Author Topic: For September a Wacky and refreshing pick me up from JoeG ParoTee  (Read 12673 times)

Offline Plastered Peanut

Re: For September a Wacky and refreshing pick me up from JoeG ParoTee
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 12:35:13 PM »
Hey Joe!   Like Swiski, I am MORE THAN late to the party!    Are there other cards in addition to Alien Joy and Red Skull?   I'd love to get the cards, but I got enuf tees.  :)    How much for two at a time?   How many do you anticipate will be in "the set"?   
Send me your borderless wackys!

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 03:13:13 PM »
Great news. Looking forward to card #2!

Are we able to order card #2 yet (red skull)?

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2017, 06:33:23 PM »
David, nope, so far Alien Joy and Red Skull are the only cards released but work is progressing quickly on card number 3.   Cards are $5 shipping included!  In terms of the sets eventual size, not sure but at some point I would love to print a puzzle.
Frank, yes, Red Skull is printed and ready to ship!

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 10:51:15 AM »
Joe, again you have truly outdone yourself!

Great work, great gags, and we truly appreciate
keeping the "vibe alive".

Thanks!

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2017, 11:00:58 AM »
Paul, thank you!  So glad you're enjoying the set and looking forward to seeing more of your work in upcoming Wackys!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2017, 12:06:21 PM »
Paul, thank you!  So glad you're enjoying the set and looking forward to seeing more of your work in upcoming Wackys!

Make the next one 'CLOWN' related...pennywise imaging...I have faith in you!!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2017, 01:56:41 PM »
Got my Red Skull Card today.  Lookin good. Any cereal parody's in the hopper?

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2017, 02:12:14 PM »
Joe and Andrew, so I'm only one gag ahead at this point but anything's on the table.  The next one is neither clown nor cereal, it's sci-fi and very fun.  It's also a bit out of the ordinary and traditional at the same time.  It will premiere a week from Sunday and I hope to have the cards printed and ready to ship immediately.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2017, 09:56:11 AM »
Joe and Andrew, so I'm only one gag ahead at this point but anything's on the table.  The next one is neither clown nor cereal, it's sci-fi and very fun.  It's also a bit out of the ordinary and traditional at the same time.  It will premiere a week from Sunday and I hope to have the cards printed and ready to ship immediately.
Here's a pic of me outside at a deck sale in my RED SKULL TEE out in the wild will also post on flushbook as well great day for RED SKULL !!!

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 12:43:16 PM »
Joe, look'n good and you got it in on the last day of the month!  Well done!  To celebrate your awesome pic I will be posting October's ParoTee later today (a day early!).  Keep an eye out for it!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »
Joe, look'n good and you got it in on the last day of the month!  Well done!  To celebrate your awesome pic I will be posting October's ParoTee later today (a day early!).  Keep an eye out for it!

Are the cards and shirts only available for a calendar month?  I might have missed that somewhere along the line  :-\ 

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »
Are the cards and shirts only available for a calendar month?  I might have missed that somewhere along the line  :-\

Pat, no, whenever you post I will send you a sketch but the forum discount on the shirts is only for the month of release.  I was just pointing out that he made it just in time to order the next one!

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »
To celebrate your awesome pic I will be posting October's ParoTee later today (a day early!).  Keep an eye out for it!

Is it here yet?  Is it here yet?  Is it here yet?

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2017, 02:15:37 PM »
We're still waiting...

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2017, 03:02:58 PM »
We're still waiting...

Rob's it's up!  Thanks for the enthusiasm!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2019, 07:47:59 AM »
Here's a recent message from Joe, modified so I don't post his email address here:

Following a long sabbatical ParoTees is back!  Unfortunately after Gross Card Con last year life got busy and I didn’t have a chance to paint for months.  Well time freed up recently and I did what I always do when beginning a new ParoTee, started digging into my archive looking for gags.   

Luckily, I came across the original art of a gag Jay had done in the 70’s which was perfect.  It’s goofy and Wacky and pure Jay.  So my next ParoTee card is based on Jay’s rough and painted in the original series style.  But wait there's more!  As a bonus, I’ve hand printed a Jay Lynch tribute card.  These will have a copy of Jay’s original rough on the front and be numbered to 25, 20 of which will go out with the first 20 orders (keeping 5 for friends and family). 

The cost for the new ParoTee card (JG6) and the super limited and numbered Bonus card (B1) will be only $6, shipping included.  Please PayPal friends and family if possible (send PM for email address). Remember to include your shipping address in the notes.

Don’t delay and order yours today! 
Thanks,
Joe G.

anything