test patches: Botch Tape, Sicken of the sea & vile mystery patch
   Camals iron on (& other no-copyright titles. I have some, but Im not able to find a comprehensive list)
   Drinking Glasses (Hawaiian Punks, Fang)
   Keychains (I have 6/12? double sided & 0/24 single sided)

I'm also looking to complete some glossy back sets. If you have the following, please bring to the show/contact me:

1st series glossy back strong exc or better
Camals
Chock
cover ghoul
crust
dopey
duzn't
grave train
horrid
jailo
liptorn
maddie
minute lice
skimpy
spraynit
tied
vicejoy
weakies

14th glossy back:
fanatical & sickly

Thanks

Online mikecho

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2017, 01:14:19 PM »
Kook, can you tell me how many no-copyright Topps iron-ons you have and what their names are? Camals is one that I know isn't on the Master Spreadsheet, and I'd sure like to have more to add  to it (since the only no-copyright titles that I know about are Duzn't and Vile).

Offline bandaches

• I had wacky sketch addiction!
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 02:12:06 PM »
Kook, can you tell me how many no-copyright Topps iron-ons you have and what their names are? Camals is one that I know isn't on the Master Spreadsheet, and I'd sure like to have more to add  to it (since the only no-copyright titles that I know about are Duzn't and Vile).
How do you know they ars topps iron ons if there is no copyright?  Some of my vintage shirts have no copyright.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!

anything