Author Topic: More POSTCARD SKETCH CARD Variations!!!  (Read 40454 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
More POSTCARD SKETCH CARD Variations!!!
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:31:33 AM »
Hi gang,

Since everyone loves sketchcard variations so much (especially Rob :]), I thought I'd post some of my latest for series 6!

Enjoy!
-Neil

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: More POSTCARD SKETCH CARD Variations!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:49:25 AM »
Hi gang,

Since everyone loves sketchcard variations so much (especially Rob :]), I thought I'd post some of my latest for series 6!

Enjoy!
-Neil

Holy crap, these are sweet, did any of these make it out as part of the first release or are they special for the folks who endured the wait for the 2nd release?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
Holy crap, these are sweet, did any of these make it out as part of the first release or are they special for the folks who endured the wait for the 2nd release?

I would think the second release...none of these have even hinted of surfacing in the first release...Those are AWESOME!! It looks like they "blew it out of the park" given the second Phase II go around....after all our yapping 'bout variations...I am still waiting on mine!!when will they SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! >(

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 08:05:50 AM »
Hi gang,

Enjoy!
-Neil

VERY NICE
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 08:10:59 AM »
Checked back - 2nd release - because they are RED - the Phase I was Yellow Logo....Awesome Neil....get those suckers shipped...

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 08:11:52 AM »
Wow! Those are fantastic! You really put time into those, Neil! My favorite is the wolf in heaven.

Offline Kook

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 08:36:14 AM »
Hi gang,

Enjoy!
-Neil

Those are awesome! Makes me wish my order got lost so I'd get a crack at them  :(  Especially the 5 character combos.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 08:57:16 AM »
Wow! Those are fantastic! You really put time into those, Neil! My favorite is the wolf in heaven.
That one really is spectacular, but they are all wonderful. It looks like good things come to those who wait!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 09:20:49 AM »
Hi gang,

Enjoy!
-Neil

OMG, those are AWESOME!!!  I have my fingers (and toes!) crossed that I get my order and get one of these beauties!  Love that color wolf on the cloud, and the Scooby Doo, and the combos, but, really, they're all great!

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 10:01:50 AM »
I agree! these are fabulous!!! I hope to get a chance to place an order, if you ended up getting one of the color or Scooby it would make you forget about what a mess series 6 has been!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 10:38:23 AM »
Hi gang,

Enjoy!
-Neil

Chewing dog or chewing wolf?  Aren't these all wolves?  I like the two RIP/Tombstone ones...I hate smoking and what it does to people, lung cancer is horrible!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Sunstroke

• My Website
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »
Holy crap Neil! These are FANTASTIC! The best sketches I have seen yet in a Postcard release! I really wish mine were in the 2nd batch now! Congrats for putting so much work into these for the collectors!
Looking for Saunders Art cards: Especially Wackies, Frankenstein stickers, Mars Attacks & Battle

Offline tearawayface

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »
Oh my, you have knocked a GRAND SLAM out of the park with any one of those sketches!!!

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »
Oh my, you have knocked a GRAND SLAM out of the park with any one of those sketches!!!
Ball four  inside the park grand slam.......Ball 4 inside the park grand slam !!
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 12:31:46 PM »
Those are awesome! Makes me wish my order got lost so I'd get a crack at them  :(  Especially the 5 character combos.
I had the same thought, for about a nanosecond...
;D
Those 5 character combos are really nice!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »
Hi gang,

Enjoy!
-Neil

More variations make me cringe but I have to admit I love the multi-titled ones! 

I LOVE the colored Maulborro (dog on cloud) too, that's a sweet one!!

I'm assuming this was a new idea of yours in the replacement batch, and you didn't do any like that in your 1st batch?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »
Holy Crap Neil. Those are awesome!!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 01:40:24 PM »
Neil,

Very nice sketches which add quite a bit of intrigue to the second shipment of Limited Postcard sets.
Series 6 is a continuing saga with highs and lows on a daily basis.
Thanks for all your efforts on this release.
Regards,  DrDeal

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »
Thosee are fantastic! I wish mine would have gotten lost now also. Those are going to be tough to get from trading and ebay is going to demand high prices!

