Author Topic: WP Forum PSA Thread  (Read 81088 times)

Offline jleonard1967

Re: WP Forum PSA Thread
« Reply #665 on: July 25, 2022, 11:31:51 AM »
I am

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #666 on: July 25, 2022, 11:41:44 AM »
     I will be sending in some, but nothing like I had. sending in one or two hundred and getting low grades one time and resending them in and receiving appropriate grades it's like paying twice as much when the right grade should be every time, not hit and miss. I am close to calling it quits with PSA and grading period.

Matt.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #667 on: July 30, 2022, 09:54:55 AM »
What sets are you sending in, Joe?

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #668 on: July 31, 2022, 02:46:56 PM »
What sets are you sending in, Joe?
I sent in more Shedd's (I do Love my Shedd's) I sent in 1st series, 2nd series, 4th series 5th series, 1966 batman and 1966 superman also some Star Wars.  I also sent in a few tri-folds
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 02:57:48 PM by jleonard1967 »

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #669 on: August 04, 2022, 01:09:27 PM »
I sent in more Shedd's (I do Love my Shedd's) I sent in 1st series, 2nd series, 4th series 5th series, 1966 batman and 1966 superman also some Star Wars.  I also sent in a few trips folds

Hey Joe, do you now if PSA is aware that these stickers are tri-folds and not bent stickers?  Tat would suck to send the in and get a 2 or 3 because they have two large 'creases.'  They are pretty clueless but hopefully not that much
Still looking for Series 17

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #670 on: August 04, 2022, 01:58:42 PM »
Here's a funny thing:

I received two separate emails from two different individuals at PSA as replies to my emails to them. Here they are, quoted. See if you can spot what's wrong here.

---------------------------------------------
"Hello Mark, thank you for your patience,

Unfortunately we are not able to unblock your PSA account due to the issue that was experienced with our set registry team, out team does take those situations very seriously.
Your PSA account will remain blocked.

Thank you,"
"Hello Mark, thank you for reaching out to PSA!

Unfortunately we are not able to unblock your PSA account due to the issue that was experienced with our set registry team, out team does take those situations very seriously.

Thank you,"

Nice copy and pasted message, PSA! Not only is it copied and pasted, but there is a typo that never got fixed!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #671 on: August 04, 2022, 02:29:25 PM »
     I sent in a request for them to change a sticker in my Monster Initial sets and they ignored my point and simply said twice that that item was already listed, but it was not. I'm done with PSA

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #672 on: August 04, 2022, 02:54:06 PM »
Hey Joe, do you now if PSA is aware that these stickers are tri-folds and not bent stickers?  Tat would suck to send the in and get a 2 or 3 because they have two large 'creases.'  They are pretty clueless but hopefully not that much
when I send them in, they are identified as tri-folds.  They come back as try-folds, it is just tri-folds do not get high grades because of that. (I have found)

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #673 on: August 04, 2022, 02:59:11 PM »
Here's a funny thing:

I received two separate emails from two different individuals at PSA as replies to my emails to them. Here they are, quoted. See if you can spot what's wrong here.

"Hello Mark, thank you for your patience,

Thank you,"
"Hello Mark, thank you for reaching out to PSA!

Thank you,"

Nice copy and pasted message, PSA! Not only is it copied and pasted, but there is a typo that never got fixed!
Mark,
What you say to them to piss them off so much?  You might as well open an other account under a fake name.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #674 on: August 04, 2022, 04:00:27 PM »
Mark,
What you say to them to piss them off so much?  You might as well open an other account under a fake name.

I called them incompetent retards about five years ago. I think I can probably start new accounts all I want but once they see my name the account is done for.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #675 on: August 04, 2022, 05:36:04 PM »
     Lol, some people are hurt by the truth I guess.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #676 on: August 04, 2022, 06:24:22 PM »
I called them incompetent retards about five years ago. I think I can probably start new accounts all I want but once they see my name the account is done for.
Doesn't that double negative equate to complementing them?  NOT, pun intended.....  ;)
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #677 on: August 05, 2022, 01:27:56 AM »
Doesn't that double negative equate to complementing them?  NOT, pun intended.....  ;)

Iíve never thought about it like that!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #678 on: August 06, 2022, 06:19:48 AM »
Iíve never thought about it like that!
Tell the knuckleheads they're too dumb to know you complimented them.
 Then at least the ban will be warranted  ;)
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #679 on: August 08, 2022, 03:15:24 PM »
I think  you should email them back and give them a PSA2 "Poor" grade on their common, borderless, respond-back email with a "out" variation printing error.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #680 on: August 08, 2022, 07:54:53 PM »
Well, no, it shows that PSA can make mistakes.

All these people confessing that PSA is worthless.   Not one responded to this defense of PSA.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #681 on: August 08, 2022, 09:40:39 PM »
All these people confessing that PSA is worthless.   Not one responded to this defense of PSA.

Not sure what your point is.

anything