Author Topic: Idea:Cap'n Crunch And McDonald's Wackies  (Read 4039 times)

Offline 7-Pup

Idea:Cap'n Crunch And McDonald's Wackies
« on: July 09, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »
How about a set of Cap'n Crunch wackies featuring a title for every Cap'n Crunch cereal ever made? The set could be called Cap'n Crud's Wacky Packages and include the name Cap'n Crud's on each title. Could even come in a collectable wrapper with the artwork of the original Cap'n Crud. A set of McDonald's wackies would be cool too spoofing all of McDonald's most popular products. Any thoughts?

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
Re: Idea:Cap'n Crunch And McDonald's Wackies
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »
I've done several Crunch sketch cards.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »
Chad - You ROCK!

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 09:56:20 AM »
Chad - You ROCK!
HA! Thanks! I could draw Cereal characters all day!!

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 07:10:27 PM »
How about a set of Cap'n Crunch wackies featuring a title for every Cap'n Crunch cereal ever made? The set could be called Cap'n Crud's Wacky Packages and include the name Cap'n Crud's on each title. Could even come in a collectable wrapper with the artwork of the original Cap'n Crud. A set of McDonald's wackies would be cool too spoofing all of McDonald's most popular products. Any thoughts?
I think these are great ideas, but Topps seems to be moving in a different direction, if the anniversary set is any indication of the shape of things to come.  Is there any reason to dream of something like this as an eventual Topps product, or should we be thinking more along the lines of a separate, independent product, perhaps funded by a Kickstarter campaign?

Offline dth1971

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 06:12:32 PM »
I've done several Crunch sketch cards.

Milli Vanilly Crunch - ties in with the 1990 controversy Milli Vannilli didn't really sing on a late 1980's album!

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 06:15:44 PM »

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 02:35:42 AM »
Milli Vanilly Crunch - ties in with the 1990 controversy Milli Vannilli didn't really sing on a late 1980's album!
Are these available anywhere?

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 08:20:10 AM »
These are all one of a kind sketch cards that I have done. The Milli Vanilli one was a commission and the collectors own concept.