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »
bazinga!  Those are awesome!

Offline Playskull

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »
Me wants the Scooby-Doo sketch!  Damn, why couldn't I have been one of the "lucky" ones who got their order lost?
:)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:39 PM »
Me wants the Scooby-Doo sketch!  Damn, why couldn't I have been one of the "lucky" ones who got their order lost?
:)
The Scooby-Doo sketch is sweet!

I'm really hoping to score one of these incredible Neil sketches, but I'd still have preferred to not have my order delayed, as this waiting and not knowing if I'll be shut out is pure torture.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »
The Scooby-Doo sketch is sweet!

I'm really hoping to score one of these incredible Neil sketches, but I'd still have preferred to not have my order delayed, as this waiting and not knowing if I'll be shut out is pure torture.

If you order is delayed arn't you still getting your sets? I havn't heard about those who have confirmed orders that were delayed due to the lost shipments having any potential to not get their order.  The wait listers like myself are the ones who have no lock on getting a set. We have hope but you seem to be in a much better position. If you are a wait-lister then were both in the same boat. I am pretty happy to at least be on the wait list. I called The Topps store two weeks ago and they confirmed that my name was on the wait list. That was a good sign.

Regards, DrDeal

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 06:07:14 AM »
If you order is delayed arn't you still getting your sets? I havn't heard about those who have confirmed orders that were delayed due to the lost shipments having any potential to not get their order.  The wait listers like myself are the ones who have no lock on getting a set. We have hope but you seem to be in a much better position. If you are a wait-lister then were both in the same boat. I am pretty happy to at least be on the wait list. I called The Topps store two weeks ago and they confirmed that my name was on the wait list. That was a good sign.

Regards, DrDeal

That was my understanding too, if you were one of those in the lost shipment you are guaranteed to get replacement sets, unless of course they get lost in the mail!!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 06:09:30 AM »
Let's hope we never see another lost wacky package, lol!

By the way, thanks for the kind sentiments everyone! I thought that I should do a little extra with these new sketch cards since we had the little snafu with series 6. Hope you guys enjoy 'em!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 06:11:05 AM by koduck »

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 07:09:07 AM »

By the way, thanks for the kind sentiments everyone! I thought that I should do a little extra with these new sketch cards since we had the little snafu with series 6. Hope you guys enjoy 'em!

Hey Neil,

Thx - great Cust. Svc...at least from you.. ;D That means I have a 12% chance of scoring a super nice sketch...did the other artists follow your lead and make some awesome combo replacements like you...hears hoping my 12% chance is on the rise... :]

Offline Kook

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 10:21:35 AM »

Have these replacement postcard sets started to ship?

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 04:03:47 AM »
I was told they would start shipping this week. So, hopefully we can start addressing the waiting list people next week.

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 01:34:02 PM »
Just got my shipping notice for the replacement LE set today!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2010, 04:01:09 PM »
Just got my shipping notice for the replacement LE set today!
Me too!!!  WooHoo!!!!!!  Maybe Monday will be a good day.  I hope so, things have been crummy lately, some cool new Wackys are definitely called for.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 09:34:56 PM »
Me too!!!  WooHoo!!!!!!  Maybe Monday will be a good day.  I hope so, things have been crummy lately, some cool new Wackys are definitely called for.

Lucky! I bet you get fantastic sketchs. I hope you are ready for the deals offered

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 02:24:58 AM »
Lucky! I bet you get fantastic sketchs. I hope you are ready for the deals offered

Yeah, I'll offer 20.00 more than Ron's winning offer!
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 02:29:29 AM »
Yeah, I'll offer 20.00 more than Ron's winning offer!

Kris, LOL.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 06:40:13 AM »

Anybody in the 2nd mailing get there sets yet?  I would have thought there would have been some scans of new ones by now?

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2010, 10:43:35 AM »
I only ordered yesterday (WED.) and got e-mail notification today that my order has shipped. I hope to be able to provide some cool scans tomorrow or SAT.

anything